Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even Nicest Women Of Them All Will Cheat If They Can

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About 15% of my sexual encounters have been in relationships while they fvcked around with me. I suspect many more have had boyfriends and i guess the percentage can be doubled if you include the women that didnt let me know they were cheating.

You cant trust women. Their love is conditional and they are opportunistic.

Yet, that doesnt mean you cant have a relationship, just accept female nature and act accordingly.

Improve your odds by making sure she thinks you are the best that she can get. Make sure she knows you have options and are not afraid of walking away or her leaving at any point.
This is when a woman will be on her best behaviour.

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only red pill truth to swallow is that women will not cheat if in her mind she with her best option, exceptions apply (for you autists)
Men are loved conditionally, which is not a bad thing, many men cry about that, but that pushes you to become the best, burden of performance.
This is very true, right before my EX cheated she told me flat out said to me that she thought she could do better. I just looked at her and laughed in her face. I said good luck with that, I then said sure you might get some guys to **** you but none of them will ever commit to you. I then informed her how she brought no value to my life but sex and was ultimately she was a burden. That if she wanted to walk, to walk and stop wasting my time. To this day she still brings up how she is a burden :lol: . It only lasted as long it did because of my kid.

In the end I got chubby and while we were still having frequent sex, I'm sure she got bored. Between kids and house and life I neglected the most important thing in my life which is my health. In future relationships I won't ever make that mistake again.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don’t think she is faking the kindness. I don’t know her whole life story. But i do know she used to be really fat and she is like 5’8 150 now. She talks a lot about her weight loss and ive seen pictures. I also know she took care of her mother full time for a while and didn’t date or work. I really do think she is a genuine nice person, but also as you said, hoes gonna be hoes..
Fat chicks who lose weight become sluuts for a long time after losing the weight. That could explain it. But yeh i made a thread on " they all cheat" and got crucified. Good to know that we observe the same thing.

I think that her bf is not the alpha widow guy. She does not see him as her " soulmate". He did not imprint on her. Even if he was the alpha widow guy they could theoretically still cheat but it makes it much harder.

Maybe one day pick her brain as to why she cheats? It will be interesting to see her psychology.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this. There are likely more beta male nice guys than nice and sweet women.

Some betas are very persistent because they believe that persistence pays off.

This makes sense for younger women but not women 35+ in my experience. The first post referred to a woman who is 49 years old. A 49 year old woman doesn't care that much about her family's opinions. At age 49, a woman likely has parents that are either mentally/physically diminished or dead.

Younger women will care about this, especially when considering a first spouse. After that, it's not that much of a thing.

I agree with this.

In my 12,000+ posts on this forum, I believe the idea that I am most known for is my idea about the shelf life of relationships.

I believe the majority of relationships have a shelf life of goodness of 5 years. It doesn't matter how long a relationship lasts, its only the first 5 years that are the good times. 5 years of goodness assumes at least an average frame. Betas with weaker than average frames won't have a shelf life of goodness that lasts even 5 years, even if a beta gets his relationship to last more than 5 years. There are plenty of beta males in relationships that have lasted more than 5 years.

Frame decay is also a real phenomenon. There are men who start off with decent frames but eventually morph into wimpy beta males.

In an LTR, Year 10 is rarely even close to as good as Year 2. There are relationships that are strong enough and the decay isn't drastic enough to warrant leaving.

The problem with marriages is that marriages tend to extend the zombie phase of a relationship longer. Even with no fault divorce, there's still hesitation to end the relationship. Some non-marital LTRs have a longer zombie phase too, especially when the two people live together. The zombie phase tends to be shortest when breaking up is easiest. Breaking up is easiest in a non-marital relationship where two people don't live together.

Some of my relationships have ended rather easily because there was no cohabitation and there were no children in the equation. I did feel emotional pain when some ended. It was much easier than it likely would have been had there been a marriage, a cohabitation, or children involved.
I think you are on the something when you talk about relationship decay. Mather nature probably did not want long term monogamy. This prob changes if you are her high score but even then.

Captain Rizz

Don Juan
Reaction score
My GF has a friend who is visiting her from another state for several months while on a temporary work assignment in our area. 49yo. When it comes to adult women, this friend is about the sweetest, nicest female you could want to meet. She is very respectful to me, very caring. Even helped my mother with some things and wanted nothing in return. I have a lot of good things to say about her.. But here is the issue. Even with all those GOOD things, she is still a CHEATER. She is cheating on her BF back home! She has been getting on the dating apps and getting her lay on whenever she has time. I have seen her do a video call with her BF back home and say "I love you". Then later that same day go out with another dude. What prompted me to write this was this past weekend. She flew home just for the weekend, two nights, and came back to my GF's house. I asked her "Did you see (BF) while you were home?" She said "No, I didn't have time". I don't think she even told him she was coming home. But then she said she went to a party and hooked up with another guy! :-( WOW. My conclusion: even the sweet and nice ones will cheat if given a chance. I really think it's programmed in them deeper than the world ever thought. Even in the ones who are really nice people otherwise. The risk of getting caught is low for her, so she is going for it. I think the only way to fix this is to make it so a man can take action if his woman cheats and scare them into behaving. Something we will never see in the USA and only a tiny few other countries do/will. God help us!
You're observing something that often gets overlooked: yeah, even the "sweetest" woman is still human and is still driven by her animal desire If a woman is with a man who isn't fulfilling her needs or if she's feeling neglected or undervalued, she'll seek that fulfillment elsewhere.

I don't think we can entirely blame women for acting how they act. They're more passive than men with an external locus of control. Men act, women are acted upon.

So as usual, men are in control (or lack control.) It's about leading and attracting them. It's about creating an environment where your woman feels secure and desired. This means never growing complacent.
  • Keep focusing on status games and respect like you did early on in the relationship.
  • Don't grow indolent with leading. You make most of the plans.
  • Push-pull is less important as time goes on, but the principle is always lingering. Don't invest more in her than she invest in you.
  • Reward her good behavior and punish her bad behavior.
  • Unpredictability is your friend. Routine is the enemy of attraction. Keep her guessing. Surprise her & try new things together.
Women cheat because they want "something else," something they think will give their life adventure and keep it fresh. you can always be that adventure before even the seed of the thought of cheating enters her head. Instead of focusing on what she's doing wrong, look inward at what you're doing right/wrong.