Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escalating to sex?

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:
Dating for 4 months, both 16, both virgins, and I've only gotten as far as making out with her. :(

So I want to escalate our my relationship with my gf further from all this kissing and stuff to more serious stuff like a BJ/HJ/fingering or even better...sex! :woo:

But I have no idea how...:confused:

We've had heavy makeout sessions on her bed where I tried to move my hand down her body towards her pants, I would attempt to reach in but she'd stop me with her own hand, and she'd continue to keep frenching me. This has happened several times already, and now I seek this site's help with this minor setback.

Any ideas on how to escalate this relationship further?

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea most of the time you wont be able to go from kissing to shoving your hand down her pants.
You have to get her hot for it first.

There is a little trick I picked up that usually gets the job done, especially with sexually unexperienced girls.
You have to be laying down on top of her to do this so next time your making out on her bed position your legs so only one of them is between her two legs. Then move your body father up on her so your knee and bottem of your thigh is suddenly "acidentally" rubbing up against her crouch. Start with it barely touching her and continue on with more and more pressure.

After you start putting stronger pressure on her vag she may realize you are doing it on purpose but she wont stop it. Once you hear her breathing start to change you are able to move your hand down. The times that I havnt moved my hand down on the girl usually end with her dry humping my leg for a while as we kiss.

If you do this but she denys the hand again then move your leg to the outside of hers and slow the kissing down, eventually to a stop and try again some other time. This will let her know that her not willing to go farther is a turnoff for you.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good advice Five To One. Another thing I'd like to add is you should start kissing the other parts of her body, like her neck, and a sweet spot I found is the ear. Breathe into her ear, one time I was in bed with this girl and she's like "Not tonight," I was breathing into her ear and she wanted it so bad afterwards and just dropped her panties.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that next time.
Any other ways to get her "hot"?

phatboi408

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All very good advice guys.
Okay so youre 16. Make sure you be safe when you do have sex.Another thing is that the girl might not be ready. Respect that. Okay so back with your question.
Try bitting her neck. THe best ones are the big bites, "sexual bites". Kisses on the necks. Each girl varies, so pay attention to what she likes, and you may even talk about what she liked after your all done, you may even talk the next day about it.
To get in her pants. Well it depends with the girl. My rule is that, I dont touch the vagina until the panties are off. Thats just for the sex part. ( I usually do that for first time Ive been physical with a girl) Familier girls, pretty much anything goes. All girls like it when guys are aggressive, so be Aggressive.

tip: nipples, try rubbing them

And you may want to tell her that you dont want to have sex. You want to wait, but you want to please her, so you want to try other things, but making her know that you do not want to have sex. I would recomend this if you truely want to wait, which you should, until you have done other things.

Try it and let us know.

Triple T

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice guys, i gotta try out some of these techniques for myself.

Anymore ways to get a girl..."crazy"? :cool:

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea theres more ways but some are hard to explain.

You will pick these things up quickly as you experience them yourself.

And some of these things wont work for some girls when other girls will love it. Its all about being able to realize something isnt working and going at it with something new without skipping a beat.

But kissing on the neck and ears will feel good to all girls so dont forget to always do some of that.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice thanks, yea I'll try some of these out for sure next time.

I'll keep you guys posted!

But keep the tips coming still! :woo:

emelec

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know teasing is pretty effective. i just want to know how to do it correctly

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
While making out on a bed try getting ontop of her, the feel of your hard penis on her leg will turn her on, also while onto of her try thrusting rythemically as if stimulating sex.

This always works for me and when added with kissing her neck, ears and running my fingers through her hair plus pulling it I find her breathing rate changes to deep breaths signifying she is enjoying it. From here your good to go!