Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Embracing sexuality

PrinceCharming

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Pook's post on the secret of the jerk, and loved it as most did. It seems to explain why nice guys turn into AFCs. They are frustrated because nature frustrates the hell out of them for not embracing their sexuality and masculinity. They try to hide their sexuality behind all the nice they do. Now having said that, I wanted to start a thread of tips on embracing one's sexuality and one's role in nature.

I know for sure that this is the path to salvation, and I also know that I have to carve my own path. There are way too many guys who hide their desires using nice guy techniques, and there are many of them who hide their desires using DJ techniques. That is why I believe that what Pook says about embracing one's sexuality is the way to go for all those guys who don't want to spend any more time here and don't need "techniques" to seduce women.

One way I propose to do it is through visualization. You look at a girl who is hot and sexy, take that desire that you have to bang her, and visualize it into an aura that you allow to cover you and emanate into the girl and make you fully aware of what's going on. I have to experiment with visualizations since I don't do them very well. I would recommend one good book on this called "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Mazwell Maltz. Now please post your tips.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexuality

Learn to become sound and strong in your mind when your around her. In other words 'master her' inside your conscience.

DJinArizona

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You absolutely have to let her know you want her sexually while being a DJ. A girl knows you want to bang her just by the fact that you're going out with her. To hide the fact is to have low self-confidence.

Also, I think it adds to the two steps forward, one step back approach of Challenge. Being mr "nice guy" on a date then not calling her for a week isn't as big of a deal as showing your sexuality to her and letting her know you want her, then not calling for a week. The second approach throws her off way more and drives interest level and mystery higher. She thinks "well I know he wants me, he acted like he did, why the hell hasn't he called me again yet?"

Bud Wiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PrinceCharming
I would recommend one good book on this called "Psycho-Cybernetics" by Mazwell Maltz.
Great choice! I read Dr. Maxwell Maltz' books many years ago and still use some of his techniques to this day. In fact, I've been re-reading sections of his books the last few days.

Dr. Maltz' Psycho-Cybernetics series started in the Fifties. It was breakthrough thinking at the time, and still holds up well today.

I would add this to the reading list of any aspiring DJ.