Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Epic breakup turns into hell

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You could write scripts for Gossip Girl or The Hills. For some, the drama of a breakup, and the back and forth of the extended aftermath, brings more to "life" than the relationship ever did.

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You responded GREAT. you did not let her emotions change yours. You said everything you wanted and closed a chapter in your book.

You were vulnerable, but still strong. If that makes sense

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah its crazy, you think you really know someone and then they pull a 180 on you.

ForeverYoungDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
My last girl I kept our break up civil too, thought she was a good person, no need to have a messy break up, then she backstabbed me. Best thing to do is cut her out, let her go, move on, be happy.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Beautiful breakup? Dude,what are you talking about? There's no such thing.
What I want to know is why you decided to do this "beautiful breakup thing" in the frst place. A breakup is a breakup,and breakups hurt. There are things that you can do to make it less painful,but making it beautiful? Get real,man.
I've heard of beautiful weddings,marriages,and beautiful relationships,but to call a break up beautiful is like saying that a divorce is beautiful. It's ridiculous. What in the world were you hoping to accomplish or hoping her reaction would be? Because I'd really like to know.

You said that she suggested the breakup. Do you have any idea why?
Maybe it's because when she first started dating you,she thought she would be dating a man,but instead she ended up with Shakespeare. I think that she "felt" that you were weak. And guess what dude? If a woman thinks that you are weak or if she feels that you are below her,she will detest you.
Being around a weak man or someone who she feels is of lower status makes her want to vomit. If you wanted to breakup with her,you should have just been a MAN, and just broken up with her instead of trying to make it "beautiful". By trying to beautify it,all you did was disgust her.

Look at what she said. She called you "rotten" (which goes back to what I said about her being disgusted),then the FIRST thing she mentioned after that was the "poetry" or that is,you trying to beautify to breakup.
Classic female repulsion. If I had been her,I would have felt like,"Dude,if you want to leave,then just leave. Stop trying to patronize me and just go."

You said that the way she reacted to your "beautiful breakup" was about to unleash the demon in you. Wow,what a coincedence. That's exactly what your little beauty breakup did to her.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a beautiful break up.

and i dont blaime you at all.

contradicts

i broke up because there was something wrong inside of you...

I think you'd have done be be honest with yourself and her and not try dress up the break up with your apparent self sacrifice for her well being. Truth be told I think you should have talked things out with her before pulling the break up trigger.

"Unleash a demon?" "Beautiful break up?" "the one butterfly that landed before my eyes and fluttered within my chest??"

Who talks like that?

Edit: Awesome post Igetit!, That was beautiful. ;)

trd323

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
What I want to know is why you decided to do this "beautiful breakup thing" in the frst place. A breakup is a breakup,and breakups hurt. There are things that you can do to make it less painful,but making it beautiful? Get real,man.
I've heard of beautiful weddings,marriages,and beautiful relationships,but to call a break up beautiful is like saying that a divorce is beautiful. It's ridiculous. What in the world were you hoping to accomplish or hoping her reaction would be? Because I'd really like to know.

Maybe it's because when she first started dating you,she thought she would be dating a man,but instead she ended up with Shakespeare. I think that she "felt" that you were weak. And guess what dude? If a woman thinks that you are weak or if she feels that you are below her,she will detest you.
Being around a weak man or someone who she feels is of lower status makes her want to vomit. If you wanted to breakup with her,you should have just been a MAN, and just broken up with her instead of trying to make it "beautiful". By trying to beautify it,all you did was disgust her.

Look at what she said. She called you "rotten" (which goes back to what I said about her being disgusted),then the FIRST thing she mentioned after that was the "poetry" or that is,you trying to beautify to breakup.
Classic female repulsion. If I had been her,I would have felt like,"Dude,if you want to leave,then just leave. Stop trying to patronize me and just go."

You said that the way she reacted to your "beautiful breakup" was about to unleash the demon in you. Wow,what a coincedence. That's exactly what your little beauty breakup did to her.
In his defense he did not want to break up with her and since she did, he told her how he felt about her. It was her choice to turn it into "repulsion". He was being honest with her, and she threw it back in his face. He was being honest with his emotions and her ripping his head off for it; it did not change his feelings and that is why he was ok with her reaction.

I personally dont think It is'nt the poems or the things you say to a girl that make her repulse you it is the hidden message behind those actions. for example, I give her flowers because she took care of my dog, But if I give her flowers because I want to buy her affection, then thats when the poems and sensitivity repulses a girl and trust me girls will know the difference.

