Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Enough with EX GF BS...Here's LAST NIGHT FIELD REPORT...

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to change it the FUQ Up a Bit Fellas!.. Lets bring the energy back, Im excited... Thrilled and Horny So Lets get to the chaseee....

SATURDAY 4AM AT THE BAR/CLUB-

After snoozing around the city looking for the right chix to snap My friend and I decided to give it a shot at this small looking bar which has a dance floor. As we walk in we notice 3 HB7.5-HB7.7 (FUQ IT).... Surrounded by the most SAFC's...(SUPER AVERAGE FRUSTRATED CHUMPS)... like 15 of them...

I walk up to the DJ and do some small talk, askin him to drop a better beat, while the chix are gettin their groooooveee onnn.... 5 minutes later the girls have a seat, while being approached by 13 of these SAFC's. They reject ALLL OF THEMM!!! ( I MEAN COME ON ITS THE END OF THE NIGHT THEY GOT APPROACHED 114 TIMES.. THEY NEED A REAL MAN)

All these guys leave.. DJ drops the beat... I break it on the dance floor (I know how to break dance),,, My back is facing the girls as Im dancing... 3 min into my routine, one of these HB7.5 Blonde Approached me from the back and comments me at how amazing my dance was. She tells me no-one can dance the way I doo.. (AS I BLUSH)... We start grinding..

30 min later as we are all dancing she introduces me to her GF's where I instantly show them my frienlyness... THEY APPROVE :up:

We decide to sit down,, and chit-chat.. there was no room on couch for 2 of us so she told me to sit on her lap.. :D .. we talk about life she tells me how shes an accountant I run game and DHV and the whole good stuff... we exchange numbers and once im leaving.. She decides to hug me and trys to give me a Kiss on the lips.. (At which I instantly move away and call her out on it, Telling her, "I dont do this on 1st nights"... She gives me :cool: LOOK... as I tell her :nono: .... WE LEAVE!

YESTERDAY 7/01/10

We talk on phone A bit.. sum texts here and there.. But I got her hooked on every text and call... She's giving me SHID LOADS OF IOI's...

We decide to meet up at a bar,,,, Open drinks shes there with friends... I bring 3 of my boys.. 1 of my good dancers and another Guy I know.. a dating coach relationships expert...( JUST FOUND OUT)

Anyways, I meet her there, she asks us all what we would like to drink.. gets all of us free drinks.. :up: ... NOW I CAN HAVE SEX WITH HER!!.:crackup:

After alot of dancing and kino.. We started hooking up heavily as I teased her and all.. We sat down (MADE HER SIT ON MY LAP NOW),, And we spoke for about 30 min, She was telling me, "How irresistable I am, and how she usually doesnt kiss in public, but something about me that she loves, how she loves hanging out with me and all".... Her friend kept wanting to leave and came back to get her from me, :)cuss: ****BLOCK ALERT :cuss: ).... As my chik kept telling her to give her another 5 minutes.. which turned into 10 min.. and then she told her another 5 min... basically we were sitting like this for 30 min, before we got up...

I gave her my dog tag BTW, she was wearing it and I told her she can hold it till next time I see her... SHE LOVED IT!!!... (HOOKED?)

BTW BOTH OF MY FRIENDS PULLED 3 TRIPLETS.. ONE OF THEM WAS WITH A GUY THO... so they took the other 2 HB 8.5's.... One of them because he is a pro dancer and my other boy pulled the other one because hes a freaking dating coach!...BTW HE HELPED ME THRU MY EX, I CANT BELIEVE I NEVER KNEW HIM BEFORE!

As I left she got into a taxi and I thought the night was over.. as she then called me and invited all of us to her apartment in the city... :up: :up: ....

As we got there I made sum small talk with the front desk security and I became good friends with him... When we headed upstairs we noticed the 2 girls in the room...My Chick and her friend... After about 10 min.. I started hooking up with my chik.. as we went to her room and closed the door we started making out heavily and I took her pants of and started fingering.. I then took out the condom put it on and AS SOON AS I WAS ABOUT TO STICK IT INTO HER SHE TOLD ME SHE CANT DO IT!!!.. WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was soo pissed I GOT LAST MINUTE RESISTANCE.... I tired to convince her emotionally and it didnt work.. we got dressed and went bak to the living room with everybody.. Some of her friends came up 3 of her guy friends... and the guy friends ended up smoking angel dust and did lines of coke... WTF!...

One of the guys.. we called him AFC we gave him that nickname... and another guy tried macking it into this other chick...He then came up to me and told me that everyone in the clubs are wak loosers... and Im like YAH THEY ARE ALL AFC'S!...To my surprise this kid knew wat AFC meant and he told me how he took an Adam Lyons bootcamp!.... LMAOO...

At the end of the night we went back to the room,, she said as much as she wanted to have sex with me she cant do it on the first night because, then I have something else to come back too...

WTF YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS???

How do I stop the LMR... How should have I went on?

THANKS ALOT FELLASS!!!!!!!!!!!

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds awesome bro! This is exactly the kind of threads you need to be making.

I liked your approach in the club of just dancing and having fun, letting the girls come to you. If you got good moves and can pull it off, def the best way to approach night game.

As far as LMR, do the freeze out method and really believe in it. As soon as she says "I can't do it", immidiately stop any physical contact with her, go check your phone and pull away from her emotionally as well. But keep a smile on your face, don't get angry or look angry. Also don't leave the room. Let her re-initiate the action and don't give in instantly. If she says "no" again, repeat.

As a side tip, try to get her aroused to the point of no return before pulling out the condom. I've seen this happen with quite a few girls: you're both naked, she's blowing you/you're licking her and she is 100% comfortable; but as soon as she sees the condom, she freezes. So instead, take your time, make sure she is dripping wet and that she WANTS to get fvcked. Every girl has a point of no return, after that she simply cannot hold it back anymore and she will let you bang her.

Anyways, great job and hopefully you can make some progress during this upcoming long weekend. Just make sure you don't contact her too often and don't tell her too much about yourself to the point where she starts losing interest.

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ill deff keep you up to date.. Im going to Jersey SHore for the weekend... Lets see what I can pull off over derr

Vespoli

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome man! This has given me inspiration to get past my ex as well.

Oh and Drak ool, thanks for the info on LMR because Im going to try to get a lay (or at least a BJ) tonight with a girl i hooked up with yesterday. I'm definitely going to use this method

Slick101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MY WEEKEND WAS EVEN BETTER!... too much to post tho now... I apprached over 50 sets Literally lol....

Got some LMR... Hooked up with 5 chix lol... Keep you up to date...