Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ephedra free supplements?

TeflonDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been taking stacker 2 ephedra free for about two months now...and it hasnt done sh*t for me...i've taken it after meals and before my workouts, but all i've noticedis that it gives me an energy boost, but i havent really noticed that i've burned too much exess fat...i dunno if its just me, or if any of you guys have tried S2 also and have had similar results(or lack there of)...(i'm pretty slim, i'm 5-5 ish, 135, i'm not fat by any means, but i just wanted to lose tht extra weight...but i think i got jipped out of 40 bucks for the stacker)....

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time I ever take any type of fat burner is before cardio.

I just bought a bottle of ephedra free stuff. I'll let you know how it works with me...

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hows the dies looking? I suggest maybe some clean fats as in flax or olice oil in the diet, maybe less saturated fats, or add an extra 15min of cardio in per day or what ever.

When I give advice to people I usually tell them the most IMPORTANT thing is diet first and foremost. If that is good, look at your cardio. If all is well there, then result to supps.

But, no matter what type of dietary supp you take, if you eat excess calories, it won't matter what you take.