Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Everybody hit the floor!

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, on saturday night I went out to one of two clubs on my local area with a few friends, two of which have GF's and the other two which are very shy, do i decided to try and chat some girls up on my own. This failed, miserably, everyone was taken or just not interested. So i saw this girl on the dancefloor, and my 3 second rule turned into a 3 minute rule, at which point I saw about 4 guys go up to her and dance, but without seemingly doing anything wrong they left as if she had told them to get lost, even though she seemed quite happy to dance with them, maybe they were just intimidated, she was probably an HB9.

So i thought, well fvck it, I'll give it a shot myself, danced with her a little and then got the same feeling, she's not interested.

So what would you guys have done in this situaution, I couldn't really pull any lines on her because it would kinda be interupting her dancing, plus it's very loud so my words would probably just get lost in the mumbo jumbo r'n'b music.

She did smile when she saw me outside the club but it was more awkward then flirty.

So guys, how do you handle girls on the dancefloor.

P.s. I'll just add that I dance like my mom but better, side steps but just a bit more upbeat, and i get the shoulders involved, its hard to describe without seeing me, but girls in general dance better, whereas I feel terrible.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That depends what club it was in Leeds doesn't it :) try Oceana etc if you want the slags ;)

But seriously...Most of my success in clubs is chatting the birds up in the smoking area rather than the old-school (and kinda lame) shuffling up to them whilst dancing. I do that kind of stuff at 2.30 when them and me are wasted as fvck.

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
That depends what club it was in Leeds doesn't it :) try Oceana etc if you want the slags ;)

But seriously...Most of my success in clubs is chatting the birds up in the smoking area rather than the old-school (and kinda lame) shuffling up to them whilst dancing. I do that kind of stuff at 2.30 when them and me are wasted as fvck.
Nah this was back in Bury when I went back for the weekend. I tend to go Oceana Halo or tiger tiger when I'm in leeds. I like to chat up in Oceana because its usually packed and so I can try to sarge a lot. What days do you tend to go? Wednesdays are good for students ;D

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go to Oceana a lot, monday and/or wednesday, but now that I'm an old man (3rd year) I choose clubs more carefully. I go to Mission a lot on thursdays because of that smoking area/bar area. Usually pull at least every other time from there because you can talk a lot. In the other rooms it's just daft sh1t like pulling girls off the stage etc. It probably helps to look the part in the other rooms (i.e. rave paint, all that dumb sh1t), dance like a fvcking mad man and pull the girls when everyone starts getting drunk.

I go to ****pit as well, stand outside in the smoking area/road and talk to girls there.

So basically my main club approach is to talk to girls in decent places (smoking area, quieter rooms), then as the night cracks on, I'll grind on some random birds. Eventually it turns into a numbers game, and if the numbers are right, you'll score often enough.

You at uni or met? :p

WhtRbt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel the same whether she's interested or not.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'll just add that I dance like my mom but better"

I don't know what that is supposed to mean but it sounds hilarious.

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
I used to go to Oceana a lot, monday and/or wednesday, but now that I'm an old man (3rd year) I choose clubs more carefully. I go to Mission a lot on thursdays because of that smoking area/bar area. Usually pull at least every other time from there because you can talk a lot. In the other rooms it's just daft sh1t like pulling girls off the stage etc. It probably helps to look the part in the other rooms (i.e. rave paint, all that dumb sh1t), dance like a fvcking mad man and pull the girls when everyone starts getting drunk.

I go to ****pit as well, stand outside in the smoking area/road and talk to girls there.

So basically my main club approach is to talk to girls in decent places (smoking area, quieter rooms), then as the night cracks on, I'll grind on some random birds. Eventually it turns into a numbers game, and if the numbers are right, you'll score often enough.

You at uni or met? :p
Sounds like a good approach I'll give it a try. I like mission too I usually just stay outside a lot. Wish I had the money to go out more often.

I'm in second year at met ;)

Mr. England

Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
"I'll just add that I dance like my mom but better"

I don't know what that is supposed to mean but it sounds hilarious.
Haha, have you never seen like 4 mothers dancing together, like at family parties and stuff, it's horrible.

dicod3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see 4 guys approach one girl, dance a bit and then eject obviously SOMETHING is wrong.... Logic tells you a 5th guy approaches the same way you going to get the same result... be different

My typical approach especially if you're with friends, put yourself in a visual spot where she can see you and your buddies laughing and having a good time, be louder than ur friends and lead them like the head hancho... let her see you and look at you a bit (girls like to do this anyway) Once you catch a glance or two, or even a smile then approach, chances are WAY up she'll accept then its game on...

If i'm by myself (which I assume by ur friends lameness u basically were) you do the same thing but with other females. Approach other women in her vicinity with solid game you know can run you 5 minutes or so with some laughs (lots of opinions, canned lines) and let her check you out....

Once she gives you the invite, head on over...

-cod3r