Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eternal Bachelors Holidays

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Eternal Bachelors here ?
Specially those >35yrs old
how do you spend time during holidays ,when others are all with family

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
<Raises hand>

Will eat dinner with dad. Bro and his wife are visiting too this Xmas.

Not sure about New Years. I'll probably go to a party at the dance studio.

Alone on the holidays doesn't bother me much.

It's my birthdays where I've gone out alone for the past 7 years or so. That's what really sucks.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being alone on the holidays makes single women feel extra lonely, which makes them extra easy. Especially in regard to getting them to skip the dating bs and go straight to sex.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Being alone on the holidays makes single women feel extra lonely, which makes them extra easy. Especially in regard to getting them to skip the dating bs and go straight to sex.
So true. I've had extraordinarily great luck on Valentine's Day also. No women wants to look single.

OP, I'm still a bachelor. Not going to BS you, but holidays can get pretty lonely, but I stay close to my family and friends so it's not so bad. The day after the holiday, the loneliness subsides, and it's back to business as usual.

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any Bachelors over 35 without family ,whats your plan for dec holidays ?

Think I will travel to big city and connect with those travelling ...

origin138 said:
So true. I've had extraordinarily great luck on Valentine's Day also. No women wants to look single.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Bro and his wife are visiting too this Xmas.

It's my birthdays where I've gone out alone for the past 7 years or so. That's what really sucks.
It does suck at times but you kind of accept it in a way. Spend it with family if you can. When that's not an option then friends.....even though 90% of mine that live closed are coupled up, at this age, I'm usually the lone bachelor wherever I go.

It does sometimes have it's advantage though, one of these couples will have a chick friend that's recently single and visiting, that kind of thing. But, in general, it's not something to rely on. Just push through. It is what it is.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Peaks&Valleys said:
It does suck at times but you kind of accept it in a way. Spend it with family if you can. When that's not an option then friends.....even though 90% of mine that live closed are coupled up, at this age, I'm usually the lone bachelor wherever I go.

It does sometimes have it's advantage though, one of these couples will have a chick friend that's recently single and visiting, that kind of thing. But, in general, it's not something to rely on. Just push through. It is what it is.
Agreed. Thanks.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Single or not I'm always at my parents house. It's not too bad but definitely harder emotionally when I'm single. Eventually I would like to have a family of my own. My sister and two brothers are all married with kids so I don't know what I did wrong.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wheter alone or in company all this mandatory holydays make me nervous and depressed, cant wait till they go the fvck out.
Either that or emotional, I was with gf at the restaurant last week and got some strange vibe there listening that the xmas songs.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're looking at it all wrong IMHO. If you were in a relationship right now, you'd have a whole set of new problems. You have more presents to buy (more $), more demands on your time and you might just have to navigate some awkward family dynamics.

I'm sure there are plenty of coupled-off men who long for the days they were single.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
You're looking at it all wrong IMHO. If you were in a relationship right now, you'd have a whole set of new problems. You have more presents to buy (more $), more demands on your time and you might just have to navigate some awkward family dynamics.

I'm sure there are plenty of coupled-off men who long for the days they were single.

Ain't that the truth! Plus you don't have to deal with Honey-Pie's retarded family that you can't stand. lol

Joanna88

Reaction score
I’ve been researching this topic for a few hours and found this post pretty helpful. Thanks for compiling the info in one spot.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that sucks for me during this time of the year is being with family, so much awkward tension involving my dad towards the rest of them around the holidays.

If I was with someone it'd just make things even more awkward having her around to deal with it.

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I spend time with my mom and sisters and after all the festivities are done and my stomach is full i go back home and call one of my plates over and we have sex.

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spend several Christmas by myself and I like it a lot. I can be without women for decades and I can be hartbroken for many years. My father died, my mother died and my X died in the last couple of years. I broke my arm and my hip last year. God may think she can break me but I am unbreakable, I eat this **** for breakfast and I like it, :)