Elbow Pain???

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Recently I've had a wicked pain in my left elbow and I'm not sure what it is. It especially bothers me when I try to lift something. Like yesterday I tried to take a jar of pasta sauce off the shelf and dropped it because of the pain. It feels like there is a blade between the bone & the tendon, trying to pry it off.

Is this "Tennis Elbow"???:confused: What should I do besides ice it down and put it in an Ace bandage?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go see a doctor. Seriously, no one here is qualified to give you advice on something serious like that.

There should be a forum rule against this.

Melvin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, see a Doc. It sounds like tennis elbow/tendonitis or something similar but it's impossible to diagnose through a computer screen. My recommendation is that you see a Doc who specializes in the area that you want to get back to.

Example:

1. If all you want to do if be able to go through everyday normal movements without pain, most likely any Orthopedic Doc would be fine.

2. If you're looking to be pain free in everyday life, AND get back to doing some physical activity (weight lifting, or some other rec. sport), I'd see an Orthopedic Doc who specializes in sports related injuries and will be able to take an approach with you that will get you back to being active PAIN FREE.

Good luck.