Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough with this FLAKING business

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I've seen way, way too many threads asking why a girl flaked, or what can be done about it. There's only one thing you can do about it: Nothing. It's completely pointless even discussing it. She wasn't interested, period. If she was, she'd meet up with you.

Yes, it's bruising to the ego and contemplating every possible thing you said and trying to figure out what you could have done different might ease the mind, but the reality is it doesn't change anything. It's over with, done, finito.

You need to take your phone and go menu --> delete. "Are you sure you want to delete this contact?" Yes.

The only person you have to blame is yourself when you go out on the weekends or run day game and stop after you get one or two numbers. And yes, that's exactly what's happening because this is the reason you get so worked up when a girl flakes. You only have a couple leads, and when they fall through you have nothing else to fall back on.

If you want to be a player (I don't like the term Don Juan), abundance needs to be your number one priority. Do you know what I do when I encounter a girl who is open, flirty, bubbly, shows interest and eagerly gives the number? I go out and talk to nine more girls. Don't be fooled into thinking she's interested just because she's in your phone. They will flake, I promise you.

I went out over the weekend (Saturday) and accumulated 10 numbers. You know how many flakes I had? 6. On the other hand, 4 girls wanted to meet up. Instead of sulking around asking why those bad apples didn't text me back, I had a different problem. I was trying to fvck 4 girls in the same night and needed to use all my brain power to work out the logistics to make it happen.

Instead of filling your mind with flaking, fill your phone with numbers.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^what he said

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly what I had in mind....
I still need to manage to go out and get 10?!? at least 1 number from a random girl tho. (gotten a few online but need to work on my real game)

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
options are your power. its all a numbers game. have fun boys!

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Post! Its all a process to weed - out women with Low Interest.

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice there and simply written. What has been said there can take some guys weeks, months OR EVEN YEARS to come to a conclusion on.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly believe most of this flaking is down to guys acting too defensive, refusing to text or build any rapport with a girl before the date.

That said, I totally agree with the OP. Always keep your options open...ALWAYS!!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I honestly believe most of this flaking is down to guys acting too defensive, refusing to text or build any rapport with a girl before the date.
I was thinking the same thing. I was asking girls out, without building report, no success. I'm currently testing this theory out. Will see how it goes.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

That said, I totally agree with the OP. Always keep your options open...ALWAYS!!

I just think flaking is the nature of the business.

Sometimes it's the guys fault, and the majority of the time it's just women being women.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I just think flaking is the nature of the business.

Sometimes it's the guys fault, and the majority of the time it's just women being women.
Totally agree!!! Girls get all exited and all then poof... they flake. Girls are just weird to the point they cant explain themselves for their actions.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
imo flaking is simply a supply/demand issue. HB7+ are fully aware of their sexual value in the dating market place. To them, most guys are dime a dozen. You just need to stand out in some way to cut down on flakes.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
st_99 said:
imo flaking is simply a supply/demand issue. HB7+ are fully aware of their sexual value in the dating market place. To them, most guys are dime a dozen. You just need to stand out in some way to cut down on flakes.

Post # 1,700!!! Oh hell yeah!

Most guys try to hold on to any female they can get because they know it'll be a while before they get another one.

All women know their sexual market value.

Work on getting fit both physically and financially and you'll have a much better chance of not being flaked on.

Keep on truckin!

Case closed.

Last edited:

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Most guys try to hold on to any female they can get because they know it'll be a while before they get another one.

All women know their sexual market value.

Work on getting fit both physically and financially and you'll have a much better chance of not being flaked on.

Keep on truckin!
agree with you nismo!!! Im getting really good attention results from my 3 month working out period. I still have a long way to go but I can feel girls love to look at me and smile at me.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 1000%! I used to get all worked up over some broad flaking on me and going over every little thing that I might have done wrong. what I finally convinced myself of is it was their loss, not mine. I know what I have to offer and if they aren't interested in that then fvck 'em. now I've come to the point where I have more dates then I have time or $$$ to go on. I'm the one that's doing the choosing now, not them.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good post.

I expect flaking to occur, so it phases me NOT!!

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
I've seen way, way too many threads asking why a girl flaked, or what can be done about it. There's only one thing you can do about it: Nothing.
i stopped reading here. why? because that's all i need to know.

every girl I have got a number from, or got facebook. hasn't responded. Do I care? no. I know this will come in TIME. I'm more in it for the INTERACTION for then anything.