Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ephedrine

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking about starting to take ephedrine to burn off some body fat especially around my belly

I'm 5'8" 165 work out 5 days a week, eat 5 times a day, drink protein, glutamine and take Nitrix, I'm in great shape

I'm at about 11% bodyfat but that belly fat is killing me

so should I start taking ephedrine?

it was banned a while back due to some health problems

any of you have any good ideas or advice?

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No dont take it, I'm in similar shape except taller, there are easier and better ways to get that ripped 6 pack, ask warboss or read diesils guide for cutting.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last person I knew used Ephedrine died in a house fire, and his cat blew up.
Go figure.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
Last person I knew used Ephedrine died in a house fire, and his cat blew up.
Go figure.
:crackup: Classic!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escobar04 said:
I'm thinking about starting to take ephedrine to burn off some body fat especially around my belly

I'm 5'8" 165 work out 5 days a week, eat 5 times a day, drink protein, glutamine and take Nitrix, I'm in great shape

I'm at about 11% bodyfat but that belly fat is killing me

so should I start taking ephedrine?

it was banned a while back due to some health problems

any of you have any good ideas or advice?
Are you sure that it's fat and not an intestinal problem?

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
im currently on ephedrine... take 200 mg caffeine, 25 mg ephedrine, 81 mg aspirin per dose (cut aspirin pill into thirds).. combine this with cardio in the morning before you eat, or directly after a workout and a good diet, and youll melt the fat away in 2 months

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ephedrine can definately help, but if your diet is **** to begin with, you'll gain the fat back as soon as you stop taking it.

If you decide to take it, I don't recommend taking it with aspirin. Take 25g ephedrine 200g caffeine 2 times a day. First thing in the morning and the second dose with lunch. Do NOT take more than that. More is NOT better. Once you finish one bottle, stop taking it for a few months because you can become addicted.

Be advised that I am not a doctor and you take it at yourown risk. I can only offer my personal experience.

http://www.1fast400.com/?products_id=2521

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you forget aspirin the chance of heart side effects is GREATLY increased... aspirin thins the blood and ephedrine/caffeine increases blood pressure... you WILL get heart problems if you dont take aspirin.. please bro check your facts before you tell people stuff like that we dont want him getting hurt

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a bunch of ephedra I bought before the ban. Whats the difference between this and ephedrine?

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steroidsrule said:
if you forget aspirin the chance of heart side effects is GREATLY increased... aspirin thins the blood and ephedrine/caffeine increases blood pressure... you WILL get heart problems if you dont take aspirin.. please bro check your facts before you tell people stuff like that we dont want him getting hurt
It increases bloodpressure in the short term, but there's only a risk to your heart if you're old and/or obese. He's a 165 lb 19 year old with 11% BF. He'll be fine.

The reason why I don't suggest taking aspirin is because it caused me to get a bloody nose when I haven't had one since I picked my nose as a kid. Long term use of aspirin can also interfer with blood clotting if you get a cut. I'm also not the first to suggest not taking aspirin.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
prosemont said:
I have a bunch of ephedra I bought before the ban. Whats the difference between this and ephedrine?
Ephedra is the natural form of ephedrine, which is synthetic. Ephedra is extracted from the Ma Huang plant, and has been used as medicine for centuries in asian cultures. It is safe to use if you're not stupid, but it is typically stronger than synthetic versions.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my diet is great, 4 scrambled eggs every morning, chicken breast nuggets, chicken strips, some subway when I'm on the go on wheat bread, fish, tuna, low card protein shake, nitrix pills, meta burn and glutamine

no cheese, no mayo, no candy, no sweets, no fats

I started drinking water instead og gatorade and I've been swimming everyday last week. great great type of cardio. 25 minutes of swimming is much better than 3 hours of basketball

I look much much better already so I'm not even goin to fvck with ephedrine (too dangerous) I bought some Meta-Burn pills so I'm good

I might get those Hot-Rox pills though.
any of you tryed it yet

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
if it doesnt have ephedrine its a waste of money imo....

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my diet is great, 4 scrambled eggs every morning, chicken breast nuggets, chicken strips, some subway when I'm on the go on wheat bread, fish, tuna, low card protein shake, nitrix pills, meta burn and glutamine

no cheese, no mayo, no candy, no sweets, no fats
Try adding some fat to your diet. Roughly 30% of your diet should be fat. I recommend taking a tablespoon of flaxseed oil every day. It's sold like a suppliment, but it's really food.

Also stop eating wheat bread - it's almost as bad as balloon bread in nutritional value. Start eating WHOLE GRAIN bread instead.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shiftkey said:
Ephedra is the natural form of ephedrine, which is synthetic. Ephedra is extracted from the Ma Huang plant, and has been used as medicine for centuries in asian cultures. It is safe to use if you're not stupid, but it is typically stronger than synthetic versions.

Thanks. I didn't word my question correctly. If one had ephedra (as I do -- I bought a s.hitload of Xenadrine with ephedra before the ban) which is preferable (if used safely, blah blah) ephedra or ephedrine?