Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ejaculation and your health -- Do you feel a connection?

Do you share any of the symptoms I mentioned in my post after ejaculating?

• I do not experience any.

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • I experience some, but they only last 1 day.

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • I experience some and they last for 2 or more days.

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • I experience a lot, but they only last for 1 day.

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • I experience a lot and they only for 2 or more days.

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been noticing something with myself and tried looking it up online. I found conflicting results. Therefore, I am using this forum and this survey as a tool to get a better idea of what I'm experiencing.

What I am noticing is that ejaculation (whether through sex or masturbation, ejaculation is ejaculation) has a strong effect on my health. After I ejaculate, some of the following symptoms persist for a few days:

1) Constantly tired.
2) Have a hard time waking up during my normal schedule.
3) Sometimes my joints get sore.
4) My eyes get sensitive to light.
5) Trouble concentrating (my mind does not focus)
6) My speech is slightly slurred/slowed.
7) Decreased stamina in general.
8) Acne outbreaks.

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TillTheEndOfTime
I've been noticing something with myself and tried looking it up online. I found conflicting results. Therefore, I am using this forum and this survey as a tool to get a better idea of what I'm experiencing.

What I am noticing is that ejaculation (whether through sex or masturbation, ejaculation is ejaculation) has a strong effect on my health. After I ejaculate, some of the following symptoms persist for a few days:

1) Constantly tired.
2) Have a hard time waking up during my normal schedule.
3) Sometimes my joints get sore.
4) My eyes get sensitive to light.
5) Trouble concentrating (my mind does not focus)
6) My speech is slightly slurred/slowed.
7) Decreased stamina in general.
8) Acne outbreaks.
yep. Frequent ejaculating will deplete you of energy. I get tired, lazy, and unmotivated whenever I do it frequently. Have you ever went a long time w/o ejaculating?

the longest I ever went was about 17 days without ejaculating.

Here is what I noticed...
1) VERY EASY to wake up. 7-8 hours is the max I had slept before my body was ready to get out of the bed.
2) Mental Sharpness. I felt focused, motivated, and determined to get done whatever had to be done that day.
3) Increased aggressiveness. I macked on some broad at the court house, and was insisting on going to her house after we paid our traffic tickets. I was VERY horny and aggressive. She had class right after, but she could definately feel the vibe and would have done it. I guess her ASD kicked in later and she did not contact me.

This is based on what I did. Not everyone may see the same effects, so there is no need to have another endless debate.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ejaculation and your health -- Do you feel a connection?

Originally posted by sstype
This is based on what I did. Not everyone may see the same effects, so there is no need to have another endless debate.
I didn't intend on having a debate when I created this thread and I definetely don't want it to turn into one either. Those debates are tired and worn out. I understand that.

I'm just using this to see how common some of these symptoms I am experiencing are. I feel it is a great way to express concerns regarding this annoymously, as many people may be too shy/embarrassed to go up to a family member or doctor and talk about this.

P.S. Yes, I have went for relatively long periods without ejaculating and I felt quite good. Energy levels were up and I was able to focus.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the some of the same experiences, mostly like tired and unable to concentrate. The worst thing ever is to wake up and beat off, the rest of the day is such a drag.

Basketba1100

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the same problems 1,2,3,5,6, and 8.

I think your research is correct, and now I going to go a month without doing the do if you know what I mean. I remember I jacked off before I played basketball, and I couldn't do nothing that day. Thanks for making this post, I think I found the problem.

Zairi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually if I've been sleeping for too long I wake up tired. But if I have sex that day I feel more energized.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it to help me sleep, or else my d!ck keeps me awake all night long.

I also do it in the morning; after 2-4 orgasms, all my apprehension of and unwillingness to face the day disappear.

Sure, it kills my positive emotions and sex drive, but that's a small price to pay to kill fear.

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow

I experience most if not all of these.... especialy tiredness and loss of motivation. I believe my old science teacher said smoking pot and spankin' the monkey had the sdame effects, he was a surf bum.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: wow

Originally posted by strams4ever
I experience most if not all of these.... especialy tiredness and loss of motivation. I believe my old science teacher said smoking pot and spankin' the monkey had the sdame effects, he was a surf bum.
Interesting that you bring up the idea of masturbating/ejaculating being like taking drugs (i.e. marijuana).

Some people have went as far to claim that masturbating/ejaculating is like taking a drug without side effects.

I think this poll is proving otherwise right now. :nono:

c3LL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had the effects of being lazy and loss of focus. Usually takes me a day or 2 to re-energize.

Sex is so fun though!! ...Damn the harsh consequences!

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i only experience some fatigue for the rest of the day, but thats it. the next morning i wake up and im good. Actually sometimes not having sex or not jacking off makes me concentrate less, bc all i think about is *****, so my mind is always in ***** land instead on the things im doing. So if im feeling horny and i have a big paper to write, do my self a favor, and THEN i can concentrate.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that recently in my workouts. When I don't spank it the night before, I feel very strong. I spanked it last night, and during my 20-rep squat workout this morning, I effed up my form and now I have a slightly stiff back. I hate back stiffness; this might just push me over the edge to quit, or at least cut WAY back.

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find tiredness after masturbating but not after sex. Sex makes me feel better.

seanmichaels

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, ejaculation shouldn't cause break-outs. It actually relaxes you but acne is caused by horomones and stress.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont feel any negative symptoms after sex, after a session of really hard ****ing I actually feel empowered and relaxed.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seanmichaels
Actually, ejaculation shouldn't cause break-outs. It actually relaxes you but acne is caused by horomones and stress.
There are many people who would argue against this from personal experience. I've know quite a few people, including myself who consistently notice an increase in breakouts a couple of days after or so.

As for acne being caused by hormones and stress....bull. I've got rid of 90% of my acne (it was somewhere between a moderate and severe case of acne) through changes in diet. I strongly believe acne is an internal problem related to digestion. I am living proof of this. Acne has little to do with hormones. EVERYONE has hormones. However, only some get acne.

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1,2,5 and 6 occur to me after ejaculation i decided to try never to wank ever from today...