Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Escalating conversation

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I added this girl on facebook, she likes me defo from the signals, and I don't think I've given much though. I added her on facebook, and she said thanks for the add and i made a ****y+funny comment back. Now I don't know how to escalate. I got her number wehn we first meet, but I don't feel comofrtable phoning her, and asking her out, I haven't really built much rapport. What could be my next move guys?

Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Text her then - be random with your response times and limit yourself as to how often you reply I usually text late at night so I can use the excuse I have to go to bed this way I end the conversation first, find out what she loves, ask her what about it excites her and fulfills her about it... tell her what you think and try go into depth... imaginations are forced to run wild with texting so try touch on something she really loves then leave her in that state by cutting communication - she'll anchor those awesome feelings to you and then miss you. The BEST gift you can give to any woman is the gift of missing you.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would do just the opposite. I would call and have a conversation. Especially since it's Monday. Asking a girl what she did over her weekend would open a flood gate of things to talk about. The trick is to keep it short and to the point. You're not calling because you actually care about her weekend. You're calling to set up the date.

The date is where you escalate. Not phones, texting, and internet. When you're ready to wrap up the convo (when you're ready, not her), you throw out an invite for you guys to hang out sometime soon. Have a set day and time. If you don't have one, she'll asumme you meant whenever your paths cross again in the future.

So, call, set up a date, and on the date escalate.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, but i want talk to her, wer given each other signs, but I don't feel like there much connection to talk, because we hardly spoke, shes shy, so am i a bit, so calling her out of blue shes proabably just going to say no.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're afraid of rejection? I can understand, but what you should know is that life is full of rejection so you might as well get us to it now.

Regardless if I've known a girl for 5 years or 5 minutes, conversation is conversation. I talk about everything and it all starts with 1 question. Doesn't matter what that question is, as long as you get a response. It's always the same. I ask, she answers, I respond with my own experience to the subject and ask another question on the same subject or if she added a detail that stuck out, change to that detail and ask another question. The cycle then repeats. She'll eventually ask you a question. Instead of giving a one word response, answer with details, then ask her the same exact question, but worded differently. Cycle then repeats.

I honestly had to think about it before, but now it's so natural it weirds me out. I don't even think about it. Afterwards, I'm amazed because I wasn't always like this.

So, call her tonight. Not too early or late and have a conversation. Just remember your goal is to ask her out and not to really have a conversation. The coversation is just the ice breaker to your true intentions.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
well on facebook shes said "thanks for the ad (love heart)" she never says thxs for the ad to any1 im like the first
I put "you know you wanted me too lol"

she "haha o yer corse ;] x" should I leave that as it is?

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her what shes doing later, then ask her to do something

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right been couple of days. Talking beens going well. Shes even saying bye with a love you. Now today she started a conversation. we have been flirting and I have had our own nicknames and story from when we first meet what is very good. Today she said that she was "going to meet another boy" and then some mates, and then she added that sentace with "not that it would help if i say that" I don't know why she said that, but for some reason i'm thinking it as she wants me to win her over a bit more. What do you guys think

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just ask her to hang out already, doesnt have to be "asking her out"

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have she said she had plans for that day i said. but then shes still talking, and wants me to call her etc. So that saying shes busy didnt seem anything like a rejection

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do. Shes on msn but on her mobile, and shes not replying. i rang her last night and she even came up with things to talk about but then she had to go. I don't know whether to ring her today or text her or leave it for a bit. Shes up for going out with me, but i said somewhere bit far away last time lol and she was having a playful tease with me about it so i'll ask her out to somehere nearer this time

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go on and on and on the phone so much either.

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
She hung up on the phone, i tried ringing her back(shes asked me to ring back when i rang first time when she didnt answer). she text back saying that she cants answer her fone now, "i knw ur going to miss talking to me but yo know x". I text back, "yh shame(bit sarcastic) then "no texting either?"
she never replied. I went to talk to her that night and yesturday on msn but she hasn't replied. I don't want to text or ring her obviously, she seems to of gone cold, or shes just having problems with msn who knows.
I'm planning to follow her and go cold aswell.

Last edited:

R1ch4rd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update.

Ignored her for a couple of days. Now shes got other boys names in her msn name, with :) and love hearts. I'm a bit stumped from here, apart from acting cool, still confident, funny etc