Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epic Moral Crisis

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute girl.

Changing for Shower.

Window directly across from you.

Blinds/shades WIDE open.

What do you do. WHAT DO YOU DO.

I don't go looking for this. Its hard to miss this window, especially knowing this almost happened once before. You can see that the light is on just by passing by. So I glanced tonight on my way upstairs (admittedly my own weakness), and lo and behold . .

Once you see those arms wrap around the shirt and start to pull up, you're 12 again. I dunno, honestly, I'd be lying if I said I don't feel guilty. But what the fvck. I'm in my house . . what, I have to watch where I look now in my own house?

Who leaves there window open like that, directly across from another house, with the light on. She even turned another light on to make it brighter in the midst of this.

Daaammnn. What would you guys do?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull it out and start jerking! :D

Honestly, I'd look, but I wouldn't stand there forever staring like a perv. Unless the lights were off in the room I was in, then I would stare like a perv.

True story, this once happened to me while staying at a hostel in Germany.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the moral crisis? The girl absconded from her responsibility, to which she is fully cognitively aware to uphold, to close the blinds. She may well have probably purposefully left the window bare open, figuring nobody would be around to look, or perhaps she has an exhibitionist streak, but you have no responsibility to correct her mistake, and you should have no guilt in enjoying your natural instincts. Enjoy the show, discreetly. Try to pick her up when you see her around the neighborhood, never mentioning your secret naughty knowledge.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If i didn't know better i would say she's asking for it.

Is she close enough to hear you? You need to open her.

'Hey how's it going :)'. At worst case scenario, it would be hilarious.

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What ease said. Do it when she's taking her top off. please post back with results.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought the moral crisis was that you've already taken photos / videos and you're dying to share with us on SS.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i seen that, i'd pick up the phone and call her right away:

"You look lovley tonight....i was tempted to knock on the window and suprise you" At which point she would be really embarased and it would be funny...or...she'd call you bluf."