Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever hit your woman?

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking only about a girl you were dating/doing/wifing.

Have you ever slapped her in anger? If not, then what is the most you have done?

I have grabbed a girl by the neck against a wall, whilst drunk.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does it count if I think it? Especially when women argue over petty matters?

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not inherently against hitting a woman. If a woman acts like a man, treat her like a man (and if a man acts like a b*tch, treat him like a b*tch.)

Besides sex and playing around, I've never hit a girl. And I don't think I ever would even if she deserved it.

Because the bottom line is, you have nothing to gain by hitting a woman and a lot to lose. No matter how much she deserved it, she will always be the victim and everybody loves to throw the book at "woman beaters."

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I shoved my last BP ex onto the ground during a drunken argument. This was also after she was taking repeated closed-fist swings at my face though.

Mixed reactions from everybody. There was one captain save-a-ho, of course. My closer friends just decided "it's none of my business, leave it a lone". Another said "You should of back handed that b!tch for disrespecting you like that.

Regardless, I felt bad, and I WAS worried about her trying to get me in trouble for it but she never did. In fact, she loved me even more afterward. That's woman's logic for you.

-Scars

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smack my women around every week. You need to show them who's boss,and a good slap across the face reinforces that.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER. NEVER loose your cool. Unless you wanna put her in her place or something, more like a playful way, durning seduction, when you know she's gonna appreciate it and get horny, use dominance. ;) Know what you are doing. If she's real angry just try to calm her like a REAL man. If you hit her make sure she's gonna respond positivley and not talk crap to you after you doing it! Make sure it's GOOD, not coming out of anger, do it for dominance and for her to like it too. In a playful way, always keep your happiness and cool. A real man has self esteem and doesn't get angry because of other people. You're in this situation anyways, wheater angry or not,s o why be angry? Be carful that she doesn't destroy your stuff or steals you money, that's your problem... But if she does it even so I wouldn't do anything to her, that's my problem, I would feel bad for her and tell her to pay me, but I can't imagine a scenario where it is okay to hit a woman... Spanking her durning sex HELL YES but that is very different.

I know my spelling is off, I'm gonna go to bed now, see you guys later and have fun! :D All lets be friends man and women! ;)

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
NEVER. NEVER loose your cool. Unless you wanna put her in her place or something, more like a playful way, durning seduction, when you know she's gonna appreciate it and get horny, use dominance. ;) Know what you are doing. If she's real angry just try to calm her like a REAL man. If you hit her make sure she's gonna respond positivley and not talk crap to you after you doing it! Make sure it's GOOD, not coming out of anger, do it for dominance and for her to like it too. In a playful way, always keep your happiness and cool. A real man has self esteem and doesn't get angry because of other people. You're in this situation anyways, wheater angry or not,s o why be angry? Be carful that she doesn't destroy your stuff or steals you money, that's your problem... But if she does it even so I wouldn't do anything to her, that's my problem, I would feel bad for her and tell her to pay me, but I can't imagine a scenario where it is okay to hit a woman... Spanking her durning sex HELL YES but that is very different.

I know my spelling is off, I'm gonna go to bed now, see you guys later and have fun! :D All lets be friends man and women! ;)
You've obviously never dated a bi-polar or histrionic chick. These woman tend to get violent, and sometimes physical force is the only way to handle them. Telling her to "pay you" isn't always going to work. How can you remain emotionally calm when a girl is screaming at you, disrespecting you (especially in front of other people), and/or swinging at you and do nothing about it? Anger is anger. If a man did this to you, you'd surely smash him in the face. It's the exact same thing. These woman will try to push you to that point, and some of them succeed. But in the end they love it. The abuse, the drama. They eat it up.

I'm not saying I advocate it. But I've seen plenty of situations where a girl definitely needed a good smack, and I've also been in a few myself but always restrained.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can get angry and still be in control. Remember, your time, your health, and your reputation are your most valuable assets.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddy once a week is too much u need to cut that down to once a month.

Groovy said:
If you hit her make sure she's gonna respond positivley and not talk crap to you after you doing it! Make sure it's GOOD, not coming out of anger, do it for dominance and for her to like it too. In a playful way, always keep your happiness and cool. A real man has self esteem and doesn't get angry because of other people.
You deserve to be slapped for saying that.

You've obviously never been with a crazy chick, and unfortunately never handled a woman properly!

Being a man has nothing to do with being calm. Being calm is clever, it is not masculine. No one is ever advocating losing your cool, but it happens...

Having said that, when you pull such a move, the idea is to take control by force, not ask for it. If you are worried that she will respond badly, then we call this being 'whipped'. Whether it is a strong word, raising your voice, or whatever else... her reaction will not be positive at once.

This is something you learn with time and experience. And dont give her a black eye, too noticable.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Came close twice. One girl I dated threw a movie at me as hard as she can and hit me in the head becuase I came home late. Antoher girl while i was breaking up with her busted a glass vase over my head. I was actually knocked out on that one, had i not been she would have got it. My dog however, tore her ass up.

