Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epiphany

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
So tonight i realized some sh!t. I had 3 girls over in my spa who have recently become single. I have been friends with all of them for a while. I didn't end up hooking up with any of them and i just recently realized why. I have been friends with all of them for a while, and because they all recently became single i thought i would be able to hook up. However, about halfway through the night i realized that even though they texted me earlier about getting drunk in my spa, none of them ended up drinking. I then realized that they only used the spa excuse to hang out and talk about their girl problems. They knew i like chilling in the spa and drinking, so they used that to get me into the spa. When they came over they talked about nothing other than their exes and stupid girl stuff. That was when i realized what i was doing. I was becoming the friend who they could use to get what they want. Anyway the lesson is do what you want no matter what. Don't listen to girls, they're all liars. Earlier that night i had dinner with a girl who i had been attracted to but i didn't know if she was attracted to me. But after the dinner when i went home she sent me a text saying. "You're awesome, not gonna lie. :)" I wish i would have stayed with her, who was a girl who i had previously mentioned to that i had no interest in a relationship, i just want to hook up. I'm just glad that i can now realize things and analyze the situation.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You had 3 single girls in your hot tub.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i know, major fail. But i don't care because i realized where i stand with these girls and now i know not to invite them over or expect a hook up from them.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Biggie said:
Yeah i know, major fail. But i don't care because i realized where i stand with these girls and now i know not to invite them over or expect a hook up from them.
What make you think you even had a chance of "hooking up" with them in the first place? What,simply because you had a hot tub,and they were single?

If all it took was simply having a hot tub,every guy on the planet would have one,two or three for that matter.

I'm glad you had the epiphany and everything,but your chances with these girls wasn't over with when you had the epiphany. They were over a long,looong time ago,before these girls even became single.

It just took this hot tub incident to happen for you to realize it.

Did you really think the purpose of these girls coming over to your place was to have sex?

You know how girls are. If even one of the breaks up or is broken up with,they'll gather their girlfriends around them and have a man bashing party. And if they can do that in a hot tub,then all the more better.

You said that all girls are liars. What,did they tell you that they were coming over to your place to hook up,or did you just assume that?

Beside,you said that you had been friends with all of them for a while. So that means you didn't show an interest in them.

So if you never showed a romantic interest in them,if you never asked them out,then where in the world did you get this idea that they were going to hook up with you?

You made the classic mistake of trying to get a girl with logic.

It was like at first,they were all in relationships. So you just hung around and waited. Then when the relationships ended,you were like,"Ok,they're single now. Now I can go date/hook up with them.

It could have happened that way,BUT....there was one little flaw in your plan....

You became friends with them.

You don't understand how emotions work. You can't put a girl on "hold" and try to date her later on at a more convient time. HER EMOTIONS won't allow it. If you wanted to date these girls,you should have GOTTEN AWAY FROM THEM,and STAYED AWAY FROM THEM until they became single,NOT become friends with them while waiting their relationships out.

And as far as them using you for your hot tub,yeah,so what? That's nothing new. Women use a guy's attraction for them to get what they want ALL THE TIME.

If you had had this epiphany earlier,you probably would have realized what was going on. But it doesn't matter now.

Now that you've grown in knowledge a little because of this experience,you show be able to navigate safely the next time something like this happens.

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit, i totally agree with everything you said. And i realize all that now. I really was just glad that i finally realized this stuff. I actually wasn't too disappointed that i didn't hook up with any of them because i know what i had done wrong. I'm just glad that now i know what to do and what not to do. It's always been my problem of being too friendly with girls, and I'm trying to work on that. The realization oh what I've been doing wrong is what i'm excited about because now i know what to change.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Biggie said:
Igetit, i totally agree with everything you said. And i realize all that now. I really was just glad that i finally realized this stuff. I actually wasn't too disappointed that i didn't hook up with any of them because i know what i had done wrong. I'm just glad that now i know what to do and what not to do. It's always been my problem of being too friendly with girls, and I'm trying to work on that. The realization oh what I've been doing wrong is what i'm excited about because now i know what to change.
Now this is the kind of post I like to read.

+1 rep.