Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever heard the joke "how does a real man know if his woman had an orgasm?"

Morty

Reaction score
Answer: a real man doesn't care. All I care about is getting myself off, the woman is just there as a means to an end. She might as well be in a coma for all I care, at least then she wouldn't b!tch about "do it like this, do it like that" SHUT THE FVCK UP! You're the toilet and I'm taking a shyt. Same basic principle, I'm just here for relief.

Seriously, am I the only guy here who doesn't give one flying fvck if she enjoyed herself AT ALL? Ever heard a guy brag about how good he is in bed, or a woman brag about how good her man is in the sack? Who gives a fvck?? Now I know I know, if a guy is good in bed a lot of woman will put up with a helluva lot more shyt, b!tch at him a lot less. My solution? Pay a hooker, then I can show up get myself off and she knows she was nothing more than a hole for me to stick my c0ck. And whether she had a great time or she was falling asleep, she doesn't have shyt to say to me as long as I pay her.

How do you all feel? Do you concern yourself with whether the woman liked it? Or are you just there to get your rocks off and she just happened to be under you at the time? LOL

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sounds pretty deranged......yes, i care if the woman is enjoying herself but i never worry about it too much at the same time...i like it to be a shared experience.....and if you are a good lover it trumps a lot of other things...it's my ace in the hole so to speak...my trump card...

my game with women is pretty average overall and my social skills are probably slightly below average as i am a natural introvert, but i feel like once i get them in bed a whole new world opens up and there is no turning back for them...

with your mindset, you might as well just get prostitutes and stick to them....

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love making a girl cvm, with my tongue or my d1ck it doesn't matter. Seeing her writhe around whimpering like a hurt puppy and moaning is a wonderful thing. You're missing out.

B

BeDJ

Women are just a means to sex. Once achieved, on to the next.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
Women are just a means to sex. Once achieved, on to the next.

No matter how good your game is, you will never reach a higher level as a person or DJ in general with this empty mindset......reminds me of Renaldo...

B

BeDJ

zinc4 said:
No matter how good your game is, you will never reach a higher level as a person or DJ in general with this empty mindset......reminds me of Renaldo...
It's cool if you put pvssy on a pedestal. Different strokes for different folks.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
It's cool if you put pvssy on a pedestal. Different strokes for different folks.
False dichotomy. Just because someone gives a sh*t about others doesn't mean he's "putting them on a pedestal."

Balance, son. Balance. Find some.

B

BeDJ

Zarky said:
False dichotomy. Just because someone gives a sh*t about others doesn't mean he's "putting them on a pedestal."

Balance, son. Balance. Find some.
What do you use women for?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds pretty boring to me. If I just wanted to get off I'd be better of going solo. What sane man doesn't want a sex slave completely devoted to his pleasure because of what he does to her?

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Dude her getting off is what gets me off... If I did not care for her.. I may as well jerk off into a sock.
Excpet that they have hot bodies and socks don't

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Like I said eternal, she could be hot as can be..but personally if she ain't into it I don't want it. I want to **** girls who want to **** me, and if she wants to **** me I want to make sure she keeps wanting to **** me.

How do you keep her wanting to **** you? You do it well and ensure she gets as much enjoyment from it as you do.

I'd take a six who's down and into it over a ten who's just going through the motions any day of the week real talk.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Like I said eternal, she could be hot as can be..but personally if she ain't into it I don't want it. I want to **** girls who want to **** me, and if she wants to **** me I want to make sure she keeps wanting to **** me.

How do you keep her wanting to **** you? You do it well and ensure she gets as much enjoyment from it as you do.

I'd take a six who's down and into it over a ten who's just going through the motions any day of the week real talk.

I agree, HalfAddict. I'll take a decent pizza over filet mignon that tastes like shıt in your mouth any day of the week.

Pathgen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If its a joke i missed it.

Personally it feels great when a girl comes on your ****. In my experience the more she gets off the more you get off.

B

BeDJ

Guys seem to think that if you are good in bed, she will come back. This is a very small slice of the poontang pie. It's everything else you do/say/present that gives her a reason to back. Women are wet and horny way before the pants come off. A lot of the time, I can drunk call a chick over at 3AM. We both know why - because I'm horny.

It's the woman's job to make the man orgasm, not the other way around. They WANT you to cvm. The ones that leave without jizz get a bruised ego even if they had the time of their lives. If you give oral, do it because you want to, not because you want her to enjoy herself. Personally, I'm not a fan of it, I don't know where that snatch has been. Give it to them the way YOU want to, they will love it. The satisfaction on their jizz covered faces is a lot more than mine.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Why wouldn't you want to her to enjoy herself?

Sex is a shared experience.

Even if you look at it from a business standpoint, you are offering value (looks, status, entertainment, pleasure, etc.) in return for puss. Wouldn't you want to have a happy customer/client that will call or text you again or even brag about you to other women?

I understand that some women like the "take me, use and abuse me for your own pleasure, and don't give a F," but that's not my thing. She's still a human being.

Don't go out of your way to please her or even dwell on it. But at least be somewhat aware of if she's enjoying it. Why "punish" a chick that gave herself to you?