Ellen Degeneres, what's your take on her?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Who cares about her point of view, my point of view is not black and blue, like said Ice Cube. To hell with feminism and homosexuality, those two make the family and society take a fall and new generations of children be screwed for life.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
Ha ha this was the best response I read from what everyone wrote. Everyone else just sounds really bitter and pissed off. I came from a culture where I never met one homosexual (No, I'm not exaggerating). Having lived in these United States. I realize certain things are the way they are and not going to change. So, you look past some of the issues. It's not like you can do anything about her being gay. It's not a life style I support either but as an entertainer I think she's funny but to each his own right? Just wonder why people are getting so worked up over someone they don't think is worth much.
I've got nothing against Ellen. More power to her if she's living the life she wants. In fact I think her take was kind of funny on this point. I just get tired of the feminist filter. The woman who blogged about Ellen's monologue and trying to make a federal case out of Lady Bics. Looking through her posts, she just reblogs crap while adding nothing to the conversation. It's all "Look at what this guy did" or "this is how you blah blah." She probably considers herself a journalist. It's womyn like this that are champing at the bit to be famous for a week for doing a takedown of some "misogynist" in the public sphere.