Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Erase that number from your phone...

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, this is what I did over the weekend. Went out with an awesome chick (easy 9) on Friday night, made out quite heavily, only a step away from fvcking, but circumstances did not let us. Anyhow, I was going to go no contact for a couple of days after, but she texted me the next day. Of course, what did I do, I went against everything I knew and texted back, she texted, then I texted, rinse and repeat. It was awful, and I knew it, but I couldn't help myself :( . I would try to stop, and would wait for hours, but I would eventually reply.

Anyhow, I saw her texts get shorter and shorter, and I immediately knew that I went too far and she was losing interest :eek: . So I went and deleted her number and all her text messages so that I would not be able to text again. Now unless she texts me, that's all she wrote. Man, sometimes women can sway you to do things one would normally not do. So lesson learned for good. No matter how hot she is or if you guys get along better then anyone, do not text, and if you do keep em short and to the point, no joking and talking about stupid sh!t.

Normally I would not have responded like an idiot, don't know why I did it, but I did. I know it sounds lame, but I just simply had to erase her number so that I can focus on to my other plates in which I have complete control over. This one was dangerous, I felt an immense attraction to her that I did not feel for my other plates, and it really tested my limits. I actually gave a fvck about this one and now I see how it affected me. Thought I was doing so awesome before this one. Anyhow, I am always learning and adjusting.

Has anyone here ever fell into that trap, where you knew better, but did what you did going against your better judgement? I plan on never letting that happen again.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Unfortunately, she already moved on.

When you delete a number, keep it deleted. Erase and replace.

Your date with a woman is only awesome when she sees you again. If she stop answering your calls and gets flaky, you have failed the first date and lost the girl.

Case closed.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Unfortunately, she already moved on.

When you delete a number, keep it deleted. Erase and replace.

Your date with a woman is only awesome when she sees you again. If she stop answering your calls and gets flaky, you have failed the first date and lost the girl.

Case closed.
Well, the night was fun but this case is closed, moving on. Like I said though, she was hammering me with texts the next day after the date talking about how fun the previous night was (date night), I was just being a dumb @ss and responding to them. That is where I messed up big time at, even though I knew better. Tisk tisk to me. Again, I have about 4 plates and have no problem maintaining control on them, but this one just had everything going on with her.

teebear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. I texted myself out of contention with a woman about 10 months ago. I forgave myself because she was the very first woman I approached after my separation and my game was weak at the time.

The story has a semi-happy ending though. I had surgery to fix my appearance (another story) and learned how to dress properly in the time that had passed. About a month ago I was walking down the street near her workplace, on my way to a concert. I started thinking about her and poof - there she was walking towards me on the sidewalk. I could tell by the look on her face that I looked way better than she remembered so she stammered out an apology for not answering my last few texts. She gave me her number again though she confessed that she had a boyfriend. Knowing her, it's not a serious relationship.

I don't poach other men's women regardless so I'll just sit in the weeds and wait to see what happens. Maybe I'll convert her to a plate one day. I learned a valuable lesson from her, just the same.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard for me to imagine that one day of texting really killed her IL.. It would surprise me if it was the act of texting itself - I would guess it was the content of the texts. I guess you alluded too that in your post, but I thought I would bring it to the surface.

And I do know what you mean about your enthusiasm getting the best of you. I have had some drunk texting episodes like that then read them the next morning and thought FFUUUCCCCKKKKK what was I thinking?. Now I try to turn my phone off when I get a good buzz going.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
latinnova said:
So, this is what I did over the weekend. Went out with an awesome chick (easy 9) on Friday night, made out quite heavily, only a step away from fvcking, but circumstances did not let us. Anyhow, I was going to go no contact for a couple of days after, but she texted me the next day. Of course, what did I do, I went against everything I knew and texted back, she texted, then I texted, rinse and repeat. It was awful, and I knew it, but I couldn't help myself :( . I would try to stop, and would wait for hours, but I would eventually reply.

Anyhow, I saw her texts get shorter and shorter, and I immediately knew that I went too far and she was losing interest :eek: . So I went and deleted her number and all her text messages so that I would not be able to text again. Now unless she texts me, that's all she wrote. Man, sometimes women can sway you to do things one would normally not do. So lesson learned for good. No matter how hot she is or if you guys get along better then anyone, do not text, and if you do keep em short and to the point, no joking and talking about stupid sh!t.

