Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

End of an era

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my aussie chick friend has fallen out with her cousin and friend from australia and their lease is up end of August. I drunkenly blurted out she could stay with me. Now she wants to move into my spare room. Also our mutual aussie friend will prob move in with me too. The chick is looking to slap 350k deposit on a 500k place in Jan 2019 before brexit when house prices sky rocket... so doesn't want to commit to another year renting elsewhere and being tied into a contract.

Downside: I lose bachelordom, can't walk around naked/be my usual self, fear of the unknown, PEOPLE IN MY SPACE

Upside: £1000+ cash tax free each month, someone to cook and clean, company... oh how I've longed for thee

What are you guys thoughts? I can still say no, I'll make our other friend pay rent sleep on the couch too... I prob need company and maybe it's a good thing?

We have kissed/some attraction there... defo don't wanna **** where I eat... but could make that work for a couple months too...

Maybe I can charge them both more as it's inconveniencing and literally bank a good fews Gs for 6 months work? Advice please.

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
RIP OP.....I liked your posts...you will be dearly missed.

Maybe we will meet again in another life.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you going to do when she doesn't pay rent... cook or clean... and she ****s her company in the other room ?
I helped her land her job (she's an architect) and I helped the dude (with a coke problem - blew through £20k in 4 months) get his job. They will pay me on payday or gtfo.

She can bring whoever back, my rules are no randoms, no criminals.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...350K deposit?? No idea why anyone would ever want to live somewhere with such ridiculous house prices.

spred

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol Murk this is a nice problem to have, but dont sh1t where youbeat. Milk the situation for all is worth!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they don't pay their rent, you can just start walking around naked again until they pay up or get out.
Sounds like another #MeToo movement issue. "He exposed himself to me and my roommate".

Anyway, if you look at it primarily as a business deal (with fringe benefits), it doesn't sound so bad. But I hate to give up my privacy (for whatever reason, my girlfriend doesn't bother me). The problem is sometimes these six months arrangements can stretch out into something longer if you're not careful.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for it. It’s good to mix things up every once in a while. It’s not all bad, and you gain benefits that might outweigh the perceived cons anyway. Just do it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the hippie saying, "gas, ass, or grass", only here it would be "pay rent, or get bent".

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So my aussie chick friend has fallen out with her cousin and friend from australia and their lease is up end of August. I drunkenly blurted out she could stay with me. Now she wants to move into my spare room. Also our mutual aussie friend will prob move in with me too. The chick is looking to slap 350k deposit on a 500k place in Jan 2019 before brexit when house prices sky rocket... so doesn't want to commit to another year renting elsewhere and being tied into a contract.

Downside: I lose bachelordom, can't walk around naked/be my usual self, fear of the unknown, PEOPLE IN MY SPACE

Upside: £1000+ cash tax free each month, someone to cook and clean, company... oh how I've longed for thee

What are you guys thoughts? I can still say no, I'll make our other friend pay rent sleep on the couch too... I prob need company and maybe it's a good thing?

We have kissed/some attraction there... defo don't wanna **** where I eat... but could make that work for a couple months too...

Maybe I can charge them both more as it's inconveniencing and literally bank a good fews Gs for 6 months work? Advice please.
I remmemmd a diet change of apple kale and celery. Mate you'll notice...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...350K deposit?? No idea why anyone would ever want to live somewhere with such ridiculous house prices.
maybe it's a mansion with a pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, etc.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I feel like you should make sure there's some sort of legally binding agreement that they will do XYZ that you should make them sign after having it drafted up by a lawyer and notarized

this way if they decide that paying rent is for losers you can sue them because you have it in writing that they agreed to pay the rent or GTFO

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes will defo get a contract to sign and say it's initially for 6 months until end of Jan 2019 then we can discuss what happens from there. I think I should just do it.

@marmel yes 350k is a lot for a deposit, her parents are selling a place and giving her the money so she just wants to put it all into a house, London house prices are ridiculous

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe it's a mansion with a pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, etc.
Not if its in London its not...more like a normal 2 bedroom house

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cheap compared to SF prices.

Honestly, I will never again live with a girl I'm not f*cking. It ended really badly.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that's cheap compared to SF prices.
**** that city. Most overrated/overpriced ****hole in the US (Seattle is up there actually, but I don’t even think it really compares). Average priced house there is $1.2 million, for like what, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms? Load of croc **** if you ask me. And I’m fairly certain that’s where trannies originated from too. Diverse my ass, no one of any culturally ethnic background can live there because they can’t afford to. All of them live out in the boonies.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Staying with your girlfriend is a great advancement in your life. A King needs a Queen on the Chess Board.