Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever lost a girl to an AFC?

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my experience, I don't know why but I've lost several HB to AFCs. How is that possible? I do everything that a DJuaner can do. I always apply leave 'em wanting more, always charming, never mushy or tell her how much I like her, and I'm naturally ****y+funny. But for some reason, some AFC chump comes by and takes my girl.

I've seen how some of these chumps are in action. They'll be calling my girl several times an hour, tell them how much they feel, and all the possible wrong things you can do but for some reason, my girl would always eat it up.

I'm confused and am wondering if a little AFCness is good.

What are your guys experience. For me, this sucks like rotten eggs. The girl I had game on, I just found out she's getting married to some major AFC chump.

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
re:

Yeah, it just doesn't seem to fit any logic of what's been discussed throughout this forum on how you should be a challenge, have her chase you, and all those techniques. I used all DJ techniques to the fullest, and believe me I've been practicing for so long until that crappy news I found out about the girl I was gaming for a while. That wasn't the first time it happened either.

I just don't know now what's the key to a woman's heart. I've had girls fall in love with me before but when I look at what I did, I couldn't come up with any conclusion except that they just fell in love with me.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's natural

We've all gone through a stage after converting from AFC's where we're too much of a jerk to get the girl anyway. Then we mature and get some experience and realize that DJ'ing will increase our chances of getting her hundreds of times compared to when we were AFC's.

But don't take it as 100% success. If 100% success rate existed, there wouldn't be all those phonies trying to teach clueless kids hoe to pick up chicks. There would be just ONE system.

From your questions I feel that you've made a lot of progress from being AFC's but need some more experience before it becomes second nature for you. If this is the case, then know that you're on the right way.

And you never need to worry about whether somebody else gets the chick or not. This game is only played one on one, even if there are 20 people around you. You don't need to compete with the others, but to improve YOURSELF. The other guy may have been cuter, or had more case, or the chick dug his car, or she was looking for marriage material and you aren't. Or he reminded her of her first boyfriend; or she's just dumb and chaotic.

Obsessing over the reasons for her decision is the road to madness. Keep working on yourself and you'll see your success rate increase.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the contrary, the AFCs are giving these women exactly what they want: wallet-draining and ego-boosting attention without asking for anything in return.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
U can be too DJ also

While girls like the chase..they don't like it forever. Think about it, when a girl is a challenge for us, at first it just makes us want her more, but after awhile, I usually just find myself deciding that its not worth the effort.

If ur all DJ all the time, its not gunna work out. You have to find the right mix, be afc sometimes, then be a challenge other times, that way she cant really pin you down as one thing.

She will think you have everything, your romantic, confident, a great nice guy, but not smothering, the perfect mix.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Re: U can be too DJ also

Originally posted by ghostin
While girls like the chase..they don't like it forever. Think about it, when a girl is a challenge for us, at first it just makes us want her more, but after awhile, I usually just find myself deciding that its not worth the effort.

If ur all DJ all the time, its not gunna work out. You have to find the right mix, be afc sometimes, then be a challenge other times, that way she cant really pin you down as one thing.

She will think you have everything, your romantic, confident, a great nice guy, but not smothering, the perfect mix.

You guys a fvcking dumb asses. Be AFC? Go ahead, and see where it gets you. Some girls think they want an AFC, but see how long their relationship lasts......If you stick to your DJ guns and don't give a shyt, She'll come running back when she gets tired of the AFC.

By the way. A DJ wouldn't come on this forum whining about how an AFC took his girl. He'd say good fvcking riddence and move on.

I highly doubt any of you are DJ's...you sound like AFC's trying to be a DJ.

WHO THE FVCK CARES IF SHE LEAVES YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY????

THERE A BILLIONS OF WOMEN ON THIS PLANET...DON'T FVCKING WORRY ABOUT HER AND GET A REAL WOMAN.

P.S. Women can smell desperation, and bullshyt from a mile away. If your "DJ" gig is just an act, she'll know it.

