Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Err this is embarrassing but.

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
Have you ever been hit on by a dude you did not think swung that way... what the **** are you supposed to say to that ****.

This dude I always chat with at the local watering hole came up to me the other day and was talking to me, nothing out of the ordinary, then I look at him and he is checking my junk out..his voice changed and he kept touching me, I ignored him but he hung out for about 5 more minutes trying to flirt with me.. I just stopped looking at him and stopped talking to him, didn't wanna bust him out. But ****ing creepy. :crackup:

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I was in my cigar shop, my hang out basically. There was a dude in chef's attire in the back room with the olympics going on. Light chit chat, nothing heavy i made a comment about the hot volley ball players. He said yeah and the divers too, espeically the guys. Guess he was trying to feel up whether I swung that way.

Not sure what I'd have done if he pressed the issue. I probably wouldn't have made it 5 minutes before blowing everything up and making a scene.

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HalfAddict said:
Have you ever been hit on by a dude you did not think swung that way... what the **** are you supposed to say to that ****.

This dude I always chat with at the local watering hole came up to me the other day and was talking to me, nothing out of the ordinary, then I look at him and he is checking my junk out..his voice changed and he kept touching me, I ignored him but he hung out for about 5 more minutes trying to flirt with me.. I just stopped looking at him and stopped talking to him, didn't wanna bust him out. But ****ing creepy. :crackup:
:crackup: Actually, yes that's happened to me before...a few times both at work and out in the field.

1. Take it as a compliment. Most gay men are notoriously picky with regard to fashion and appearance.

2. In the past, I've been direct and straightforward about this. I usually just tell them straight out, I don't swing that way. Treat it like you're rejecting a woman. Be respectful, be quick and be gone

3. Don't hang out solo, keep a female interest nearby or keep it in a group setting so you can convey with actions that you're not into dudes. You can even spin it into a reason to talk to a woman (i.e. this gay dude wants me, pretend your my GF or something). She'll find it funny, and ironically her preselection hardwiring will kick in. At least that's been my experience.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anytime i see a gay dude checking me out, i take it as a compliment as they are normally picky and anal (pun intended) about looks

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah had a guy I was working on a short film with hit on me. We went out to the club one night and he tried to kiss me when I was drunk. I decked him on instinct and never spoke to him again. Had to walk home because I rode in his car. Looking back on it, I should have known, he wouldn't hit on any girls at the club and wouldn't leave my side for a second. Creepiest feeling ever.

Had a lesbian offer a three some once because she wanted to get with my girl. That was funny as neither me nor my girl were interested (older ugly butch dyke asian) and she was trying so hard, buying us drinks, offering us coke. Sorry ugly asian dyke, not gonna happen.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see guys checking me out and my gay friends occasionally tell me when I'm looking particularly good.

But no gay guy has ever seriously hit on me. For lack of a better euphemism I look and act very non-gay.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of gay guys were looking at me the other day at work... I dressed quite dapper that day, if I may say so myself.... They were probably in their early to mid 20s, and were pretty much dressed the same style as me (a good lesson to note, whether dealing with men or women.... people look for those who are similar).

I almost walked over to them and said, "Hey boys, what ya'll up to?" But no, I couldn't do it.

Reaction score
I have a gay friend who compliments me all the time, he knows I'm straight and that it doesn't bother me. I've been hit on and given "the look" from guys before. I'm not insecure in my manhood where I'll cause a scene (even if it makes me slightly uncomfortable). I politely thank them and let them know I'm straight in a light hearted manner then keep it moving.

Compliments are great for the self-esteem no matter the sex of the person complimenting. I'd rather be noticed as opposed to overlook.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Half Addict,
Not uncommon,particularly if you have a somewhat Feminine face as I do...I used to get hit on regularly,as I get older and uglier happens less LOL....I just say "sorry,but that's just not my scene mate",usually they take the hint,generally that is....On one occasion I went Bush Walking with an old friend,to see the swathe of destruction a mini cyclone had done,we had walked about three miles and he just jumped on my back from behind,saying "are you or aren't you?" ....I got him off then just said "look J.. you do that again,and friend or no friend,I'll punch your lights out"....must say he took it in his stride and we still see each other.....on another occasion I was trying to watch a very interesting War Documentary on TV in a Bar,stupid!....A guy came over to my table,and started watching it with me,commented on my interest,asked how old I was,I told him,he commented,"can't believe it?you look so Young?and put his hand on my forearm,I said"Mate,You've got your hand on my arm!",he responded with a smile.....I was wearing high heeled riding boots,I lashed out under the table and caught him a beauty on his shin,he screamed,jumped up and ran....Hmm,generally these guys are harmless,but like any other form sexuality takes,it has its aggressive fringe element too!