Normally I would not have responded like an idiot, don't know why I did it, but I did. I know it sounds lame, but I just simply had to erase her number so that I can focus on to my other plates in which I have complete control over. This one was dangerous, I felt an immense attraction to her that I did not feel for my other plates, and it really tested my limits. I actually gave a fvck about this one and now I see how it affected me. Thought I was doing so awesome before this one. Anyhow, I am always learning and adjusting.

Has anyone here ever fell into that trap, where you knew better, but did what you did going against your better judgement? I plan on never letting that happen again.
Dude if a chick really likes you she doesn't give a sht if you text back or keep texting back. So the conversation went stale and she sent shorter texts and stopped.

It happens. Same thing if you are texting a chick who keeps responding, after a while the conversation gets played.

Yet you freak out and erase her number as some sort of self-defense mechanisim? This chick has you SHOOK. Would you act that way if you'd known her for years? Hell no. You'd be used to her.

Put her number back in your phone if you have it and restrain yourself from hitting her up for a few days.

Then call her in a relaxed mood (if she doesn't text you) as if you were calling a friend and not the chick. See what she's up to and if she has plans to do anything for the next weekend or weeknight.

Set something up and she may just show. If not. No big deal. You've gotta relax. Or you might just be tossing away some cool chick who could be insecure herself (in which most all of them are no matter what.) If she can't make it, then make small talk and the ball is in her court to counter-offer then or at a future time.

Get that perfect fantasy you've made up of this chick out of your mind or it's going to keep occuring with her or any new chick who's just as hot you may meet.

Think of her as a person. Not an object of validation. It'll keep your cool.

If she turns out to be an a-hole? Then drop her for good. She may not be, but your fear of any little "mis-step" is going to fvck you up if you feel you need to walk on eggshells for some "hottie" and keep on fvcking you up with new ones.

Just do you. You never know. Stop being a phaggot and put that number back in and hit her up in a few days if you don't hear from her.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Above, plus quit thinking of her as a nine.

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
Dude if a chick really likes you she doesn't give a sht if you text back or keep texting back. So the conversation went stale and she sent shorter texts and stopped.

Just do you. You never know. Stop being a phaggot and put that number back in and hit her up in a few days if you don't hear from her.
Haha, I actually liked this response. I needed that slap in my mangina face :rockon: to wake me out of it. Well too late now, the number is gone so the only contact I will get is if she contacts me outta the blue. And yes, she is a 9 because she is one of those bikini models and placed high in the state. So that's that. Smoking bod, smoking face.

Anyhow, I still broke my rule about the texting, and am disappointed in myself in that regard. We had an extremely passionate night and I guess I just got all caught up in it. I need to stick to my short text principles.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Haha, I actually liked this response. I needed that slap in my mangina face :rockon: to face wake me out of it. Well too late now, the number is gone so the only contact I will get is if she contacts me outta the blue. And yes, she is a 9 because she is one of those bikini models and placed high in the state. So that's that. Smoking bod, smoking face.

Anyhow, I still broke my rule about the texting, and am disappointed in myself in that regard. We had an extremely passionate night and I guess I just got all caught up in it. I need to stick to my short text principles.

It's not too late.. look up your cell phone bill online. Nowadays it shows up to the minute information of the #'s you last texted. Her # will be the one you see listed 50 times in a row while you cringe at the sight of it.

These days deleting a # is useless because in the back of your mind you know you can find it online right off your bill.

There is no escape

The411

Banned
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Haha, I actually liked this response. I needed that slap in my mangina face :rockon: to wake me out of it. Well too late now, the number is gone so the only contact I will get is if she contacts me outta the blue. And yes, she is a 9 because she is one of those bikini models and placed high in the state. So that's that. Smoking bod, smoking face.

Bullsh1t. Her number is stored on your cellphone account online. It'll show up in recent texts/calls. Stop being a nancy boy and put it back in your phone.

Wait a few days then hit her up unless she hits you up first.

Stop being a phaggot and running away. She's a person. Not some Godess who's better than you.

Rules are meant to be broken. You scared? :eek:

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the same with a 9 in the summer....and I've banged north of 175 women...and I still fvck up.

Sometimes they're so hot and the connection (sex) so good, you lose frame....and then you text stupid sh!t that lowers your status (you pedestalize, sound needy, over compliment, say "you're hot" multiple times), just fvcking insane phaggity beta sh!t....live and learn.