Develop the "I don't give a fvck attitude" and really feel that way. That doesn't mean stop caring about people, it means care about the people who care about you.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can be a man and also be able to make a woman feel special, yes its true that presenting yourself as a challenge is going to get you lots of chicks, but you can't be a challenge for ever, eventually some women get tired of the chase just like men also get tired of hunting, maybe those guys that your talking about taking your women arent really AFC's.

ghostin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: U can be too DJ also

Originally posted by jprjrjr
You guys a fvcking dumb asses. Be AFC? Go ahead, and see where it gets you. Some girls think they want an AFC, but see how long their relationship lasts......If you stick to your DJ guns and don't give a shyt, She'll come running back when she gets tired of the AFC.

By the way. A DJ wouldn't come on this forum whining about how an AFC took his girl. He'd say good fvcking riddence and move on.

I highly doubt any of you are DJ's...you sound like AFC's trying to be a DJ.

WHO THE FVCK CARES IF SHE LEAVES YOU FOR ANOTHER GUY????

THERE A BILLIONS OF WOMEN ON THIS PLANET...DON'T FVCKING WORRY ABOUT HER AND GET A REAL WOMAN.

P.S. Women can smell desperation, and bullshyt from a mile away. If your "DJ" gig is just an act, she'll know it.

Develop the "I don't give a fvck attitude" and really feel that way. That doesn't mean stop caring about people, it means care about the people who care about you.

Um. Did you even read my post?? Please don't quote me unless you read my post thanks. I never said anything about becoming an AFC. I said you must have a good mix. If ur DJ 24/7, your girl is gunna think ur a **** and don't care about her and shes gunna be miserable. If ur AFC all the times, shes gunna feel like its too easy and no challenge.

2/3 DJ + 1/3 AFC = women satisfied

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by salsipuedes
You can be a man and also be able to make a woman feel special, yes its true that presenting yourself as a challenge is going to get you lots of chicks, but you can't be a challenge for ever, eventually some women get tired of the chase just like men also get tired of hunting, maybe those guys that your talking about taking your women arent really AFC's.
That's true. If you want to keep a woman, you have to show affection. But the trick is to find the right amount.

As has been said before; Think of yourself as the "prize". Don't make her the center of your universe. Be fun to hang out with, and reciprocate her affections sometimes. But let her know that even though you love her, you won't lose a moment's sleep if she leaves you....NOW THAT'S THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jprjrjr
That's true. If you want to keep a woman, you have to show affection. But the trick is to find the right amount.

As has been said before; Think of yourself as the "prize". Don't make her the center of your universe. Be fun to hang out with, and reciprocate her affections sometimes. But let her know that even though you love her, you won't lose a moment's sleep if she leaves you....NOW THAT'S THE ATTITUDE TO HAVE.
I am currently dating this chick, shes about a 9, when we started i was doing a lot of the stuff you read here, it worked too well, she started to pull back and later told me it was because i was making her too unsure because i was distant and not too interested, and she was right, my attitude might have gotten me a lot of quick *****, but not all women are alike, i made some adjustments to my style, and decided to show more affection to this woman, i call her a lot as well but i am never needy, shes now completely in love with me and talking about future marriage.

Like pook said, be a MAN!!! and be a man according to your own style, i am a ****ing rock and i can get ***** everywhere, yet i choose to give this chick attention and love, why? because i want to, not because i need to.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience, the girls who go for the complete AFC type of behaviour are often insecure with themselves and need constant reaffirmation. Other girls who go for this behavior often like to be in control of the relationship, even in the masculine sense, where she calls all the shots.

A healthy-confident woman will want a guy who's not afraid to show affection. You have to find the balance and the right moments. Being a man is to be the rock and in control of your emotions, but also supportive and affectionate.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I lost a girl to an AFC recently actually. This kid was doing everything against the DJ bible and he got the girl. I was going by the rules and lost.

What he did that i think was mistakes:
1) While she worked, he hung out the entire day there. I mean the entire shift. -- Who the fvck does that? Dont you have anything else to do loser?

