Employers planning to deduct $50/month for unvaccinated employees

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think your so oppressed try visiting a real dystopia like North Korea or any other third world dictatorship.

You guys act like a lockdown is the same as the gulags in the ussr or concentration camps in China

You conspiracy theoriests have a real victim complex
North Korea is not as bad as you make it out to be. If you wish to know why America media hates North Korea, remember Libya and what Gaddafi was trying to do.

Another tip: they are doing the same thing with Iran. Pattern recognition. What is Iran trying to do now that mimics NK and the former Gaddaffi controlled Libya?

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think your so oppressed try visiting a real dystopia like North Korea or any other third world dictatorship.

You guys act like a lockdown is the same as the gulags in the ussr or concentration camps in China

You conspiracy theoriests have a real victim complex
Haha where do you see a conspiracy in my post? It's just damn facts. So now people who don't want to take a shot, for which they have total right for just like taking it, are conspiracy theoriest? Some people amaze me really

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
North Korea is not as bad as you make it out to be. If you wish to know why America media hates North Korea, remember Libya and what Gaddafi was trying to do.

Another tip: they are doing the same thing with Iran. Pattern recognition. What is Iran trying to do now that mimics NK and the former Gaddaffi controlled Libya?
Libya was one of the most prosperitet countries in their region , they really had it all under Gaddafi until American democracy took over.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spot on. Unvaxxed are pure organic beings who can see the obvious narrative at play to harm & enslave humanity.

View attachment 6906

Only a few can see what's really going on. A big issue is people don't want to spend the time digging for the truth cause they don't want it. We've been conditioned since day 1 to rely on their false world to provide our information. Most tell me "what am I gonna do with the truth". One could read or listen to the Numbering 2.0 trails for crimes against humanity but they don't want to. Easier for them to stay in their safe bubble.

View attachment 6908

A cannot stress enough to pay attention to those eating out of Satan's hand. These people have been weaponized exactly like they've brainwashed them to be. All the mind control has them wanting those who don't follow the narrative to be punished. What goes on in your mind that fills you with so much hate that you'd want someone punished for simply choosing not to put something in their body? I don't care what you put in your body, nor would I want to see anyone punished for it. We're not enemies for making different choices.

You can clearly see in all the threads the same members are becoming more heartless by the day. Wanting someone punished for choosing to be organic. From those who do not follow the narrative to all be dropped off on an island, fema camps,passports, paying a fine or jailed, labeling them a threat to society. You got this clown saying $50 is not enough, make it $500. He wants 10 times more punishment. Do you not see how these people have become weaponized? While they won't admit it, I can feel the energy in their posts they wouldn't give 2 chits what happens to the people saying NO.

God runs on love & compassion. Satan runs off hate & fear.
View attachment 6910
Amazingly said yet you would be labeled as conspiracy theorist like myself, just by having different opinion and spitting facts. It's just part of the propaganda. To some people here I don't even pay attention to, you could see that they are negative and sick souls.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In any case everyone is going to end up vaccinated, one way or the other. Either you get the vaccine or you get the infection (which is like a vaccine, but far more painful and risky).

I'm already seeing people that just a couple of weeks ago were talking a big talk about not getting vaccinated and are now infected with covid. Good luck to them - I hope they get better. But really. It's like watching someone walk into a wall.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you post a link citing the long term health effects/safety of the vaccine?

You can watch this video or just look at the studies he links to in the video description. In other videos he discusses, at length, the effectiveness of the different vaccines, the science behind them and the various concerns.

By the way, I got my 2nd dose of Pfizer today and I'm very happy about it. I hardly felt a thing. I now have a certificate that will allow me to travel without having to pay for and suffer a PCR test (which I've done twice now and it is far more expensive and painful than the vaccine).

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can watch this video or just look at the studies he links to in the video description. In other videos he discusses, at length, the effectiveness of the different vaccines, the science behind them and the various concerns.

By the way, I got my 2nd dose of Pfizer today and I'm very happy about it. I hardly felt a thing. I now have a certificate that will allow me to travel without having to pay for and suffer a PCR test (which I've done twice now and it is far more expensive and painful than the vaccine).
so for you is take the vacine for the feelings?

In the US employers can choose to make high risk employees pay more for health insurance. They already do this with people who use tobacco.
that is not only IF the company offer a healthy plan and you use it?

so I take it you live in North Korea and are talking from there, also they goverment don't ban people who life there to leave? and also they don't threat they family in case if one single person from said family leave the country, I could keep this going

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

that is not only IF the company offer a healthy plan and you use it?

so I take it you live in North Korea and are talking from there, also they goverment don't ban people who life there to leave? and also they don't threat they family in case if one single person from said family leave the country, I could keep this going
Correct, you would need to be enrolled in their health insurance which almost everyone is because health insurance here is ridiculously expensive and employers pick up a huge chunk of the cost even if it still is costly for employees.

