Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

emotional attachment and Women

KneghtRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding emotional attachment:
For us guys even if a relationship affects us somewhat its still a lot less than girls. I hear all the time that women are 10x more emotional. My question is , when women get emotionally attached to a guy, Does it really affect them MORE than us guys? Does it affect them Deeper than us ? I mean for me, If I feeling emotional over a girl, I can still do a stress ful day of work. I can go on with my life , I can go and talk to the next girl like nothing happened. But for a women who is emotionally attached to a guy and the guy ends the relationship, I wonder if they are completely affected ...e.g. they unable to goto work, unable to get another relationship, just unable to have a normal day until they get another relationship ? Do they basically become more 'affected' than us guys or they are affected JUST like us but JUST EMOTE IT more?

basically I female view on emotional attachment..from you more experienced PUA

Any stories/opinions/comments./discussion to add please do so....

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are more emotional than a man, less emotional than an AFC. hehe

MrNotebook

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
women are more emotional than a man, less emotional than an AFC. hehe

...there's your answer.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are NOT MORE emotional than Men.

Women PROCESS their emotions DIFFERENTLY than Men do.

Men are more 'emotional' than women because they don't learn HOW to process and correctly feel their emotions.
Thus,Men are often unskilled at dealing with painful emotional circumstances.

Women can attach and detach much better than most men.

Women do not feel as much 'pain' as Men do when a relationship Ends.

Men DO...because they don't have full control and familiarization of their emotions, so they are overwhelmed much more easily than women.

Men stuff their emotions down, try to ignore them, and try to live life pretending they're OK, when in reality they're just ignoring their feelings.

Women grow up with more evolved emotional 'machinery', and learn from a young age how to process through emotions.

Men don't.

It IS harder on men to break up and after a relationship ends.
But that is mainly because that man hasn't worked on trying to understand, control, and process his emotions to the best of his ability.

Women "feel' their emotions throughout their body.
Men usually try to ignore it, and try to keep it 'logical' and up in their heads.

Work on gaining emotional strength, you'll need it.
A real man is not an unresponsive zombie....

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
Regarding emotional attachment:
For us guys even if a relationship affects us somewhat its still a lot less than girls. I hear all the time that women are 10x more emotional. My question is , when women get emotionally attached to a guy, Does it really affect them MORE than us guys? Does it affect them Deeper than us ? I mean for me, If I feeling emotional over a girl, I can still do a stress ful day of work. I can go on with my life , I can go and talk to the next girl like nothing happened. But for a women who is emotionally attached to a guy and the guy ends the relationship, I wonder if they are completely affected ...e.g. they unable to goto work, unable to get another relationship, just unable to have a normal day until they get another relationship ? Do they basically become more 'affected' than us guys or they are affected JUST like us but JUST EMOTE IT more?

basically I female view on emotional attachment..from you more experienced PUA

Any stories/opinions/comments./discussion to add please do so....
I work at a place were the employees are mostly women. If they're not ok with their bf's or w/e she'll not be there 100% and I barely notice this patern on guys. So, to keep it short; Yes, they are more affected by relationships than we are.

justiceseeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women are more emotional. In fact, I think some women can be much more cold hearted about a break up than a guy. In almost every relationship I've been in, the girl was able to start dating almost immediately, while I couldn't even think about doing it.

I was in so much emotional pain, that I couldn't even think about dating another woman.

If you ask me, women only get emotional about jerks who ignored, abused and neglected the **** out of them. For that they'll cry a river.

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Men are more 'emotional' than women because they don't learn HOW to process and correctly feel their emotions.
Thus,Men are often unskilled at dealing with painful emotional circumstances.

Women can attach and detach much better than most men.

Women do not feel as much 'pain' as Men do when a relationship Ends.

Men DO...because they don't have full control and familiarization of their emotions, so they are overwhelmed much more easily than women.

Men stuff their emotions down, try to ignore them, and try to live life pretending they're OK, when in reality they're just ignoring their feelings.

Women grow up with more evolved emotional 'machinery', and learn from a young age how to process through emotions.

Men don't.

It IS harder on men to break up and after a relationship ends.
But that is mainly because that man hasn't worked on trying to understand, control, and process his emotions to the best of his ability.

Women "feel' their emotions throughout their body.
Men usually try to ignore it, and try to keep it 'logical' and up in their heads.

Work on gaining emotional strength, you'll need it.
A real man is not an unresponsive zombie....
awesome post, just awesome

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:

Yup! That's it right there.

I grew up with brothers...I'm not as visually emotional as a lot of girls, but I'm still emotionally impacted in a lot of the same ways. If something bad is going on, I'm much more liable than my brothers to skip work/school. Or to quote my man, I can walk into a room and he can tell what kind of day I just had.

I think women tend to be more ******dly expressive of their emotions and men tend to keep theirs undercover. Women process their emotions externally and men process their emotions internally.

$0.02