Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Environmental Factors

Gambit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another great artical by 'The Kidd' about the role of Environmental Factors:

Environmental Factors
-----------------------

As I repeatedly stated in the previous articles, the key to how tight your front and clout has to be to get broads on your tip supa tuff depends greatly upon your environment. Now, when I talk about your environment, it has nothing to do with the weather. Environment refers to the area you live and the different social and financial factors associated within.

First of all, from a general standpoint, pimps do not adapt to their environment. That's what playas do. Pimps are like dinosaurs. If conditions are not favorable, they die (figuratively). In the book, 'Pimp', when Iceberg Slim's environment became unproductive, did he stay there and make it work? Hell no! He picked up his **** and moved on to greener pastures. Pimps rarely if ever compromise. Just like hoes, it is their way or the highway. If the environment you are in isn't conducive to pimpin', more often than not hoes are making runnin' thangs and can't no man say squat. If at all feasible, seriously consider moving.

I'll get into social factors first. Main thing that influences social factors is demographics, or how many of what is in an area, per capita, and all that type o' stuff. If you are somewhere where men outnumber women, believe you me, the sympin' and ho sittin' will be outrageous. The ideal social environment for a pimp is a hoe heavy environment. Where ever there are more women then men, women feel the crunch and act accordingly (i.e. running behind men). They will also put up with more of a man's **** because, hey, there just isn't much to choose from, is there?

Financial factors refer to who makes what and what they do with it. If you live in a high profile area (like Hollywood or Las Vegas), where when you go out, you have to share the club with celebrities, boxers, actors and the like, all eyez WILL NOT be on you. All the hoes in there will be star-struck and you will be AO'd (assed out). To put it bluntly, if you live somewhere that big ballers are plentiful and you are not a big baller, well, then you have to settle for the leftovers. It doesn't help none when these big willies are always taking these hoes shoppin', gettin' their hair done, feedin' um, and all that other symp sheet. It's next to impossible to pimp spoiled hoes (hoes spoiled by symps, that is.). Once a ***** gets put on by a symp, they don't want anything less than the best, and will automatically assume that whoever hollas at her after that will conform accordingly. The X factor to this is that if she is on your tip, and you play your cards right, you can reverse this. That, however, is another article.

Another factor is space. If you are in a confined environment, like a town where the nearest town in any direction is like 4 hours or more away, then a pimp's effectiveness takes another hit. When you in a confined environment, the broads are slow to move because they know that you are not going anywhere. That's another reason why it sucks to live in Vegas. Good places are like Arizona or Texas, where you can bounce from town to town. Hoes are quicker to holla at you because they don't even know if you live in that town, much less when you are coming back. That is why it is so easy to run broads when you go on a trip. Plus, you won't be there long enough to mess up any game they have going on at the time, so that's an added plus.

All in all, these are basically the major things that can hamper pimps environmentally. To close, I will break down my environment, Las Vegas, and explain how it works:

Social: More dudes than broads. Sympin' is atrocious. So is the hatin' and saltin'. Hoes are real snotty, 'cause they know that they got **** on lock. They act a fool BIG time.

Financial: Las Vegas is a big baller town. All about the loot. Half of these hoes strip, so they are ballin'. Go to the club, shakin' hands with Marcus Allen, Ronnie DeVoe, and Kid Capri is the DJ.

Me? I'm just a lowly college student. How can I compete?

Space: Las Vegas is painfully confined. Both L.A and Phoenix are 4-5 hours away.

Result: It ain't EZ bein' me in Las Vegas. I'm moving upon graduation.

My cousin on the other hand, Mr. Flick (of the PTC) who is in the military and has front and clout similar to mine, is doing much better than I am in the small town of Sierra Vista, AZ. Here are the reasons why:

Social: More hoes than dudes. Plus, these hoes are trying to get out of town 'cause it sucks. Best route? Marry a military man. Fronting is a rare occurrence and when it does happen, rarely does it last past minute rice.

Financial: Everybody who is anybody is in the military. This town is that small (pop. about 30-40,000). When my cousin goes to the club, HE is the star.

Space: Hour away from Mexico, hour away from Tuscon, 2 1/2 hours away from Phoenix....round, round, get around,...HE GETS AROUND...

Result: His phone rings like every 15 minutes. NO JOKE.

Hopefully, this simple compare and contrast sheds a little more light on the subject. What makes everything come together, however, is what I call my 'Marquee Value Theory', which will be explored in my next article. Until then, stay posted and go watch 'The Matrix'. That
is the Pimp Tightest movie out right now and gets my stamp of approval. Very symbolic indeed. Peace out!

Field Exercise #4: What else? Watch 'The Matrix'! MAN-DA-TOR-REE!
Got it?

That red pill swallower,
The Kidd!!

if you want the articals which explain what 'front and clout' are - let me know I'll post them.

till next time,

Gambit