Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ever accidently hit on the same girl twice?

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i did to two diff girls now, dam i know.

first off i met a girl in a store over a year ago got her number and had a coffee date with her, nothing evolved from it. so more then a year later i saw a hot girl at school and go up and say hi and ask her name , as soon as she told me her name i barely recognized the name with the face, i was like oh wow hold on have i met you before, she was like um im not sure, asked her out then anyway but said she had a man, later i thought about her name, voice and face more and realized that defiantly was her, and felt pretty stupid about it, and i bet she new and was just being nice maybe, the deal is she kind has a generic look avg hot girl with dark brown hair u know theres lots of them so my brain just didnt quite register her face at the time, it had been a little while but still surprising to me since we went on a date actaully.

couple months later , next a diff girl that sat next to me at school i sparked some convo with for a while and didnt get the number thoe, approx more then 6mnths later i see a hot girl at the gym from a distance so not a sure shot at her face, but when she got off the machine i darted over there and when i faced her and began to speak, instead of hi, i was like oh(same **** i said before) and she was like well if you dont rember thats kinda of sad, and i was like i think i did but not for sure, she was like ya at school while back, so we walked off. she had the same generic look thoe, and thats the look i like and talk to the most, so i guess a few are starting to look alike

i felt stupid about the first one, but now im like ah whatever i guess this can just happen, its a small world u know and its not like i have a perfect picture memory of every chick i try talking to, i guess im just surprised at myself for it since they both happened recently, wondering if this has happened to any of yall and yalls opionions on it

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Never happened to me before, but I do often forget names and faces. It's a wonder I haven't done this myself.

As for dealing with it AT that present moment, I would just try to make light of the situation and use some humor as to why you tried to hit on her again.

"Hey I can't help it! There's definitely something about you...it's either your lovely smile...or your gorgeous eyebrows. Actually, it's definitely the eyebrows."

Now, as long as she isn't a psycho b!tch who has no sense of humor, she'll probably be a little surprised as she was probably expecting you to stutter and run your a$s out of there, so she'll probably lighten up a little bit too.

Then you can follow up with something along the lines of: "Well if you can attract me to approach you TWICE, you must be doing something right."

juicywa

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha I did this, same girl (I wanna say 1 year difference).. and I also used the same dumb conversational line .. no wonder she had the "oh, this again" look.

Cant help but laugh afterwards.

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
dam yall i saw a girl in the gym today and wasnt sure if i talked to her before so i hesitated and she ended up walking away while i was still thinking about it, i hope i havent developed a some kind of fear for this, what do yall think i should think about this

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup twice that I can remember happening in the past few months, 1 girl at a bar I was talking to for a bit and she said her name was Selena I said "selena with an s? my names steve, guess we already have something in common" cheesy line i know she told me "thats the same line you told me last time we met" saw her again couple months later almost made the same mistake for a third time haha

Another time on pof I dropped a line I was sending to a lot of girls I said "are you one of those girls who takes forever to do their hair and makeup or does it just look that way?" girl messaged back "steve?" I told her "i was a little creeped out and i didn't remember her" she told me she met me at the local bar before, I said cool what are you doing tonight got her number texted her and she said she was with her friend and they wanted to party so i phoned up my wingman got him over and showed him the picture to my horror it was the same girl that I was fooling around with the other weekend and lets just say she was a 5 at best in person NEVER TRUST POF buddy had already ****ed her a few months back and I ****ed her friend so I wanted no more.

whosthat

Don Juan
Reaction score
wataf said:
Yup twice that I can remember happening in the past few months, 1 girl at a bar I was talking to for a bit and she said her name was Selena I said "selena with an s? my names steve, guess we already have something in common" cheesy line i know she told me "thats the same line you told me last time we met" saw her again couple months later almost made the same mistake for a third time haha

Another time on pof I dropped a line I was sending to a lot of girls I said "are you one of those girls who takes forever to do their hair and makeup or does it just look that way?" girl messaged back "steve?" I told her "i was a little creeped out and i didn't remember her" she told me she met me at the local bar before, I said cool what are you doing tonight got her number texted her and she said she was with her friend and they wanted to party so i phoned up my wingman got him over and showed him the picture to my horror it was the same girl that I was fooling around with the other weekend and lets just say she was a 5 at best in person NEVER TRUST POF buddy had already ****ed her a few months back and I ****ed her friend so I wanted no more.

ya its funny you say that, cuz i can picture myself probobly trying for a 3rd time somewhere down the road and not catch it