I do agree that he should have asked why she feels different.

It seems like there is more to the break up than he posted.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:

I laugh at the fact you do not see the beauty in this guys writing. A break up can be beautiful. It doesnt have to be hurtful.

I sense anger and frustration on your part, the killer of passion. There fore your break ups will not be beautiful.

Take Adma's breakup, it may not be beautiful for her but it will be beautiful for him because its the life of the seducer. Your whole life is a story, every adventure comes to an end... end it beautifully with passion.

If you dont see the beauty in this then you dont see the beauty in women.

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. It comes from a position of power. I have been lucky to know and be inspired by Zan Perrion. My philosphy is very different from anyone. And girls know this. They are sucked into my world because it is very beautiful.

Which was the very first thing that attracted her. She's angry right now because she has lost the one great guy in her life. She knows it deep down. That's why she just called me to be more "angry" at me.

Let me ask you. What defines a man? What truly defines a man? Is it that he doesn't use such words or ways of looking at the world?

I see the world through the eyes of a lover. This is who i am. Passion is what defines a man. Some let passion flow through their hobbies, i on the other hand let passion run through everything I do.

What is your legacy? Does every break up you ever have, have to be an emotional hurtful one? Why deny the good times that you had by focusing on the bad times?

But i guess thats why your the one analyzing my post and im the one living my post. Because you're still looking for the answers in which makes you "Man"

This girl was my world. She was the flame that burned deeply into my chest. But every relationship has to expire, so why not make it a memorable break up?

In your world a beautiful break up doesnt exist.... But you see in another man's world beauty exists in many forms.

I wont accept anything less.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're way of thinking is not the only way to think about a break up. A break up should hurt. It should hurt be cause you acknowledging that you had good times together and accepting that those times will not continue. The fact that you didn't let this break up hurt you, would say to a lot of people that if you don't feel at a loss, then you never really cared that much for her despite what you said in your poem. For someone who just dumped the girl that was his world, you sure don't seem that broken up about it.

As far as we know you didn't even talk to her about why she was being distant with you, then just dumped her because you sensed something was wrong "inside" of her, then tried to justify it by making it "beautiful."

I think you tried to make it "beautiful" because you are afraid.

As for why Igetit! and I are criticizing your post, it's because in the OP you asked people to give reasons why we think she "Threw this beautiful break up in your face." Not that I could prove that because for some reason you deleted the OP.

I would still like to know what it is that you were trying to accomplish by breaking up with your gf this way.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
You're way of thinking is not the only way to think about a break up. A break up should hurt. It should hurt be cause you acknowledging that you had good times together and accepting that those times will not continue. The fact that you didn't let this break up hurt you, would say to a lot of people that if you don't feel at a loss, then you never really cared that much for her despite what you said in your poem. For someone who just dumped the girl that was his world, you sure don't seem that broken up about it.

As far as we know you didn't even talk to her about why she was being distant with you, then just dumped her because you sensed something was wrong "inside" of her, then tried to justify it by making it "beautiful."

I think you tried to make it "beautiful" because you are afraid.

As for why Igetit! and I are criticizing your post, it's because in the OP you asked people to give reasons why we think she "Threw this beautiful break up in your face." Not that I could prove that because for some reason you deleted the OP.

I would still like to know what it is that you were trying to accomplish by breaking up with your gf this way.
Who said that the break up didn't hurt him? Breaking up beautifully is probably one of the hardest things to do. It takes a man of great strength to do such a thing. Espcially if he loved her which it looks like he did. To let someone go for the greater good, is poetic.

Why should a break up hurt simply because you had good times with this girl and they didn't continue? This is where abundance truly comes in. This is what Pook was talking about that alot of people did not understand.

A man of abundance will see a different perspective then the common hurd. Break ups are conditioned into us to hurt, thats why we respond in such a way that makes it like ****.

If you live in true abundance then you will see that every woman can give you great memories. The only reason break ups truly hurt is because it feels like that last time we'l have such a great feelings. Our mind goes into scarcity because it was designed that way.

When you truly learn this for what it is then you will see that it all comes down to this one principle. Choice. I can tell this dude feels slight pain from the way he put up his post.

But it doesnt mean you have to feel hurt everytime you break up. If you could choose, would you rather have a break up hurt you and destroy those good memories in life OR would you rather treasure great memories and realize you can have that with any girl.