The only exception would be for people who are married and the husband/wife or partner if they are gay work for different companies and they choose one plan over the other to be be covered by.

I mena there are so people who choose not to enroll in health insurance but literally one hospital stay in the US could equal 5 or 10 or 15 years worth of insurance premiums/deductibles if you are paying yourself, so it's a huge risk. Hospital stays here are about 5-8K per day or even more depending on what is going on. So if you are in there for a week, you are looking at 35-60K or more. Not to mention prescriptions are outrageous many times of paying on your own and not covered by a plan.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, for feeling of not having a ventilator tube shoved down my throat and being alone in an isolation ward, unable to speak to anyone whilst I take my last breath. Also for the feeling of not having to see this happen to any of my family members. Come back and tell us how you're feeling when (not if) you catch the disease. I'd really like to know.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know your enemy.
thumbnailf.jpg
Yes...everything is a conspiracy theory. The amount of time people will waste making sh!t up to avoid living in reality astounds me.

Imagine what you could accomplish if you spent that amount of time on something useful.
What about my post is a conspiracy? The trend I see is you and all the other sheeple using that word "conspiracy theory" so freely to anything that goes against your narrative or beliefs. Never forget the many times you said "intelligent people get the fake vaxx, idiots refuse it".

thumbnail (2).jpg

Amazingly said yet you would be labeled as conspiracy theorist like myself, just by having different opinion and spitting facts. It's just part of the propaganda. To some people here I don't even pay attention to, you could see that they are negative and sick souls.
Let them call me a conspiracy theorist all they want. Doing Gods work ain't easy. You will get bashed, put on the spot, laughed at, mocked, lose friends, hated, made fun of. I know the times we're living in and what I'm up against, so it's to be expected. I will not stop, nor will I ever submit to Satan.

Ask yourself, why is this Dr. allowed to speak freely on YT without being banned? But Dr. Malone (inventor of Mrna) was deleted & banned soon as he made an account to warn people of the side effects & risks? Why do all the Dr's who spoke against the shot get deleted, but the ones who are for it allowed to stay?

Notice how most of his rona talk videos have that 3 steps sign behind him? Repetition is the most effective form of mind control. Constant repetition is another powerful persuasion tool. Without a doubt there was some of his viewers who got the shot just from seeing that sign over and over again. Flaunting his YT button on his bookshelf? Is he a shill? Well that's up to you to decide.

df.JPG

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know your enemy.
View attachment 6922

What about my post is a conspiracy? The trend I see is you and all the other sheeple using that word "conspiracy theory" so freely to anything that goes against your narrative or beliefs. Never forget the many times you said "intelligent people get the fake vaxx, idiots refuse it".

View attachment 6921

Let them call me a conspiracy theorist all they want. Doing Gods work ain't easy. You will get bashed, put on the spot, laughed at, mocked, lose friends, hated, made fun of. I know the times we're living in and what I'm up against, so it's to be expected. I will not stop, nor will I ever submit to Satan.

Ask yourself, why is this Dr. allowed to speak freely on YT without being banned? But Dr. Malone (inventor of Mrna) was deleted & banned soon as he made an account to warn people of the side effects & risks? Why do all the Dr's who spoke against the shot get deleted, but the ones who are for it allowed to stay?

Notice how most of his rona talk videos have that 3 steps sign behind him? Repetition is the most effective form of mind control. Constant repetition is another powerful persuasion tool. Without a doubt there was some of his viewers who got the shot just from seeing that sign over and over again. Flaunting his YT button on his bookshelf? Is he a shill? Well that's up to you to decide.

View attachment 6919
I'll answer the part about vaccines not preventing transmission.

The whole point of a vaccine is that it teaches the body to fight off a virus by showing the immune system something that looks like the virus so that it makes immune cells.

When the real virus comes, a vaccinated person is able to fight the infection off much more quickly because the immune cells are ready. However, it is not instant. The immune system always takes time to ramp up. In this time, the person is shedding virus particles and these go into the air and can infect more people.

Therefore, if you are unvaccinated the fact that other people are vaccinated doesn't really help you. Those people can still transmit the virus to you and you can get seriously ill and even die if you are unlucky because you have zero protection.

Meanwhile, the vaccinated people probably will have very mild symptoms or none at all.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll answer the part about vaccines not preventing transmission.

The whole point of a vaccine is that it teaches the body to fight off a virus by showing the immune system something that looks like the virus so that it makes immune cells.

