Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever feel like youve waited to long and its now to late to bother talking to her

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
could be in school, class, gym, work but somewhere youve seen this girl many times and she obviously has noticed you many times, yet of a period of time youve just procrastinated and you have eventaully started to move your thought process thinking that she probobly wouldnt consider me now since ive taken so long to come talk to her? are the any legit excuses besides being with someone?

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I would say there's only really one way to find out. I say if you see an opportunity to casually talk to her, take it and see if she responds.

Skalioppe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally you need to approach quickly, as it is typically Alpha, but there's always hope as long as you still have her attention and show confidence when you do it.

What the fvck are you waiting for? Grow some balls and go talk to her.

ken chang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup. At a bus everyday before I go to work. I tried to chat her up one time by asking her a question, but the stupid conductor butted in and answered the question before she could. We still see each other from time to time on the bus but I figure too much time has already passed to pursue it any further. If she decides to talk to me though then it would be OK.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah... happened to me... I just usually let it go... when the opportunity comes then I'll talk to her but I guess a normal approach would seem weird...