Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Essence of Alpha

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trying to take anything away from Mr. Fingers post, I thought it was very good. I simply wanted to add my little peice to it and maybe simplify it alittle.

Since when is saying, "Good post" a bad thing???

You seem to have quite a following Mr. Fingers! :)

Mr. Mystery

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To: DJ Logic
I was a total AFC last spring. Wow, has it been that long? Time flies when you are learning to be a DJ!

To: Crotch Sniffer
Thanks & You're Welcome!

To: Mr. Mystery
Look, man. I don't want any trouble but there's only room for one Mr. around here! ;) hehehe, yeah I am surprised how popular my ramblings are. I am trying to not be so wordy but it is something I struggle with. I just have too much to say! I like how you managed to sum all this up in a few sentences. Wish I could be that efficient. Ah well, live and learn I guess...heyyy, that's actually not a bad summary for this post! LOL

Okay, I will stop typinggggggggg...NOW!

Don Ron

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahaha..I was totally gonna rip you for talking too much, but will give you credit for at least admitting it! Where do you come up with this garbage? And you have disciples who actually listen to your droning? I tried to read it but ZZZzzzZZZzzz. Guess my attention span is a little short. Oohh, look a bunny!

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don Ron = TROLL

Definitely the best alpha-male thread I've EVER seen on this board. This needs to be in the DJ Bible. Props to you Mr. Fingers! It makes me want to go traveling, definitely. I have travelled less than almost anyone I know, and the cultural enrichment (not to mention funny travel stories to share) would kick ass!

Don Ron

Banned
Reaction score
TROLL? Aww shucks man, now you done hurt my feelings!

In fact the above post is out of context. Let me explain,,,See, I read the last one first and the first one last so I was confused and...ohhhh nevermind. Point is, I patched things up in the other posts and now me n' Fingers are cool peeps. In fact, having read all three of the series I gott say they are amazing! Definitely Bible material. The thing is, I don't think the Bible is being updated. I remember someone (DJ Log?) saying Fingers should write a New Testament. I second that notion! Whaddya say Fings? All you need are like 9 more chapters...are you game??

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's sometimes updated, just not often.

Nannu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice MOTU.
Thanks,
Nannu

happy gilmore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers, i like you better than Pook, because you actually interact with us very frequently. But i need your help here, please talk to me ok? Don't ignore me like everyone.

So what should we do if some a$$holes get jealous of us and try to fVck with us? I don't really get that clearly, do we try to make friends with them and try to act cool?

And I don't know how to change a tire, man. I am not what you call a handy man. Does this turn chicks off? Even if I get the attitude and mindset right, if I got a flat tire, i will look all stupid and stuff.

help me out thanks

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To: Don Ron
Apology accepted, although I did laugh at your short attention span joke :D As for my own Bible? hmm, There does seem to be a logical progression here. Social Phobias and Confidence could be the book of Genesis for they focus mainly on your inner game, then this alpha thread would definitely be Exodus. Who knows? I am just having fun writing these crazy posts and I guess we will see how it all fits together in the end.

To: Girevik
Man, you should just GO FOR IT. A bunch of anthropologists did a survey. They interviewed hundreds of people on their death beds and asked them what they would have done different with their lives. Not one of them wished they had worked harder or made more money. Every answer was actually the same. They all wished they had

1. Spent more time with their family and loved ones
2. Traveled more and related to the world

Powerful!

To: drew6532
Hmm I never even thought of that, but I see your point. That is definitely one of my favorite flicks of all time. I love the part where Ed Norton beats himself up to a bloody mess and frames his boss for it in order to get a long paid vacation! The look on his boss´ face is priceless!

