Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Elizabeth Petrakis gets prenup overturned

HalfAddict

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the pl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI22CH8OMBo

What they don't say is the reason for her divorce is because she was banging her husbands buddy...Now this **** is getting her way and the media is making her look like some sort of victim...:confused:

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is bizarre and huge precedent. that a court will take oral, unverifiable testimony over written and signed documents is baffling.

it shows how much modern western culture disrespects men

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
believe it or not, I understand how they made that decision. The guy kind of deserved it.

He said "sign this and I'll tear it up later..." so she does kind of have a case.

He left him open for this. Why didn't he just say "sign this or we're not getting married"? Because he was afraid she'd leave. Before they even got married, she had power over him and she knew it.

It's not like he said "sign this or we're not getting married" and then she later had it overturned.

Getting laid is one thing, but entering into a marriage, you've GOT to think like a shrewd businessman. This guy didn't.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why always media take woman side , and if he really has all this money he can do a lot of PR to support his case

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
believe it or not, I understand how they made that decision. The guy kind of deserved it.

He said "sign this and I'll tear it up later..." so she does kind of have a case.
and how do you know he actually said that and she's not making it up?

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
always the victim even after cheating on him then fabricating lies -- ha and now she gets money, how is that even possible!?

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read this a couple of times and I flounder between nausea and outrage. A woman's word was honored by a court of law over a written contract. Stunning, really.

"I was young and naive" she said. That may be, honey, but you were also a legal adult entering a legal contract. So sick of women playing the victim in everything. Are you adults capable of making adult decisions or are you not? Make up your minds, already.

What's really disgusting about this....18 and 19 year olds legally contract themselves to the military all the time, wind up wounded physically and emotionally for life, or dead, and recieve nothing in comparison. This ***** shows up with her vagina and she's entitled to half a fortune even though she waived her rights to it.

It's just nauseating.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don_Dom said:
Read this a couple of times and I flounder between nausea and outrage. A woman's word was honored by a court of law over a written contract. Stunning, really.

"I was young and naive" she said. That may be, honey, but you were also a legal adult entering a legal contract. So sick of women playing the victim in everything. Are you adults capable of making adult decisions or are you not? Make up your minds, already.

What's really disgusting about this....18 and 19 year olds legally contract themselves to the military all the time, wind up wounded physically and emotionally for life, or dead, and recieve nothing in comparison. This ***** shows up with her vagina and she's entitled to half a fortune even though she waived her rights to it.

It's just nauseating.
And to make things even worse, this cvnt was cheating on the guy with her cousin's husband! Now that's something that makes me want to puke.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of b*tching like a bunch of queers, all you guys have to do is not get married and you'll avoid this situation :) This ain't rocket science.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Instead of b*tching like a bunch of queers, all you guys have to do is not get married and you'll avoid this situation :) This ain't rocket science.
Charge of Hypersensitivity (Code Blue) – The Crybaby Charge
Discussion: The target is accused of being hysterical or exaggerating the problems of men.

eg: B!tching.

Charge of Invirility (Code Lavender)
Discussion: The target’s sexual orientation or masculinity is called into question.

eg: Bunch of queers.

http://exposingfeminism.wordpress.com/shaming-tactics/

Batton down the hatches, prepare to have your masculinity questioned. Here comes Princess Snarky's usual trope of libtard/feminist shaming. Are YOU man enough to take the Snarky challenge?

I hate to burst your bubble Snarkster but your rights to question manhood became null and void the moment you let slip you despise men, have no male friends and have never gamed a woman off the internet. All shaming cards revoked.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
If you are making good money, find ways to HIDE lots of it. Gold coins, buried in pvc pipe, at night in thickets, using passive IR night vision to scan for other people, and putting only 10% of your coins in one place is a good idea. Put the locations in a simple "1-time" book code modifcation to the gps coordinants.

You can also use your knife to slip a thin plastic case of coins under the sod at a cemetery headstone, as you put a wreath there. Nobody will see, and it's really easy to put $20,000 away like that. Just record the name on the headstone in the 1-time code, and even from jail, you can send a friend to get some bond money for you. He gets 10%. If he steals it, you have 9 more chances, get 9 more friends. You can also stash debit cards in safety deposit boxes (or hide them wherever) Give a guy power of attorney to use the cards. He buys gold with the cards, sells the gold, brings you 90% (10% is his fee) and you give him another location, repeat. So now HOW does she get ALL of your assets, hmm? Even the government cant, if you do this correctly. If you are stupid,and lazy, you DESERVE to lose everything.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
So now HOW does she get ALL of your assets, hmm? Even the government cant, if you do this correctly. If you are stupid,and lazy, you DESERVE to lose everything.
It's not that simple at all. What if you have a number of properties? How fast would you need to liquidate all your assets before she gets her greedy hands on it? What if you work for a public company and everyone are aware how much you earn, you can't do **** then apart from moving your money elsewhere and getting out of the country. Giving money to 10 friends is a stupid idea - once one of them turns out to be a white knight faggot and the divorce lawyers are aware of it then you're done for.

Safest thing to do is transfer the money out of the country in several secret bank accounts in the Caymen Islands and elsewhere. You need to do this as much as you can before getting married, regardless whether you believe she's the love of your life or not - if you're a filthy rich guy then the answer will invariably be that she's not and only there for your money.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are getting worse. British Columbia passed The Family Law Act which states that if a couple live together for two years, then they are common-law married. Thus, the woman has the right to half of the man's property gained during the relationship.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
For the record, I've purposely never been married or have had kids and I highly doubt I will ever do either.

It's called a discussion. On the discussion boards. A lot of people stuck their heads in the sand or just aren't aware that this goes on. So we discuss things. You know, the whole purpose of forums. Avoiding a situation like this is fine, but wouldn't it be nice if, eventually, enough people had their eye on the ball that it actually stopped? I'm pretty sure African Americans could have avoided certain areas of the country during segregation, too. Instead, through awareness and action, the actual problem got changed and not just, simply, avoided.

The great thing about the internet is there are lots of topics. If one doesn't interest you feel free not to read it.

That ain't rocket science, either.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
visions said:
Things are getting worse. British Columbia passed The Family Law Act which states that if a couple live together for two years, then they are common-law married. Thus, the woman has the right to half of the man's property gained during the relationship.
Does it actually stipulate what women get vs men or is it equal for both? Obviously, in a practical sense, either has the same effect, but to single out one sex over another in the actual law is a huge distinction from others like it.