Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Engaged Girl spends night w/ me to "make sure he is the one"

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-----------
Engaged Girl spends night w/ me to "make sure he is the one"

So... I dated and had sex with this girl like 2 years ago. She sort of got obsessed with me and I dropped her. She'd text me and try to add me on myspace... etc... I'd ignore her most of the time... It took her a few months but she met some other guy and forgot about me. haha... Well 2 years later (a month ago) she sends me a myspace message... "Me and my fiance are having problems I want to stay the night with you to help me figure stuff out." I tried to object and told her something along the lines of, "I don't see how spending the night here will help you out... Besides I have a girlfriend of 10 months..." So I told her when I'd be free and my girlfriend wasn't in town. I never said come over... I just told her when I was free... So last night she knocks on my door... I was like HUH..... But hell I went with it and played with her head... Took me an hour to get back in her pants. We had sex and she was basically like, "you like my new tricks?" ................ Afterwards I just went to bed... When my alarm went off she was gone... Well she is back at her apartment with her boyfriend who she is getting married to in the next 6 months or so... She told me having sex with the same person for the past year 1/2 got so old...

If I was about to get married to a girl (wanted to spend the REST of my life with her...) and she had sex with some other guy I would just snap. In a way I felt nasty after I had sex with her last night... Like she is a tramp... It was just too easy... Don't get me wrong the sex was good during it. There was like no challenge... No build up... Afterwards, I seriously almost told her to get the f*ck out. I had to bite my tongue not to be an a$$ to her. I checked my myspace today and she said "Maybe I can come over again sometime." All I told her was Good luck with your problem... If she bugs me to come over I am going to just let her give me head and keep it at that.

Last Man Standing, I find my self agreeing with you that almost all American women are *****s...

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So wait, you're disgusted with her for cheating on her boyfriend, when you just cheated on your girlfriend?

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think he means in a commitment level of marrige, yea thats disgusting, as far as his gf, he's probably not lookin to spend the rest of his life wit her

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im sitting here wondering how it took an hour to seal the deal.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How it took an hour to seal the deal? :crackup:

Have you ever heard of something called foreplay????????????

Seriously dude google it...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, there's not enough foreplay on earth to go on for an hour. it gets' old. I'm a big fan of foreplay... but shoot.. 15-20 mintues.. I'd be done nutted on myself

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
We had sex and she was basically like, "you like my new tricks?" ................

Last Man Standing, I find my self agreeing with you that almost all American women are *****s...
Translation: So, you still like me, right? Ok, thanks for the validation, I needed that!

Soo...don't tell me this girl is another AW with a distant daddy? Are girls really getting this predictable now?

LMS was right on - it's too bad he got banned! FREE LMS!

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you talk about how horrible it is that she cheated on her fiancee yet you are the one that banged her and helped her do it.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no she slept with you to prove you were or were not the one.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you oughta call up her fiance and tell him what a hor this woman is. Then send him a link to this site. You'll be saving his life and his soul.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Soupar said:
Okay so you talk about how horrible it is that she cheated on her fiancee yet you are the one that banged her and helped her do it.
Dude.... I didn't like TRY. I just flirted with her and made her laugh. I told her I was going to bed and she basically jumped under the covers... I don't feel guilty just a little nasty. What dude is going to turn down decent pus*y?

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a hor !!!! Pimp the hor !!!!!!!!!

And tell her fiance all about it.

Reaction score
Scorched said:
Dude.... I didn't like TRY. I just flirted with her and made her laugh. I told her I was going to bed and she basically jumped under the covers... I don't feel guilty just a little nasty. What dude is going to turn down decent pus*y?
Inviting her into your home, or being in any isolated location with her is tantaumont of you cheating by providing the situation for it to happen.

What dude is going to turn down an opportunity for sex? I would, and many others on here would too, because we dont serve sex, we dont idolize sex like a god to the point we have no values or morals left.

How can you write a post like that and complain this girl is cheating when you provided the situation for it to happen in the first place by isolating her knowing she was interested in meeting you with 'sex' in the air and then claim that this girl is morally inferior to you and you are disgusted with her?

Why not admit the truth to yourself - you cheated on your gf, you used her and dumped her like a dirty rag and want to use her again - this has nothing to do with her cheating or lacking any morals, it's all about your putting your selfish interests above everyone else's - even putting the blame on someone else so you look good - disgusting.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched you're as bad as her. Dating a girl for 10 months is still a fair amount of time. You also knew exactly what would happen if she called over. Its VERY rich to complain about cheating sluts when you yourself are one.

DJ1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Inviting her into your home, or being in any isolated location with her is tantaumont of you cheating by providing the situation for it to happen.

What dude is going to turn down an opportunity for sex? I would, and many others on here would too, because we dont serve sex, we dont idolize sex like a god to the point we have no values or morals left.

How can you write a post like that and complain this girl is cheating when you provided the situation for it to happen in the first place by isolating her knowing she was interested in meeting you with 'sex' in the air and then claim that this girl is morally inferior to you and you are disgusted with her?

Why not admit the truth to yourself - you cheated on your gf, you used her and dumped her like a dirty rag and want to use her again - this has nothing to do with her cheating or lacking any morals, it's all about your putting your selfish interests above everyone else's - even putting the blame on someone else so you look good - disgusting.
vorbis said:
Scorched you're as bad as her. Dating a girl for 10 months is still a fair amount of time. You also knew exactly what would happen if she called over. Its VERY rich to complain about cheating sluts when you yourself are one.
:rolleyes: Agree! :down:

AtomicDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
What this proves to me is that what chicks consider ****ing material is way different to what they consider marriage material.

At least twice I've had married women flirt with me. I know it's not odd for a 20 year old to get attention from women in late 20's to early 30's but the fact that their married really strikes me.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:

What the hell... I'm not the engagdged... She has tried on wedding dresses... And I never said I wasn't a male *****. I'm not the one getting married soon. Nah I wouldn't fvck her again. But I would get head from her. You wouldn't turn down sex unless it would be a negative impact on your social status. Talk is cheap man, be real, stop bsing .

Male *****/Mr Now not Mr Later - Outtttttttttttttttttttt!

Norisman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scorched said:
What the hell... I'm not the engagdged... She has tried on wedding dresses... And I never said I wasn't a male *****. I'm not the one getting married soon. Nah I wouldn't fvck her again. But I would get head from her. You wouldn't turn down sex unless it would be a negative impact on your social status. Talk is cheap man, be real, stop bsing .

Male *****/Mr Now not Mr Later - Outtttttttttttttttttttt!
Actually I'll hit it again, slvts are for our entertainment... all this funny moralist are trying to put you down to justify their shortcomings with women.

Don't tell her man that you banged his goddess, you aren't Christ and should take up the role of saving AFCs. Bad judgment/luck is a contagious trait....