But always take responsibility...I know I did....I "nexted" her instantly and snapped back to normal when she got cold, I fired up other plates instantly, made a mental note and never looked back.

Remember, her sh!t sprays the bowl after Mexican food too!

latinnova

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
Bullsh1t. Her number is stored on your cellphone account online. It'll show up in recent texts/calls. Stop being a nancy boy and put it back in your phone.

Wait a few days then hit her up unless she hits you up first.

Stop being a phaggot and running away. She's a person. Not some Godess who's better than you.

Rules are meant to be broken. You scared? :eek:
Bahaha.... alright 411, if you lived in my part of town I would go out and buy you a shot to drink, definitely a friend I need :rockon: ! Seriously, puts me back into my place quick.

Ya guys, I don't know why the hell she shook me up so much. Haven't had that happen, in... well never. Definitely put things back into perspective, she is just another person in this universe trying to make their way through this messed up journey we call life. Albeit, she is doing it while being fine as any woman can be and pretty much being a female counterpart of me, lol. Guess that's the reason, we truly have a strong attraction, and our night together was the most passionate, electric night I have ever had.

Anyhow, no worries about her, she texted me today saying something witty, so I added her back and I will respond to her. The main reason I did erase her number is that I saw I was losing control and needed to do what I absolutely needed to do to help keep her interest level high, and not seem like I had nothing else to do in my life other then text her. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I did fall into mangina territory though, and I am ashamed.

And pairplusroyalflush, have you truly noticed this to be ok? It just seems if I text too much (respond) then I will drive them away. I actually know I did that to the first person I ever got with after my divorce. I definitely seemed wayyyy..... too needy and all afc like, well because I was and I had been out of the game for over a decade and hadn't found this site yet, so ya, I messed up. I learned from that mistake and felt like I was going the same direction with this one.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:

It happens. Same thing if you are texting a chick who keeps responding, after a while the conversation gets played.

My thoughts exactly. You are over thinking it, latinnova.

I really don't know why guys over-analyze the sh!t out of texting and who-calls-who nonsense, although I suspect it's rusty game or just flat out inexperience.

It's not rocket science. If she likes you, she will text you and WANTS you to text her back. Sure it never hurts to be a little aloof, but don't stress about every little message. That's gay and just tells me you haven't found your stride. "Be yourself" isn't always great advice to a noob, but when you have internalized DJ principles and have some experience under your belt, then YES, be your phucking self, man. If it fizzles out, another girl is always around the corner. That's the beauty of being a Man.

And yes, stop calling her a 9. I'm going to start calling guys out on that crap.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
latinnova said:
Bahaha.... alright 411, if you lived in my part of town I would go out and buy you a shot to drink, definitely a friend I need :rockon: ! Seriously, puts me back into my place quick.

Ya guys, I don't know why the hell she shook me up so much. Haven't had that happen, in... well never. Definitely put things back into perspective, she is just another person in this universe trying to make their way through this messed up journey we call life. Albeit, she is doing it while being fine as any woman can be and pretty much being a female counterpart of me, lol. Guess that's the reason, we truly have a strong attraction, and our night together was the most passionate, electric night I have ever had.

Anyhow, no worries about her, she texted me today saying something witty, so I added her back and I will respond to her. The main reason I did erase her number is that I saw I was losing control and needed to do what I absolutely needed to do to help keep her interest level high, and not seem like I had nothing else to do in my life other then text her. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I did fall into mangina territory though, and I am ashamed.

And pairplusroyalflush, have you truly noticed this to be ok? It just seems if I text too much (respond) then I will drive them away. I actually know I did that to the first person I ever got with after my divorce. I definitely seemed wayyyy..... too needy and all afc like, well because I was and I had been out of the game for over a decade and hadn't found this site yet, so ya, I messed up. I learned from that mistake and felt like I was going the same direction with this one.
Wow. What a shocker! She texted back today!

Dudes need to stop pedestalizing these chick's and think of them as people not validation security blankets.

Think of them like you're talking to a friend, dude, relative etc. To put your mind at ease like a normal non needy conversation and keep it that way until they possibly prove they aren't worth bothering with. As in they turn out to be not the person for you. Some may turn out to be a-holes, some friends, some cool and more.

The more you don't worry about trying to control someone and whatever they decide to do while keeping normal conversation the better.

I knew the chick was going to call back. Stop walking on eggshells and just go with the flow of progression wherever it leads.

Later!