HeyPachuco!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come close, whilst my ex took advantage of my home. She invited her bestfriend round as she was applying for a university in my city, my ex and her friend lived miles away from me in another city. All three of us got drunk and because I was showing her friend more attention, the drink got to her and she stormed off up into my bedroom.

Me and her bestfriend were downstairs like wtf just happend, then we heard banging, she was punching the wood off my bed and breaking it. So I went upstairs and she was on the phone to her brother, out of nowhere, she started crying and made up some story on how her brother just randomly rang her to ask why their uncle died, and because I didn't seem sympathetic and went back downstairs, she chased me down the stairs and around the house, as I was laughing, because she was blatently DRUNK.

So after a while, I stopped in my tracks, put jokes aside, and she launched at me. Broke my living room door window and was hysterical. My parents were on holiday at the time, becaus she would've never did that if they were in. I shook her up abit, near enough put my fist through her face, so close to doing it. Anyway, there was no make-up sex that night. I slept downstairs with her friend, she doesn't know that till this day.

johnca2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's morally wrong (basically agree with Sean Connery) but the legal system is so skewed towards working for women that it's not worth it!

Just get out of the situation and get with some other broad. If you really do have anger problems, however, then that's a completely different story and you should seek out some support/help before you hurt yourself and others.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
I smack my women around every week. You need to show them who's boss,and a good slap across the face reinforces that.
Да, конечно.

I knew I would finally find a real Ukrainian on this site! Привет, мой друг!!

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Regardless, I felt bad, and I WAS worried about her trying to get me in trouble for it but she never did. In fact, she loved me even more afterward. That's woman's logic for you.

-Scars
The reason for this is because on a subconscious level they want you to dominate them, shut hem up, and get physical with them and they don't even know it.

They push your buttons as far as they can to see you snap and walk away with your head down. But if you have the balls to shut them up with either a little slap, a good ol fashioned yelling, grabbing of the arms or whatever that is what turns them on. It's that spontaneous rush of masculine energy coming out of you to discipline them, dominate them, show them you're a man that's no to be f*** with.

It's sort of the same subconscious feeling they get around bad boys and jerks. On a subconscious level they love men that are more alpha, aggressive, dominant but on a conscious level women don't know what they want and can't seem to tell why they keep dating men that are jerks over and over again even though they claim they want a nice guy.

I'm not advocating hiting a woman, but like Sean Connery says you sometimes have to smack a b|tch!

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Да, конечно.

I knew I would finally find a real Ukrainian on this site! Привет, мой друг!!
its funny you say that. My family ancestry is Ukranian. Obviously my above statement was a joke. But still ironic u said that.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
You deserve to be slapped for saying that.

You've obviously never been with a crazy chick, and unfortunately never handled a woman properly!

Being a man has nothing to do with being calm. Being calm is clever, it is not masculine. No one is ever advocating losing your cool, but it happens...

Having said that, when you pull such a move, the idea is to take control by force, not ask for it. If you are worried that she will respond badly, then we call this being 'whipped'. Whether it is a strong word, raising your voice, or whatever else... her reaction will not be positive at once.

This is something you learn with time and experience. And dont give her a black eye, too noticable.
Who gives a crap what they think? You are right! ;)

Think about this: Do you want her to hate you? It's better then being ignored. But it will make a bunch of other problems for you too. Girls talk with eachother about many things. This won't affect your self esteem one bit. You'll still be happy and confident and relaxed... But think about it, if you loose your cool, some people are gonna think you are a freak and will dislike you. Who cares, you say? I agree. However, it will be harder for you to do certain things. Life is easier when you don't have enemies and when people dig you. :) Make friends not enemies! You NEVER hit a woman. You defend yourself, not more. Try to calm her. Why do you want to bring violence in your life? (Same goes to insults. Waste of energy, and it will bite you later.) Self defense is different tho... And there are a few exceptions. Like if she won't leave your house and you got to study, you must find a way to make her leave, preferably without she being mad at you after. Being a DJ is better then being a Jerk, woman will be more attracted to you! Remember that guy named Pook?

In the end, remember, the most important person is YOU.

What matters most is how you feel. Doesn't matter if others like you or not, but contribute to a peacful envorment when you can. Avoid making enemies. Kinda like that one saying: "If you like me fine, if you don't, that's fine too". Just because you don't care if others like you or not, it doesn't mean that it won't bring you benefits is they DO like you.

Gunwitch wrote: "You aren't looking for trouble, but you aren't going to avoid it either less its REAL dangerous."
Read this:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=56331

:cool:

By the way, always remember that anger makes your immune system weaker, and a bunch of other problems to your body. It will make you not feel so relaxed, concentration will be worse, sleeping patters changed... Not to mention, it feels BAD! So don't forget to laugh sometimes. ;) (PS: Sources needed).

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women are weaker but have a higher threshold for pain. what they COMPLAIN about and what they cant TOLERATE are two different things.

better to fire the b**** than smack some sense into her because women CANT HANDLE being forgotten.... it short-circuits their brain.

:nono: