Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emotional slump?

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post this outside of my journal so people might actually respond.

Recently, especially right now, I've felt empty. I've met up with the 2 girls a couple more times, i texting multiple, spent alot of energy towards grades and football (almost 4.0 this semester), hung out with friends, even recently done some meditation. I really should be happy. I knew for awhile it was cause by season affective disorder, it's hereditary runs in my family, but, recently the weather has been great.

I just don't have the sense of fulfillment from alot of the things I'm doing. Actually recently, I've been alot more out come dependent, I've started looking down as I walk, and I don't feel as though I have a purpose/passion right now. Game has been a passion for me since finding this site, along with finding out who I am and really expressing me. This is who I have been... crafting my "inner game" with most of my free time. This drive hasn't been here for me.

Thinking on it.... my mood is VERY outcome dependent on whether or not i get texted by girls, or ext. I've become very superficial and my confidence that I had built has been shifted back into this same paradigm. I feel like the same person I was before my journey, with the exception I escalate and make moves --I've become like a girl in my attention seeking. I don't feel emotionally healthy.

Have you guys expedience something similar to this, or have any advice that would be genuinely helpful? I'm not really sure how to move forward at this point, my drive isn't where it needs to be.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your inner game sucks balls.

What is it that you actually want to do? Not that you feel you need to do for the sake of improvement or being alpha or whatever... what is it that you actually would enjoy doing right now?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your problem is being outcome dependent, and the solution is to become outcome independent...the question is how do u get there? But, look deeper and you'll find that your REAL problem is you're thinking too much. your problem isn't being outcome dependent - because everyone is to SOME degree - your problem is that you're thinking about being outcome dependent and are THINKING about the solution to become outcome independent. Why the **** do you care what u are? You're just living and having fun. That being said...you need to take baby step to this mentality. THE FIRST STEP IS TO STOP THINKING ABOUT GETTING THERE. Just "do" as many say.

Read this article, it puts an interesting perspective on your situation - http://www.reddit.com/r/howtonotgiv...o_not_give_a_****_by_giving_a_****_about_the/

In terms of dealing with it..u just ****ing do. everyone has their ups and downs; life is like a sine function. I'd say, just embrace that you're depressed, and wallow in your sadness for a day. Get it all out of your system and then start back at the top the next day.

For ex: i started feeling ****ty last week, so instead of trying to force myself to get better and do hwk etc, i took the day to just ****ing be sad. i spent the day playing halo and doing nothing, but the next day i was good to go. The goal is to change from a sine function to more of a y = x graph, but like i said baby steps.

Also, this wont be the last time u go through this..it'll probably happen again in a few months - so realize this.

:up:

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is evidence of the advice I have given countless times (that Lefty is also giving).

Happiness does not come from your life circumstances. Happiness comes from within. If you want to be happy, it is as simple as smiling when you walk down the street.