Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Emergcy advice needed !

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Situation:
I got a group of ppl from another office visiting our office this week...There is a cute girl always looking at me in that group... For some working reason, I asked the team leader of the group for mobile number, just in case if there is any problems, i can help...and she jumps out suggested we should exchange mobile number b4 the team leader said it, and we both got each other number now...ok, she definately interested...

Problems:
1) (They)/She's leaving this Saturday.
2) She's the kind of girls that I like.
3) I want to keep her.
4) We don't talk much and I don't want to approach her in front of everyone in office.
5) I got another girl that she's like me to go to her birthday this weekend, maybe no time for her.

Question:
How can I get her and keep her ?
Get her slowly or quickly ?

Please give more advice and idea,

Thanks

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go and talk to her. Be friendly, make her laugh and say something like "Hey, lets have some coffee together. X day X time is fine with me"
If she's interested she will probably accept. If she declines, do not ask her again.
Don't look nervous, you'll freak her out. Just talk to her like you talk to an old friend.
Come on, its a piece of cake. You make it look hard because you like her. Relax...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go and talk to her. Be friendly, make her laugh and say something like "Hey, lets have some coffee together. X day X time is fine with me"
This good idea, but I don't want to make it too obvious...I'll try and she lived quite far away.

If she's interested she will probably accept- then you ask for her phone number. If she declines, do not ask her again and DO NOT give her your number.
I got her number already. She asked for it, That's why I know she's interested.

Don't look nervous, you'll freak her out. Just talk to her like you talk to an old friend.
I won't look nervous, but she seem more nerous than me, lol...I need to joke with her to make her more comfortable. But everyone is watching me as I work several levels highter than them...Just look a bit strange to talk to her...

Come on, its a piece of cake. You make it look hard because you like her. Relax...
I think she likes me as well. I am more calm then her...But I am still a bit nervous as I got the pressure from everyone as they are watching...

Any more suggestions ?

Thanks Gpaq.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, use the f@$@ing phone then. Don't think, act. If you seem casual and friendly, there's nothing to worry about.
JUST DO IT.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
How and what should I talk about as I haven't talk to her b4 1 to 1, face to face....we just kind of flirt a little bit. And waht's the reason of phoning her ?

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason? It's obvious. You call her because you think she's an interesting person and you would like to spend some coffee time with her.
There's nothing wrong with that. If she likes you, she won't say no. At least, she will give you a counteroffer.
Beware, she'll maybe test you. If she says NO, do not appear distracted a little bit. It's your world, and you give her the priviledge to come in.

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
If u were me...how exactly will u tell her ?
Just need a guide or example to this thing...
thanks again Gpaq.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on. Do it yourself man. This is the only way that it will seem real... You're a Man she's a Woman.
Ok, she'll know that you're interested in her from your phonecall. So what?
I think that you like her too much already and you're afraid of rejection. Remember, being afraid of rejection is very close to being rejected for real. You've got nothing to lose here...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that you like her too much already and you're afraid of rejection.
Well, I just don't like to make mistakes.

Remember, being afraid of rejection is very close to being rejected for real. You've got nothing to lose here...
Very True, thanks.

From now on, I know what to do.

Gpaq

Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU' RE A MAN. YOU ALWAYS KNEW WHAT TO DO. ITS YOUR NATURE. JUST DO IT. GET THE LADY, MAKE HER HAVE 10 ORGASMS IN THE ROW AND TELL US ABOUT IT!

Reaction score
Take a chill pill and relax!

She gave you a phone number for a reason!! :rolleyes: Call her!!!

She is interested there is very little you have to do!!

Just don't hurt your odds being being to supplicating and too excited!

Ask her out before she leaves!