Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epidemic ?

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been noticing this for a while not and I think it's going to spiral out of control in the coming years, I hope that this trend will change but I seriously doubt it will and will probably be the end of civilization...I'm talking about gay GUYS.

Now I stress the "Guy" part because well that is where the problem lies no I dont have anything against gay people nor do I condone that sort of life but there has been an increasing number of gay men that worries me. Try to think back when you were young, did you ever see any gay people did you ever see them just flat out flaunt that they were gay....hell was the gay guy popular with the ladies or cast aside like a loser? Now fast forward today how many people can you see on the street's flaunting it ...how many gay guys are buddy buddy with women? I am beginning to feel sorry and dismayed by where the male population is goin from here and if this trend does continue to grow then it will be the end, Hell I bet if given a choice for a male between being FRIENDS with women easily or having a d1ck they will pick the first one every time because in the future the same guy will probably say "EWW you have apenis yuckie!" I dont know why I wrote this but to me it's a serious issue that we will have to deal with sooner rather then later, but to see a boy who has sooooooooo low self esteem that he has to fake a lisp and like the **** well that my friends is pathetic.

Remember this post isnt about bashing but more of a opinion on where you think the species is going...because all I see it going is the guy's will become nothing more then women and then ..........

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then when like half the population is gay and WE become the minority how do you think that will affect your DJ skills? I cant rue the day when a "Women" goes out to a club and you start to talk to her and she say's she came with her "Girlfriends'' and half of them are guy's and they begin to c0ckblock you.

PhatE1vis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Only steers and queers come from Texas, j0n024. And you don't look much like a steer.

Seriously, though, what you're experiencing is not an increase in the number of homosexuals, but a growing acceptance of them that makes it easier for them to be out. Personally, I don't have a problem with it...people can do whatever they like as long as it doesn't affect me negatively.

I'm guessing you're not in a big city. It's really a non-issue for most urbanites. It adds to the fabric that makes life interesting.

Try concentrating on yourself and don't worry about what other people are doing. Hey, at least you won't be competing with gay guys for the ladies, right?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really care and I live about 30 mins from West Hollywood. Gay people have never done anything to me

but it sounds like you think homosexuality is a choice, which is up for debate

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
WELL LTES PUT IS THIS WAY.. WOMEN NOW HAEV TEH SEXUAL POWER ADN TEY LIKE NOTHING BETTER THAN A GAY MAN as a friend and very often a lover. Yes many women date gay men romantically. many will claim they did not know he was gay but the fact is tat may modern women find gay men very very attractive. That being said the emergence of so many gay men does not mean" more single available women as many many gay men have kids wives and girlfriends.

I would like to see and in depth discussion on why there are so many gay men now, and th effect of the womens liberation movement/ feminists on this.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon,

Its very simple, its socially acceptable for them to come out of the closet now. Thats the only difference, the number of gay people didn't increase, the number of guys stopping to pretend they are no gay INCREASED.