Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Even mild autism is a killer to a man's attractiveness

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a guy that would be a lower-tier Chad but for his mild autism:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, these social issues sometimes gives you that "look" like you are not sure of yourself, or not confident right through the eyes. However, one might argue that it's that "look" that could put you a point or two down. Therefore, I might disagree he is a chadlite (ie lower tier chad) and more likely a mid to upper tier normie.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
yup, no wonder lots of men with autism feel that their situation is hopeless with women, a lot of men with autism feel that it isn't possible for them to get a girlfriend, just speaking from what i've heard lots of guys admit or say over the years.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a guy that would be a lower-tier Chad but for his mild autism:

Look, first of all this is NOT a Chad, but rather a Brad. No Pitt.

Secondly yes , as a man you MUST have social skills. Untill a certain point in life women will disappear if you lack the skills to close the gap. Even if "Chad" goes to work, home , no OLD ,rinse and repeat, he will get NADA. Gotta at very least position yourself in front of women...

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate to this guy. I don't have autism but mild OCD and depression.

I'm no virgin (count is 15) but most of my relationships have lasted 4 to 8 weeks.

The closest to a LTR was with a coworker who I had never physically touched, but we sexted and had phone sex multiple times and communicated all day. She never was my GF, but felt like it. This went on for a year.

I'm 47 and completely embarrassed by my lack of LTR.

One of my good friends is 45 and has undiagnosed ADHD. He hasn't really had a LTR either.

We're both tall, fit, and relatively attractive guys.

Last edited:
Reaction score
>PUA really started up in 2007
>Either you were too young to get into it or you missed the boat
>Certain people laid the groundwork for the 1st pickup artists
>These people got into pua by accident, such as searching on google "Can twins get sick from having sex with each other?"
>& stuck around
>The entire industry has changed from the rsdnation forums of its heyday
>Which used to talk about action, which IMPlIED character traits
>It was actually a natural who started this "chad" stuff-SMV, height, looks etc.
>Just as a joke; but people followed-even women, but not the girls with high smv

>Dating is now suffering from a divorce
>I'm the first to tell you, but a select few are just waiting around because other opportunities haven't opened up yet
>They're waiting to walk out
>Once this happens the life support on dating will go out
>There will be no-one to lead you
>They will walk out with their experience & their blackbooks
>They will walk out, as some smart incels will too

Reaction score
I can relate to this guy. I don't have autism but mild OCD and depression.

I'm no virgin (count is 15) but most of my relationships have lasted 4 to 8 weeks.

The closest to a LTR was with a coworker who I had never physically touched, but we sexted and had phone sex multiple times and communicated all day. She never was my GF, but felt like it. This went on for a year.

I'm 47 and completely embarrassed by my lack of LTR.

One of my good friends is 45 and has undiagnosed ADHD. He hasn't really had a LTR either.

We're both tall, fit, and relatively attractive guys.
another brutal cold harsh reminder, a guy, man, can be the hottest most handsome man, but if he is lacking in certain abilities social wise, he still normally won't get women, the reverse is normally not true. Sometimes i get angry whenever people and society still think men have it better than women do.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another brutal cold harsh reminder, a guy, man, can be the hottest most handsome man, but if he is lacking in certain abilities social wise, he still normally won't get women, the reverse is normally not true. Sometimes i get angry whenever people and society still think men have it better than women do.
True. I used to work with a woman who didn't have much of a personality and I believe might of suffered from social anxiety.

She never had a problem getting boyfriends since she was cute/attractive, despite her "social awkwardness"

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to work with a woman who didn't have much of a personality and I believe might of suffered from social anxiety.

She never had a problem getting boyfriends since she was cute/attractive, despite her "social awkwardness"
A mildly autistic woman is not going to have too many problems finding dates, attracting men, and even getting boyfriends. She might have trouble maintaining relationships, but that's a different story.

A more severely autistic female might have verbal communication troubles. Verbal communication troubles will affect her daily life. It affects her employment, her sociability, and many other things.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A mildly autistic woman is not going to have too many problems finding dates, attracting men, and even getting boyfriends. She might have trouble maintaining relationships, but that's a different story.

A more severely autistic female might have verbal communication troubles. Verbal communication troubles will affect her daily life. It affects her employment, her sociability, and many other things.
True, but this person wasn't autistic, just no personality at all.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this person wasn't autistic, just no personality at all.
No personality would make a first or second date tougher with her. She might have a lot of failed 1st-2nd dates that don't amount to anything with no personality. If she's attractive and has sex fast, then that could make up for not much of a personality.

Reaction score

yup, but a guy, man like that, will definetley struggle to get into a relationship in the first place, the reverse not true as much.

i'm sure the vast majority of lifelong singles throughout history are male dominated cases

Reaction score
True. I used to work with a woman who didn't have much of a personality and I believe might of suffered from social anxiety.

yup, another reminder that, the game has never been and never will be fair, its something that needs to be psychologically drilled into our brains, minds, as soon as we start puberty, society and people need to address it early on so that way people can be more mentally and emotionally healthy.

I know i'm in good company in which tons of people agree with me, that is, social ineptness or social awkwardness is unfortuneately seen or viewed as creepy, weird, uncomfortable in men, even when men have good intentions and never wanted to hurt anyone. The reverse is not true, social awkwardness and social ineptness can be seen as cute or adorable in women, or just people won't care as in they will not be offended.

the woman you described, a man like that will definetley struggle to get girlfriends, as long as inequality exists in courtship, then that will always be the case.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup, another reminder that, the game has never been and never will be fair, its something that needs to be psychologically drilled into our brains, minds, as soon as we start puberty, society and people need to address it early on so that way people can be more mentally and emotionally healthy.

I know i'm in good company in which tons of people agree with me, that is, social ineptness or social awkwardness is unfortuneately seen or viewed as creepy, weird, uncomfortable in men, even when men have good intentions and never wanted to hurt anyone. The reverse is not true, social awkwardness and social ineptness can be seen as cute or adorable in women, or just people won't care as in they will not be offended.

the woman you described, a man like that will definetley struggle to get girlfriends, as long as inequality exists in courtship, then that will always be the case.
1000%!

Slag

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is waiting for some woman to come along and suddenly give his life meaning. What a sad way to live.

The first thing he needs is a purpose. Does he not have nieces or nephews to be a good role model to? Are there no organizations in his community that could benefit from the time and abilities he certainly must have? There must be some sort of Big Brothers Big Sisters program around him with children in need of someone to care about them. Furthermore, Is there something wrong with striving to be successful, even if it's just for yourself?

This guy is just holed up in his apartment desperately hoping the universe will grant him the happiness he thinks it's given everybody but him. Good luck. Hell, half the guys he thinks are in these wonderful relationships are probably just as miserable as he is.