either she's crazy or butthurt

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
guys just came across a girl I used to date one year ago. Unfortunately she's a co-worker so I see her 3-4 times a month. She disrespected me, flirted with other guys, i'm confused, bla bla bla, she even tried to ljbf me... every attempt to friendzone me or keep me on the hook failed. I said "thanks but no thanks" and moved on. I'm having a great time with my life and recently I came across her a couple of times. She either ignores me or gives me the "fvck you" look. But she's the one who decided to let things go south! I'm absolutely friendly and open even to conversation and spinning plates.
I just came across her today going back home, she probably saw me (impossible not to as we're walking on the same pavement...) and ignored me completely. 1meter from me and pretended no to see me. I don't really give a **** but my experience says that either she's butthurt or crazy? Don't think she's indifferent. what do you think?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't react the way she expected you to do. You probably acted or reacted in a way that confuses her. I think you came over as indifferent towards her and that's the reason shes acting all freaked out. You should be indifferent and polite, act like you really don't care about whatever she thinks of you. If you are polite and indifferent she might come around again trying to get some sort of reaction out of you. Just act like nothing happened and keep youre frame buddy.

I had some sort of situation with this girl. We went out for a date, kiss closed and all. I was expecting way too much and too early from this girl so she started to back off and eventually even LJBF me. I acted polite and indifferent after I googled some stuff about the friendzone. I was clueless back then. I asked her out again and she was enthusiastic but she flaked on me. I was done with her at that point coz of her lame excuse.

I was indifferent towards her because I had more plates going on. Her hamster started to spin and she started to text me after 2 weeks of silence. Started to double text me and I ignored her, what freaked her out even more. I texted back very short. When I ran intoo her in a club 2-3 weeks later she acted all butthurt and confused and ignored me. After 2 hours she approached me and asked me what's wrong, I was very polite towards her, even flirted a bit and told her i had to run and chatted up other chicks. She was looking at me all night and until this day on she texts me twice, three times a week and asked to meet up last week, I declined. She got a bit fat and I got more interesting plates going on. But you see that being indifferent and polite like her bullsh1t doesnt affect you works best!

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. I didn't comply with orbiting and I got major disrespect. Who cares? ''Sulk, away you nasty lil biznitch'' is what I say to myself.

That's what they do when they can't control you. It should be expected, actually. Just act smiley, and polite and let them eat their twӓts out.

Such a situation is 999% better than that friend zone orbiting bullshıt they like to pull.

joker79

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yeah agree. think they perceive it as a kinda of punishment: you didn't comply therefore am not gonna be nice as I am with my several orbiters. not only, am not gonna talk, say hello to you in the hope you feel uncomfortable and take my bait. should this happen, i'll get my ego-boost and drop you as a rock again.
I should admit that years ago I would have called her on her behaviour and lost the game. That is not gonna happen now. Thanks red pill.