When the real virus comes, a vaccinated person is able to fight the infection off much more quickly because the immune cells are ready. However, it is not instant. The immune system always takes time to ramp up. In this time, the person is shedding virus particles and these go into the air and can infect more people.

Therefore, if you are unvaccinated the fact that other people are vaccinated doesn't really help you. Those people can still transmit the virus to you and you can get seriously ill and even die if you are unlucky because you have zero protection.

Meanwhile, the vaccinated people probably will have very mild symptoms or none at all.
How can you explain how it works when it was never used before on humans? For the millionth time, it's NOT A VAXX. That's how they tricked the world by attaching the word "Vaxx" to an experimental Mrna drug never used before on humans, not approved, with zero long term studies of it's effects and the animals in the trials died.

It seems a lot here have bamboozled themselves into believing it is. You typed that long post as if you took a traditional vaxx which you didn't. Help us understand what part of "you did not take a vaxx" don't you understand? A lot of us are scratching our heads wondering why the ones who took it keep talking about it as if they did.

Medical professionals on the forum have even explained in great detail on the side effects they are seeing in Hospitals. They also told us they wouldn't take it if you paid them millions. I do not need a Dr to tell me what's really going on cause it's been so oblivious from the start we're in a spiritual war. Only God can wake up the sleeping.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can you explain how it works when it was never used before on humans? For the millionth time, it's NOT A VAXX. That's how they tricked the world by attaching the word "Vaxx" to an experimental Mrna drug never used before on humans, not approved, with zero long term studies of it's effects and the animals in the trials died.

It seems a lot here have bamboozled themselves into believing it is. You typed that long post as if you took a traditional vaxx which you didn't. Help us understand what part of "you did not take a vaxx" don't you understand?

Medical professionals on the forum have even explained in great detail what they are seeing in Hospitals. They also told us they wouldn't take it if you paid them millions. Are they wrong? I do not need a Dr to tell me what's really going on cause it's been so oblivious from the start we're in a spiritual war. Only God can wake up the sleeping.
They did tests on humans for 2 months before authorising the vaccines. They got tens of thousands of volunteers, divided them into two groups (a control and a vaccine group). People in the two groups didn't know which group they were in and whether they had received the vaccine or a placebo. Then, after two months they collected data on how many people had caught Covid, how many had been hospitalised and how many had died in each group. That's how they got the statistics and government approval.

Some vaccines that had less than 50% effectiveness failed and were not authorised. The ones we use today are the ones that were proven to work. Those two months were also used to see if there were any side effects.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They did tests on humans for 2 months before authorising the vaccines. They got tens of thousands of volunteers, divided them into two groups (a control and a vaccine group). People in the two groups didn't know which group they were in and whether they had received the vaccine or a placebo. Then, after two months they collected data on how many people had caught Covid, how many had been hospitalised and how many had died in each group. That's how they got the statistics and government approval.

Some vaccines that had less than 50% effectiveness failed and were not authorised. The ones we use today are the ones that were proven to work. Those two months were also used to see if there were any side effects.
That's all I needed to hear. It's no surprise you believe the narrative. No sense in me continuing this beautiful conversation.
Dr. Fraudci telling you it's never been used on humans before.

Enjoy your cult

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The better fix:

Find a new job if you’re unvaccinated.
I absolutely do agree with you. The employer has that right. If they deem it to be a safety requirement, then that's reasonable.

Also, if I were a CEO I would see that mandate as a good way to screen employees, because in the corporate world, it's usually not wise to hire free-thinkers, the best employees are sheep who are willing to work long hours for poverty wages.

So I would implement that mandate to encourage free-thinkers to leave (house cleaning) and hire docile servants to replace them...

It just makes logical business sense..... but that doesn't mean that I would require the executives to get vaxed, the execs can afford a measly $50/month...

Rules for thee, but not for me....

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. 99% of the people that bring up North Korea have never been there. I knew a Sudanese guy who once lived in Iraq. He told me that Iraqi society was less stressful than America. He said that yes they lived modest lives materialistically. But they had virtually free basic healthcare, they paid virtually nothing for decent college educations, and they did not have extreme poverty. They had places that homeless could go to get food and clothes. He said everything was super cheap. The only bad thing is that if you became too politically active Saddam would kill you haha.

The same goes for Libya. These so called shyt holes are not nearly as bad as the US propaganda machine make them out to be. Their citizens are often happier than we are ( until we bomb the fuk out of them).

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you listen to your own video, he says that it was tested in clinical trials.
Why in the world would you take someone (the guy in the video) with an obvious testosterone deficit seriously?