Because its all about this. A abundant man will put the importance on the relationship itself, the girl will be forever changing but the memories will add up. Because you can have great memories with many girls.

However someone who lives in scarcity and fears loss will put the importance on the girl. And we all know what that means when we lose her. It begins to hurt.

But Sharing the way you affirm yourself "A break up should hurt" well sir your wish is my command because your mindset is of hurt and when you break up you will get hurt.

It's all perception.

The mere fact that you rag on to a guy and analyze his post with such negativity tells me that you are frustrated. You will deny it of course. But now your just assuming that this guy "broke up this certain way" your putting the puzzles together. Which your acting no better then an chump who doesnt hear the full story when the girl he likes has broke up with her bf.

I feel sorry for you man.

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks DJ sparky, you are correct.

This girl was my world and believe me we had it great. But 2 weeks ago something changed inside of her and my gut felt it. Then she started blowing up on me and getting angry at me for nothing.

She then began to be emotionally distant, would deny sex for completing her college homework (No she wasnt cheating and yes i know for sure)

It was painful being with her because she gave me such disrespect. She broke up with me twice and got back together with me. She was becoming really low self esteem.

It all boiled down to, it wasn't the girl i fell in love with. She didn't care, it was her who suggested the break up because "there was something inside of her that just didnt feel the same"

I only affirmed with i let her go. That's what i did... I lether go and i loved her. It was hard but this time i wanted to make the break up beautiful. I wanted to remember the good times i had. I succeeded in that like DJ sparky said, but she did not feel the beautiful ness.

You see i let her go, i let her be free and i gave her what she wanted, and i didnt held on like many people would in my position. That's a beautiful thing to do for someone.

But no it doesnt hurt so much, because it was an amazing feeling and i dont feel like i was cheated out of anything. because i KNOW i will have this with another girl and i KNOW im worth more then that.

Its true, its about that abundance. That's what defines a man.

She was angry because i didnt get angry and i was unfazed. Deep down it was painful but i had to, i couldnt bare to see her unhappy.

And just likea butterfly i let her spread her wings. That's beautiful.

And if you dont agree? well **** you and your robotic beating heart =)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are living in true abundance than it shouldn't really matter if you make this break up beautiful or not.

How can you say you are living in abundance when you come on here and tell us that this woman going to make you unleash your inner demon??

I don't need to justify a break up by deluding myself into thinking I am some kind of Martyr.

The fact of a matter is, if you really loved this woman, you would've stayed with her and worked things out. If you love someone you don't just bail on them.

I feel sorry for you guys.

ac3

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a waste of time

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adma said:
This girl was my world ... i KNOW i will have this with another
Those are two disturbing statements. So basically you let your happiness depend completely on one girl, you got burned, and now your can't wait to start all over again?

Have you heard of existentialism? You should rely on yourself, YOU are your own world, don't ever let external sources be the key to your happiness or you will end up miserable in the long run

Igetit!

Reaction score
Adma said:
Thanks DJ sparky, you are correct.

This girl was my world and believe me we had it great. But 2 weeks ago something changed inside of her and my gut felt it. Then she started blowing up on me and getting angry at me for nothing.

She then began to be emotionally distant, would deny sex for completing her college homework (No she wasnt cheating and yes i know for sure)

It was painful being with her because she gave me such disrespect. She broke up with me twice and got back together with me. She was becoming really low self esteem.

It all boiled down to, it wasn't the girl i fell in love with. She didn't care, it was her who suggested the break up because "there was something inside of her that just didnt feel the same"

I only affirmed with i let her go. That's what i did... I lether go and i loved her. It was hard but this time i wanted to make the break up beautiful. I wanted to remember the good times i had. I succeeded in that like DJ sparky said, but she did not feel the beautiful ness.

You see i let her go, i let her be free and i gave her what she wanted, and i didnt held on like many people would in my position. That's a beautiful thing to do for someone.

But no it doesnt hurt so much, because it was an amazing feeling and i dont feel like i was cheated out of anything. because i KNOW i will have this with another girl and i KNOW im worth more then that.

Its true, its about that abundance. That's what defines a man.

She was angry because i didnt get angry and i was unfazed. Deep down it was painful but i had to, i couldnt bare to see her unhappy.

And just likea butterfly i let her spread her wings. That's beautiful.

