Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

European Men

oscarxp25

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are girls' fascination with them? My younger cousin, who is in her twenties, and her friends were saying that American men suck and European guys rule.

Is it all an illusion or what?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your younger cousin and her friends sound like a bunch of cvnts

: p

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
They're just intrigued by the unkown...perhaps they've seen one to many foreign films with the exotic european who sweet talks them in his native tongue and his sensitive ways blah blah blah

rocket87

Don Juan
Reaction score
America has an obsession with [certain aspects of the] british culture and british people (accent, royalty, etc.). This is what explains your cousin's perception.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of how most Americans on here complain about American women and you got the answer to your question. It's just the other side of the same coin. In Europe though, I never here guys or girls talkin about how Americans are better than Europeans. It seems to be some kind of self-hate thing, don't know how you guys got to that messy situation and how you'll fix it. seems like a waste...

jax871

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone loves something different.. Im Australian and women here love American men.. just like i love American women. Its just about excitement.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jax871 said:
Everyone loves something different.. Im Australian and women here love American men.. just like i love American women. Its just about excitement.
Australians seem quite succesful in Europe.
Should all men relocate? :woo:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess women like something different, the grass is greener and all that. If an American guy went to Europe, he'd have an easy time getting chicks as well.

I'm actually European, but I live in America. Nobody notices though because I don't have an accent. Even when I tell them, it doesn't really register, only when they hear me speaking my language to someone I can tell they're impressed and there's a boost in interest. Maybe I should develop an accent haha :)

It's like how you guys feel like European girls are better than American ones, while I actually like American ones slightly more.