Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ever build up that one chick?

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys ever build up that one chick and psych yourself out from talking to her? My story...I have my crap together...in 1st year of med school been working out a lot dropped 40 lbs of lard in the last 9 months...used to be a d1 college soccer player and pretty well built now 6'2" 186 did my body fat the other day and its right at 14% so still have a little ways to go but beats the **** out of where I was at.

Anyways no problems talking to the hottie nursing girls at school, or getting #'s at the bars out here in LA...got 8 the other night but I work as a bartender so its funny how much easier it is to pick up on them in that position. Their eyes just pop open when they find out I'm also in med school.

In any event... My problem is there's this HB7 at the gym I go to. I see her all the time and I don't know. I get on these weird kicks where I get super attracted to some chick that isn't even that hot. You guys ever get like this? I see her probably 4x per week since we're on the same gym schedule.

She's always on the treadmill jogging...doesn't have the headphones in 75% of the time and I get good eye contact with her whenever I get in her area to get a drink of water. I haven't even bothered smiling at her yet since I ask myself why do I want this HB7 so bad, we are at the gym talk about a cliche place for a pickup.

Anyways point of this was you guys ever build up a decent HB you see all the time to the point where you psych yourself out? This crap kinda reminds me of what hs was like. Who knows just always seems easier to approach the random hottie on the street than the one you see all the time at any given place.

Also any ideas on an approach would be appreciated. This broad is on her damn cell phone half the time while she's running but seems like she spends a good 60-90 min. in there every day and she's got the t-shirt on so she's not there to just show her @ss to everyone.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read the Bible? It sounds like you may not have learned much from this site yet.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
approach her when she takes a break, say:

"Hey, I've seen you around and have been wanting to meet you. My name is ______."

After she responds, try to make short talk. or if you can't think just go right to the closing statement...

"Would you like to do something sometime?'

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does not matter if you read the bible or **** like this. This happens, you can't stop it. Man I have that going on exept its this part time girl at my work. Shes mad hot though.. I basically have her stalking me too but its different when I'm around her. It ****s with me. I told my buddy I have no problem with her coming to the bar with us and she knows that now so shes gonna come on either thursday or friday. I usually hve no problem with chicks but this one.. I can't explain it.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hah, I am in a similar situation as you.. med school, recently started seeing the effects of working out (but im gaining weight, not losing it). I am also trying to get over my oneitis. I've talked to this girl though, but not in length. Do you find med school gets you more chics? As far as the girl in the gym, I agree with pressure0354. Good luck

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
dap said:
Hah, I am in a similar situation as you.. med school, recently started seeing the effects of working out (but im gaining weight, not losing it). I am also trying to get over my oneitis. I've talked to this girl though, but not in length. Do you find med school gets you more chics? As far as the girl in the gym, I agree with pressure0354. Good luck

I find that once a chick knows what I'm doing with my life it makes the pickups cake. Not sure if they're gold diggers or if they appreciate the fact that i'm not a moron and am doing something with myself...or a little of both.

I work as a bartender on the weekends over on the westside in LA and the wannabe actresses eat it up once they find out I'm also in med school. As stated got 8 #'s the other night without even trying. My problem is this: broads really don't do much for me. They're eye candy but most never even bothered with college and thats a big turnoff for me.

As for school we're mixed in with nursing students and they are all over us all the time. Of course they're all 18/19/20 and I'm not really into the youngins' as much anymore. Too much immature bs..not to mention I kinda prefer finding a woman that is my peer in terms of career goals and nurses are just lower on the lader in the medical profession.

Its a damn shame we can't have med/law school mixers or something. Be nice to find myself a hottie law student.

And with regards to my oneitis; it sucks. I don't have problems w/women 99% of the time...did the whole fraternity thing in undergrad and am bartending now so I'm used to interacting with all manner of broads. Its just sometimes you get the unexplained oneitis and you become a total puss. Anyways I'm gonna try to time leaving the gym same time as her and go from there. Never done a gym approach...

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took firefighting if I drop that it helps majorly. I don't drop it though. I'd rather a girl like me for me instead of my job. Makes it a little bit more of a challenge but I'm pretty much a pro star so it don't bother me. Personally man I wouldn't be dropping the I'm in med school all the time. Thats pure... trying to impress. When they find out and you don't mention it.. makes way more of an impact as well. Up to you I guess but personally I hated listening to my buddies "Hi, I'm a Firefighter." Thats pure lameness.

samueladams

Don Juan
Reaction score
IamtheAlphamale said:
I took firefighting if I drop that it helps majorly. I don't drop it though. I'd rather a girl like me for me instead of my job. Makes it a little bit more of a challenge but I'm pretty much a pro star so it don't bother me. Personally man I wouldn't be dropping the I'm in med school all the time. Thats pure... trying to impress. When they find out and you don't mention it.. makes way more of an impact as well. Up to you I guess but personally I hated listening to my buddies "Hi, I'm a Firefighter." Thats pure lameness.

no I completely agree...I don't flaunt that garbage...usually comes up when they say what do you do?...I say i'm a student...oh where at?...JAJA U...oh whats your major?...I'm actually in the med school...etc

Its an added bonus but by no means a crutch to lean on.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
samueladams said:
In any event... My problem is there's this HB7 at the gym I go to. I see her all the time and I don't know. I get on these weird kicks where I get super attracted to some chick that isn't even that hot. You guys ever get like this? I see her probably 4x per week since we're on the same gym schedule.

Yes, you do meet once in a while a chick who has her own game for attracting men she wants. They are all usually not that pretty, but they come off as if there is something about them.

:whistle: Read the above crap again and tell me if it is believable?

They come off as if there is something about them. Could be the rules, could be something else entirely. It is fvcking fun to play with them. I usually see a girl like that and I already know there is something, go in with the assumption that there is something, find out what it is, and I if it's something I already know, then I have an upper hand, can neg them to get me an ego boost, or can fvck them, don't matter.