Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Embarassing question about a drug side effect.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And no it's not erectile dsyfunction :D. Anyway the side effect is every morning after I take my Rx pills and a multivitamin, when I arrive at school I feel bloated in my rear and hear gurgling noses from my rear as well. Even after I go to the bathroom sometimes I'll still hear those noises. Obviously this is very annoying and embarrassing and I'm not really sure what to do. I talked to the doctor about it and he said I could take beano, but only 4 or 5 hours after I took my Rx pills. The Beano does work, but since I have to wait 4 or 5 hours before I can take them, that dosen't help out my situation much, bc this side effect happens only a few minutes after I take the pills. So my question is do you guys know of any foods I could eat in the morning or anything I can do to help stop this from happening?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Health & Fitness...

By the way, there are many different types of drugs out there which treat the same symptoms. See if there's a different type that you could use - perhaps this would make the problems go away.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GlutusMaximus86
I've been taking for roughly two months now. I'm just curious, why do you ask?
Just trying to figure out if the gas is really caused by the drug or may be you just need nutritional adjustments.

GlutusMaximus86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's the drug. Right after I started taking the Rx is when this started happening. Of course it maybe just a strange coincedence.