2) Within a week of dating her hung out with her 4 out of 7 days. Dude you need a life. Im to busy to take a girl out 4 times a week. Maybe twice if im getting good vibes.

3) Was not a challenge at all, always around.

4) Put away messages up saying how much he was in love with her.

5) Ask HER to be is girlfriend with in a week.

This all happened in a weeks time.

I couldnt belive this girl was digging it, i really had no clue why she found this behavior attractive. I really couldnt believe this guy got this girl. He seemed so needy. Maybe this girl has serious issues? I dunno what it is, shes a decent looking girl too. I would give her a low 7 on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the best. I thought for sure she was going to ditch him for me. I played my cards right and now this guy is probably banging the girl i should have be banging! Props to him but i still dont understand how and why she picked him. Plus he's got this lame ass tattoo with a crying clown face.

What is ur takes on this?

Regards,

John

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if you say she's a low 7, she doesn't get alot of attention from guys. Mix this with insecurities about her looks and he catored to them by giving her constant reassurance that she is worthy.

I know girls that are good looking (like 9 or 10) and with self-esteem and little insecurities would find this behavior too much, too soon and sappy.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much agreed, he must have done something right. I would have never acted the way he did towards any female. I just can't believe shes gave into such needy behavior. It really got me wondering what i did wrong.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds to me like he filled an emotional void of hers by appealing to her as someone who is worthy of worshipping. Anytime you worship someone, it's a sign of weakness especially without really knowing the person well. A confident person can pick up on this right away. Someone not so confident will see it as a geniune gesture. I mean, this guy came on really strong quite fast - too fast. It would be a red flag to many girls.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just find it amazing how this girl could be attracted to such AFC behavior. The dude spends his entire day watching her work....shes going to learn what she got herself into eventunally. When she does i will no longer be interested because i will be occupied with a better HB.

Also the kid started using my C +F lines on her when i saw them together. He was such a lame a$$, he couldnt think of anything to make her laugh so he'll just repeat what i would say. I was like i think theres an echo in this place.

Whatever though, they deserve each other. Im going to keep it on friendly terms though.....because the more females friends you have the more chances you have or meeting there sexy single friends.

Regards and thanks for the information tmpgstx

John

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys gotta realize that there is someone for everyone. Not every girl wants to go through all the trouble of dating a good looking guy with money. She knows how many girls she has to compete with for this guys attention. Some just want a regular guy who worships them, plain and simple. I think the DJ rules only work on the 9's and 10's of this world.

You know how many fat, ugly, broke, loser guys I know who are married with kids. At some point they were single looking for a date. If you're only happy with girls that look like Jennifer Lopez then you're gonna spend alot of time alone. If your willing to lower your standards on looks a little you'll get a lot more ass. I for one am waiting for my Salma Hayek so I only bang a couple of girls a year. I prefer quality over quantity (or when I get too horny and I gotta bang a fattie :)

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Look at it this way

Will being a dj in marriage work??? Hello no..

You definitely need to be a dj when picking up the girl...

Once your in a relationship, its a good thing too keep the djing up but if you keep doing it for too long she will end up finding someone who is more reachable

What you need to do is transition from being just a dj to a dj father figure..

YOU NEED TO TAKE CONTROL, YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF HER WITHOUT THE NEEDINESS. Make her invest in you. GET HER TO DO CRAP FOR YOU... If she goes out of line, you need to punish her, either yelling or slapping her, and tell her you are the man. Tell her that IF SHE wants out THEN GET OUT... AND NEVER COME BACK.. I HATE YOU... I NEVER KNEW YOU... If she says sorry, accept her back, hug her... BUT NEVER SAY YOUR SORRY.... IT IS NEVER YOUR FAULT.... IF SHE catches you with another girl.... ITS HER FAULT FOR BEING SNEAKY, In no way shape or form is it your fault in the relationship...

IF she wants out, let her out but tell her that if she not being treated well, keep the door open for her to come back... And THAT YOU WILL TAKE CARE OF HER..