Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever get a girl pissed for not number closing?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like say you're at a far away town, or for some reason just didn't number close but end up just saying laaaaater after getting her name, info, and even some kinoing. I've had this happen a couple of times where I just walk off, sorta look back..and the girl has an angry p'od face haha.

Also, is it alright to feel guilty in this type of situation? Sometimes the girl is attractive and i'm hitting it off with her, but for whatever reason I didn't number close. It's like i'm killing my own desire. I'm not afraid to get the number, it's not a challenge for me at all..it's no big deal. But sometimse it's like I just don't have the desire to get it and I feel guilty about it later on. Is that normal?

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It usually happens when a guy is afraid, gay or wusses out.

When I didn't ask for a number it was because I was afraid and wussed out. No futher explanation.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah not closing a number isn't that big of a deal at all. Some times I'm saying in my head "this girl is way cute...but I'm NEVER going to call her" so I won't ask. Why, you may ask? Becasue I don't have time to chase every girl I meet.

I use to spread myself way way too thin and let me tell you, that's definately a bad thing. If you don't set aside some spare time for yourself girls will drive you absolutly nuts and you'll end up not wanting to do anything with any of them after a while... I can testify to this.

So don't worry about not closing a few numbers, think of it as your minds version of natural selection.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I had a gf at the time and was just passing some time and I was talking to this girl (she wasn't all that attractive). Anyways, I said I had to go and her friend came up to me and started to interrogate and telling me it was a no no for me not to get her number.

TDOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
Nah not closing a number isn't that big of a deal at all. Some times I'm saying in my head "this girl is way cute...but I'm NEVER going to call her" so I won't ask. Why, you may ask? Becasue I don't have time to chase every girl I meet.

I use to spread myself way way too thin and let me tell you, that's definately a bad thing. If you don't set aside some spare time for yourself girls will drive you absolutly nuts and you'll end up not wanting to do anything with any of them after a while... I can testify to this.

So don't worry about not closing a few numbers, think of it as your minds version of natural selection.

I have the same problem but I looked at it positively. It made me more of a man and sort of got me fit to be able to deal with women. When they demand more, be a man and step it up to be able to handle the drain and strain they put on you.
You will be a better person in the end.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I meet around 1 or 2 girls every weak. I only ask for their if I'm going to call. No need to ask every girl for her number. Whats the point if you have no real interest?

Nowadays asking for a number means nothing.

Mister Big

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PRMoon
I am just getting out of this mode. There are only so many days in the week and every chick wants to be a twice a week girl. The practical limit to dating multiple women is about 3-4 and that can be too much if your own life gets too busy. Anymore and eventually you lose time for yourself which is where I'm at right now. Its tough to turn away opportunities that you would have died for only a few months ago, but you need to screen them out or you'll go nuts.

Unless a girl proves herself to be worthier than ones I already have, I bag getting the number. Its a waste of time and I love to see their expression when they know I decide not to number close them. Like a child, they want something bad that they can't have. Poor baby.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this point, I'm getting too lazy to do phone game. I'm experimenting with just giving the girl my number and not bother with calling her up. I'm getting all the numbers I want, but I'm also finding that I'm too lazy/tired to work on calling up Day2s.

Unless I'm super, super, SUPER interested then I'll exchange numbers. Otherwise, she can give me a call or not and I'll keep on gaming.