Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotions?

B0SS MAN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read the bible and everything and I noticed that they talk about speaking to a girls emotions and focusing the conversation more around feelings..how do you do that in regular conversation because I still don't completely understand.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to "give" emotions to the girl. Make her feel sad, curious, happy, surprised, protected, awkward ...everything. In the sandbox you pulled their hair, made fun of them... you made them laught. in that age that was the way to do it. As we get older we start to think that politeness and perfect conversation skills will distinguish us from the loosers. False. Give her emotions.
I cant give you any universal tips on that ...i used to rely on the situation, on the place where i am with her, and the things she tells to me about herself.
Try to find out what you have in common ...it is also a good source.
You have to practice it...

If anyone could give some universal tips it would be appreciated.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to "give" emotions to the girl. Make her feel sad, curious, happy, surprised, protected, awkward ...everything.
I don't doubt that this is effective, but I have yet to see anyone give solid specific tips on how to do this, other than doing a bit of push/pull. It seems like it would be very complicated to set out to do this intentionally.

It seems like you would have to be thinking too much all the time. Like keeping a list of emotions you want to put her through: "Okay, I've been through happy, surprised, and protected, now I have to make her feel awkward". I find it hard picturing a natural interaction this way.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't doubt that this is effective, but I have yet to see anyone give solid specific tips on how to do this, other than doing a bit of push/pull. It seems like it would be very complicated to set out to do this intentionally.

It seems like you would have to be thinking too much all the time. Like keeping a list of emotions you want to put her through: "Okay, I've been through happy, surprised, and protected, now I have to make her feel awkward". I find it hard picturing a natural interaction this way.
You are right, its not a natural way of giving emotions to her.
If there is a bad boy in her social circle he gives her emotions without knowing it, ...first he enters her group he makes her feel afraid, then protected, then curious(who is this guy, why is he so cool, i want to know more about him), then as they talk he makes her laught(as she is trying to ask him logical questions, and he just blows them away by funny answers), then he makes her angry by making fun of her nice-guy friends... he also makes her surprised by not caring what the others think about him ...you know what i mean. Thats why usual dates are unnatural for us guys... we have to do this, we have to do that. But we still score....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is a bad boy in her social circle he gives her emotions without knowing it, ...first he enters her group he makes her feel afraid, then protected, then curious(who is this guy, why is he so cool, i want to know more about him), then as they talk he makes her laught(as she is trying to ask him logical questions, and he just blows them away by funny answers), then he makes her angry by making fun of her nice-guy friends... he also makes her surprised by not caring what the others think about him ...you know what i mean. Thats why usual dates are unnatural for us guys... we have to do this, we have to do that. But we still score....
That's a very good way of describing it.

I was thinking about this whole "bad boy" thing the other day. It seems to me the one consistent thing about most guys I've known who have genuine bad boy appeal is they put out this vibe that they can, and will, beat someone's @ss if they get out of line. Which triggers in the girl some of the emotions you mentioned - feeling afraid, then protected. I'm thinking guys who don't have this vibe don't really have the bad boy appeal. Does anyone disagree?

I knew this one guy he was very gentlemanly with the women, but if a guy was acting like a clown he would call them on it, and make them "apologize to the lady" (dominating some of the guys around him). I thought he rather obviously did it make himself look good but they ate it up.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know what to do just tease them relentlessly. always in a joking manner though
This is good advice. You almost can't go wrong with playfully teasing a girl, and it does spark a variety of emotions in her. Surprise, indignation, laughter, comfort, affection, awkwardness, all these things can be brought about by teasing.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
you have to be able to tap that vibe in yourself before you can postulate on others
There is no reason to try it when you have no backup for it(...you have no power).
...i`ve also been in situations(incidents on the street) where i acted powerless but kept my self control 100percent ...and the girls around fell for it. I have no clue how can self-control defeat raw power in the eyes of girls. Unhappily ...very few join to this topic.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right, its not a natural way of giving emotions to her.
If you don't know what to do just tease them relentlessly. always in a joking manner though

These two things will attract women. Period. Its the roller coaster effect.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime I talk to a girl I replaced the word "think" with "feel". It works wonders. Try it.

Pretty much you have to over-ride her logic. Make her make decisions off of emotions rather than rationality. That's how you get ONS's.

maqnetik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
There is no reason to try it when you have no backup for it(...you have no power).
...i`ve also been in situations(incidents on the street) where i acted powerless but kept my self control 100percent ...and the girls around fell for it. I have no clue how can self-control defeat raw power in the eyes of girls. Unhappily ...very few join to this topic.
deep down they all want a master who can tell them what theyre feeling

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
deep down they all want a master who can tell them what theyre feeling
I dont really understand this^^

They are attracted to it because a nice-guy cannot give them emotions. He stays under the radar all the time. If you have power(power in your muscles, high social status, bada$$ friends, cop friends, money, etc ...having good social skills also means power) you have a cool vibe, because you know that you can handle almost every situation and problem. You are secure. You are not afraid to tell what you think or do what you want. This way you give them emotions without realizing it.

Being a master or a leader is a totally different stuff.