embracing humanity

TheGameMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is something i completely havent done.

at the moment i think humans are discusting.

someone once said on here that to bring a girl down from her pedestal, you should remember that shes only human and that she too takes nasty smelly dumps. whoever said that, its had a bad effect because its just put me off humans. I dont want to think about that stuff how can i get it out of my head?!! like il see a nice looking girl and be instantly put off because what that person said has stayed in my mind!

what can i do about this? ive tried changing my thought patterns but it doesnt seem to work. this hardly helps with arrousal either..

Shaik

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my perspective, encounters, and observations since I was a wee lil' boy, people are like jelly beans; they come in a variety of "flavors".

In your case, about the whole poo issue... I think one... it's something you're placing too much significance on in your head, and two... I doubt it's the only reason that would make you feel disgusted about humans.

So to place a different image in your mind, let me refer to my earlier statement that humans are like jelly beans in the way that a piece of candy can be fashioned into a hell of a lot of flavors. (Seriously, popcorn jellybeans? WTF) I personally don't like the popcorn variety, but there are other flavors to choose from that are more yummy and enjoyable.

Okay, so like jellybeans, pick a person, get to know them (before you think about how disgusting they can be), and then decide independently if they're a good bean/bad bean. (I once thought a brownie jellybean would be bad but they're actually quite nice!)

Hope this helped! and good luck :p

HarlequinMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
be careful man it sounds like your getting close to anthropophobia....are you disgusted by looking at everyone or just the average person? Ill admit I am disgusted with the average person (not looks, thought capacity). I just ignore the ones who are clueless and talk to the ones who are able to add 2 and 2 together.

I suggest you take this slow man, poop is disgusting but its not like the people are eating it! We are getting rid of the extra nutrients and toxins in the foods we eat, after pooping a person seems less disgusting to me.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was either t!ttyman or Diesel who provided the disgusting example that you are struggling with now to get out of your head. :crackup:

It was given for AFC's trying to become DJ's who often complained on the forum that they couldn't get with a chick without falling in love with her due to how pretty she looked etc.

So then one of these guys said something like here is the way to remove 99% of women off that goddess pedastal you automatically place them on in your mind.

Imagine your object of interest squatting down, taking a dirty, nasty, foul disgusting colon destroying sh!t and just imagine her like that with you looking her over while she is in that state.

Does she still look as pretty to you as you always thought she was?

If not she was never as pretty as your AFC mentality made her out to be to begin with.

If you answer yes she is still gorgeous despite invisioning that scenario then my friend you must of landed yourself a real dime piece and she really is all that and a bag of chips in appearance.

So anyway in full the advice that one of these guys gave was to both help struggling AFC's take their love interest off the pedastal their minds automatically placed these women on but to also make the AFC question whether his girl was truly as attractive as he thought she was or was it really his mind playing tricks on him due to the sweet words chicks say during a relationship?

Imagining your girl in a nasty scenario like that really reveals to the clouded AFC mind whether in fact his girl is actually highly attractive or he's just subconsciously adding beauty to her in his mind because of the way she makes him feel.

Last edited:

Aenigma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the following for removing them from the pedastool:

Anytime you think women are sugar spice and everything nice- remeber, they like to be choked.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to knock her down a peg or two from her "supposed" pedestal, find traits about her that you find annoying and focus on them.

Plenty of hot girls who I know like to talk too much and are so full of themselves that its not even funny.

Realise that they are only humans and they have faults just like everyone else but because you are only focusing your attention on their good traits instead of the whole package, you aren't seeing everything but a few selected images.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of embracing humanity, is *not* focusing on dj/game all the time.

Look at pictures on flickr of couples, or girls at the beach, thats humanity. Most people in the world arent focused on all this stuff.

Acting human is not caring so much. They're able to do things without caring about what the person next to them is doing.

Acting human, humanity + some dj skills/knowledge, you'll get girls.

Much better picture, than a girl taking dumps :nervous:

Go to the beach or the mall, look at the waves crashing, or someone putting up an umbrella on the beach. Or people taking out their beach towels. That's humanity. In that moment, you're not thinking about all this stuff.

Other images or metaphors didnt help me. Also, consider that most women in the world have never heard of this site, and have never spent 1/1000th of the time that we spend analyzing and dissecting. Its easier to embrace them meeting in their world.