And if you dont agree? well **** you and your robotic beating heart =)

Dude,you're a trip. Boy,talk about denial. Everything you just said proves what SharinganUser and I have been trying to tell you. Judging by the things you said were going on in the relationship,it's no wonder she wanted to leave you. Believe it or not,I'm not trying to attack you,I'm just telling you the flat out truth. Everything that you described about your girlfriend,her getting angry for no reason,it being too painful to continue being with her,her being emotionally distant,etc,I've been there before. And there IS a reason for this. Unless she started out in the relationship acting like that,then something happened to cause her behavior to change. All SharinanUser and I have been trying to do was show you why this change occurred.

You seem pretty adamant in your stance. You seem proud of it. Well,if you're so proud,so confident of what you called a "postion of power",then tell me this,Why did you erase your original post? I seriously want to know. Can you answer that one question? Guess what dude? I believe that the reason you erased it is also one of the reasons your girlfriend wanted out of the relationship. No backbone,being spineless. You threw your post out there,it got a little heat,then you turned tail and ran off,erasing it. Hey,if I'm wrong,and you erased it for a different reason,feel free to correct me,I'm not so high and mighty that I can't receive a little correction if I'm wrong. YOU'RE THE ONE calling what you did a "position of power",then you turned around and erased it. Answer that.

You made a LOT of mistakes with this girl,mistakes that I have also made.
That thing you said about her being your "world",was a HUGE mistake. No woman wants to be your world. She want you to have your own fun,exciting world that she can be a part of. This "beautiful breakup" scheme is nonsense. It's Hollywood,fairy tales,and LA-LA land all rolled into one. It's also all in your mind. If you had put this much effort into beautifing your relationship instead of the breakup,you might still be with her.

Boy,talk about denial. You said that she was angry because she lost "the one great guy in her life". Dude,she didn't lose you,she kicked you out.
How is suggesting that the two of you should stop dating each other "losing" you?
This is ridiculous. Are you a new member here or something? Either that,or you are very young. It has to be one of the two. They say the best teacher is experience. I agree. At this point,nothing I,SharinganUser,or anybody else here say can help you. Unfortunately,you'll have to go through this again and again,with girl after girl,until that "demon" gets unleashed,then you'll truely understand what I'm talking about.

DJsparky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
Dude,you're a trip. Boy,talk about denial. Everything you just said proves what SharinganUser and I have been trying to tell you. Judging by the things you said were going on in the relationship,it's no wonder she wanted to leave you. Believe it or not,I'm not trying to attack you,I'm just telling you the flat out truth. Everything that you described about your girlfriend,her getting angry for no reason,it being too painful to continue being with her,her being emotionally distant,etc,I've been there before. And there IS a reason for this. Unless she started out in the relationship acting like that,then something happened to cause her behavior to change. All SharinanUser and I have been trying to do was show you why this change occurred.

You seem pretty adamant in your stance. You seem proud of it. Well,if you're so proud,so confident of what you called a "postion of power",then tell me this,Why did you erase your original post? I seriously want to know. Can you answer that one question? Guess what dude? I believe that the reason you erased it is also one of the reasons your girlfriend wanted out of the relationship. No backbone,being spineless. You threw your post out there,it got a little heat,then you turned tail and ran off,erasing it. Hey,if I'm wrong,and you erased it for a different reason,feel free to correct me,I'm not so high and mighty that I can't receive a little correction if I'm wrong. YOU'RE THE ONE calling what you did a "position of power",then you turned around and erased it. Answer that.

You made a LOT of mistakes with this girl,mistakes that I have also made.
That thing you said about her being your "world",was a HUGE mistake. No woman wants to be your world. She want you to have your own fun,exciting world that she can be a part of. This "beautiful breakup" scheme is nonsense. It's Hollywood,fairy tales,and LA-LA land all rolled into one. It's also all in your mind. If you had put this much effort into beautifing your relationship instead of the breakup,you might still be with her.

Boy,talk about denial. You said that she was angry because she lost "the one great guy in her life". Dude,she didn't lose you,she kicked you out.
How is suggesting that the two of you should stop dating each other "losing" you?
This is ridiculous. Are you a new member here or something? Either that,or you are very young. It has to be one of the two. They say the best teacher is experience. I agree. At this point,nothing I,SharinganUser,or anybody else here say can help you. Unfortunately,you'll have to go through this again and again,with girl after girl,until that "demon" gets unleashed,then you'll truely understand what I'm talking about.
Your a ****ing loser just like everyone on this site.