Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emergency situation. please help

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys situation arisen

Been seeing a girl for 8 weeks, and just an hour ago I get the following whattsap message

I'll be honest, my ex has contacted me asking to get back with me. I don't want to speak as I'm all over the place right now. Give me a day and I'll speak to you at some point. I know that's not what you want to hear but its the truth xx

She won't answer phone or speak to me since

p

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hyper2010 said:
Guys situation arisen

Been seeing a girl for 8 weeks, and just an hour ago I get the following whattsap message

I'll be honest, my ex has contacted me asking to get back with me. I don't want to speak as I'm all over the place right now. Give me a day and I'll speak to you at some point. I know that's not what you want to hear but its the truth xx

She won't answer phone or speak to me since

p
You pretty much broke indifference. She's basically telling you to go Ghost and talk to other girls in the time being.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
If I'm with a girl for 8 weeks. I have her beggin me to *** in her. Be a little more of a ****. your being to nice, for christs sake man. All the girls i've been with are retard obessed with me after 8 weeks, to the point where I lose respect for them. 8 weeks, jesus.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, that's really tactful of her to tell you straight up she's gonna put you on the back burner while she ponders what to do about her EX. Sounds like you were really import to her and she's really trying to win you over.

I think you should make things easy for her. Tell her thanks but no thanks. You're out of there.

She can have fun going back to a failed relationship.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
You pretty much broke indifference. She's basically telling you to go Ghost and talk to other girls in the time being.

Agreed. Once she said "Give me a day" you should have given her a week.

But it is what it is. There's nothing you can do but lay low and focus on other stuff.

Overthought

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learnt the hard way but like the others have posted, go indifference and drop her. I don't suggest a mean or emotional reply either (don't burn your bridges) just a simple, short and mature one.

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers for replies guys

Guess your right, why would I want to be with someone who is borderline stupid enough to go back to an ex to restart a failed relationship. The only saving grace is that by having been dealt that wild card I know it wasn't really my fault per say.

As for anything in the future, with her any trust would be permenantly destroyed, I'd be chewing my guy with paranoia if I started anything serious with her. Could potential use her as a possible FB for when she gets hurt again, which she will. I guess I was being too nice. Time to embrace the dark side.