To: Nannu
MOTU???? Normally I would get offended for being confused with someone else, but if that someone is Master of the Universe, then I am actually flattered! :D

To: happy gilmore
Much like Pook, there will be times that I won´t show up here for weeks. So don´t feel bad if I don´t get back to yall, life is just hectic sometimes! You are in luck because I am doing a favor for a friend this week and working his job in security, so I am sitting on my ass all day. So glad my desk has internet! As for your question, gil...You should ALWAYS be cool! A true DJ stands up for himself, but also has the ability to diffuse any situation. It´s amazing how simple and effective body language can be for this. Usually I make eye contact, smile and offer a handshake to whoever is fvcking with me. I have turned many enemies into friends this way. Some guys are just full-on pricks though and you have to just walk away from the situation. Don´t ever resort to fighting unless you or your friends are threatened with physical danger! I once had these 3 drunk dudes starting trouble with my friend and I tried to pacify them and it went terribly wrong. I should have just grabbed my friend by the arm and walked away, but we fought instead and my friend got his nose broken and I ended up getting stitches. I also broke one guy´s jaw and he tried to sue me. If only I had walked away! I learned the hard way that hurt pride is better than a broken nose, so stay cool my man!

As far as tires go, use your head man, do a google search on it to get a basic understanding. God helps those who help themselves. But sometimes He sends Fingers to show them the way. Here´s a link bud. http://www.epinions.com/auto-Tires-Topics-1

and quit worrying about looking stupid. Have you paid attention to a word I have said? Read Authentic Confidence again and really take it to heart. Good Luck Dude.

Mr. Mystery

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone confused as to what charm is simply check out responses from either MotU or Mr. Fingers and note how in each response they compliment as well as give answers to questions.

Mr. Mystery

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
I love the style of your posts Mr. Fingers! :D

LordBrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
A really good post man. It put together all the other Alpha posts, into a few doses. This post is definitly worth keeping.

Ninja Dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno how you do it, but I am glad you do! Even if I forget most of this stuff and have to re-read, its an enjoyable read every time. And thats a real compliment considering how long your posts are!

Now that you have covered confidence/social skills I would love to see you write a post about actual seduction techniques. I bet it would kick ass!

Thanks again, Dr. Fingers!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To: Mr. Mystery
Haha, I like how you have used your own charm to illuminate the charm of others! (Ha! try to out-charm that Mr. smarty-pants :D)

To: Evil Rom & Lord Brian
Tanx fellaz! Christ what I would give to have this knowledge available to me at age 16! You are some lucky lil bastards and I wish you the very best!

To: Ninja Dude
Dang, you read my mind bro. Already workin on it bit by bit. No rush though. Oh, and please don't call me Doctor! People might actually start taking me seriously! ;)

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done reading this...
This is exactly what I neeeded...

Man, you're so very money !!
How I respect people who go out there, do things, live, then come back to tell...
Once you start to get there, you see that nothing goes very much like you've plan, but, it doesn't mean it isn't great...

The world is our finest school... it's nice studying before the exams but sometimes it won't affect at all how you do in the exams...

And, only after a lot of exams... you start to "feel" how the things work @ the school life...

Great post man, the 3 posts you have here really lighted my day, and I'm pretty sure my life will never be the same !!

BBB

Wolf in sheep's clothing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thought out, well written and spot on. Good one, Mr Fingers. And because you drew from your own experiences gives it that extra kick.

Heck, I might even read it again.

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BBB

Glad I could have such a positive impact on your life. I really dig your posts as well. In particular the Happiness thread which I have printed and taped to my Wall of Inspiration!

I can tell we would get along famously man. I can't say when, but something tells me that we shall meet someday...

WolfInSheepsClothing,

This thread was meant for you! LOL. I hope you enjoyed my references to your "kin" ;)

Zoso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fingers, your posts are awesome! Despite the length, I think I'll read it again (maybe more than once). I like the whole Fight Club vibe... The stuff about wasting your time watching TV to escape reality, how 90% of your stuff is just crap that keeps you from being free, etc.

Recently I've felt this same restlessness that you mentioned, so maybe I'm getting somewhere...

Keep these great posts coming!