Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eight teenagers invite girl over and beat her

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
There's hardly any active parenting usually. Parents don't get involved until after their loving "kids will be kids" son or daughter is caught up in something big. If it's a situation as ridiculously shocking as this, some parents respond with something even more ridiculous in an attempt to normalize the situation. The kids see this and continue to believe that their actions are typical. Sometimes breeding is the only thing that some people can do successfully.
Unless you are dealing with a sociopath who is clever at playing the good little boy, I highly doubt these parents did not see the warning signs prior to this incident. CHILDREN do not behave like this without some kind of environmental influence (again, assuming their behaviour is not the product of some massive physiological issue that is totally unaffected by the environment, which itself is unlikely).

As far as I'm concerned, these parents are as guilty as their offspring. I'd be interested to observe how these parents deal with all of this. Such disgusting behaviour and disregard for human welfare doesn't just suddenly crop up - it is the product of years of horrible parenting.

Papermoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they should put to jail and I also think they should remember this day and feel remorse for a very long time. But: I do not subscribe to the "let them rot in jail/be sentenced to death/ gang raped" crowd. Those are teenagers, too. They did something horrible and they should pay, but death sentence? A life in prison? How is that going to help the situation? How is that going to help the victim?

If those girls get treated under adult law and get to stay in prison for a year or two, their lives are already screwed. College application? Good luck with that! Etc.

Let's not become a mob here, ourselves.

Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
The trend of posting your life on Youtube really is a bit worrying.

But here's my question, aside from vicious, violent, and cruel, how ****ING STUPID are these people?? Even if the girl didn't go to the police, they were planning to post it online for the world to see, and no doubt direct friends and school mates to the link.

How could you possibly expect not to get in ****? Might as well have beat her up inside a police station.
I know it.... just a matter of time before someone on youtube turns in the video to police. I mean once the video spreads and classmates get word of it... One of them is bound to tell the police about it, along with telling them who exactly did it.

And obviously they would get caught anyways when the beaten girl has to tell the hospital(and police) who did this to her.

I'm thinking they wanted to get coght, or didn't care about getting cought..
Either way, these girls really have no idea what road they are headed to.
I've seen fights, but this I just can't understand how cold hearted they were... I mean the others just watched?.. while this girl gets basicly mauled?

I believe these girls need to serve at least a year each in state prison.. Obviously they will become hard criminals if they just get a slap...they need to be taught big time.

Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
As far as I'm concerned, these parents are as guilty as their offspring. I'd be interested to observe how these parents deal with all of this. Such disgusting behaviour and disregard for human welfare doesn't just suddenly crop up - it is the product of years of horrible parenting.
I do agree... I just can't see how a person can actually do that to someone... I've been called many names in school...had rumors spread around that I was gay or whatever. I felt bad about it, and it was hard to take, but I didn't want to take revenge like these girls did...
Mostly I just wanted to go home, and sleep when stuff happened.

I read that one of the girls was afraid they may miss practise or something, and another was laughing.. in jail.. They probably think they are gonna get away with it because they are under 18... It's looking as if they are wrong.

If the parents can't teach kids, then it is the states responsibility...

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
As heartless as they are, would you feel bad if any of them got raped?
NO. They deserve some "The Hills Have Eyes" rape status!:box:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
It doesn't matter where I go or what I'm out doing, I cannot escape this incessant jibber jabber. That's all these people are talking about.

One woman who I work with is close friends with the Mother of the girl who was beaten and she told me that the cvnts who did the beating are absolutely scared to death.

Apparently it's not seen as virtue to gang beat a girl. They've gotten threats from where they're being held and the guards seem to be looking the other way.

How's that for "Karma"?

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
KarmaSutra said:
One woman who I work with is close friends with the Mother of the girl who was beaten
A bit off topic, but the mother of the girl beaten is a MILF. Seen her in the news interview on YouTube, and was like, "wow"!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow that's an even better message.

Do something horrible, and somebody rich and famous will come bail you out of jail and put you on national tv.

rjones

Don Juan
Reaction score
what a ****ing ******* dr phil is that just pissed me off reading that

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
That bastard Dr. Phil let the ringleader out of jail:

http://www.wftv.com/news/15865443/detail.html
Phil sickens me more and more all the time.

Where's John Walsh when you need him to renounce this move and create a negative backlash on Phil?

As far as I know John has always been pro victim and anti criminal which this scumbag Phil let out of jail is.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't blame Dr. Phil, the girl's mother had already been wh0ring out the story to the major media outlets despite the judges gag order. She's given an interview and also a taped tour of where the incident took place. She's reaching out to anyone who she could use to be able to get her daughter out of trouble. We should be wondering how they are going to protect themselves at home with all of the death threats they've been getting.

Reaction score
Don't blame Dr. Phil, the girl's mother had already been wh0ring out the story to the major media outlets despite the judges gag order. She's given an interview and also a taped tour of where the incident took place. She's reaching out to anyone who she could use to be able to get her daughter out of trouble. We should be wondering how they are going to protect themselves at home with all of the death threats they've been getting.

Are you Dr. Phil??

Reaction score
Damn it , Phil! What a joke, exclusive rights to the story..why?..just because he got her out of jail??

Pffft no..it's because he knows if he did this for her, that she will come on his show. I can see it now... All the girls and the ,girl beaten, will meet face to face on his show. That will be a huge show and they know it.

In all due respect though, I believe Phil wants to help, but damn..this does not set an example for other violent kids....

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry Francisco but Phil is a scumbag through and through.

From sexually assaulting a patient of his in the early 80's that got his license revoked to a number of shady business deals as well as holding the guests on his show captive and at times not offering them proper or the full help that they need he is a criminal at worst and opportunist at best.

He doesn't adhere to APA guidelines of ethics and morals and he offered this scumbag criminal a get out of jail free card only so that he can exploit her on his show when the money to bail her out would of been better served going to a better cause such as you know maybe funding the victim of the attack's recovery of hospital and therapy bills should she need counciling from a true professional ie someone that is not Dr. Phil and actually cares about people as opposed to someone whose only concern is how much money he can make off of exploiting other people's pain and suffering.

The man Phil Mcgraw is simply no good and infact is quite rotten to the core the more you research him.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He definitely doesn't follow guidelines, that's for sure. This isn't the first time either, apparently he went to see Britney Spears in the hospital as a clinical psychologist, then gave a report to the media right afterwords.

First, he lost his license to practice, and seeing her was essentially practicing without a license, and second, whatever happened to doctor patient confidentiality?

There's some petition going around psychology associations to get his show removed. It's a long shot, but I really hope they succeed.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I learned he somehow got his license renewed a month before his show first started airing SmoothTalker.

Unfortunately due to free speech laws Phil's show can probably never be removed and I do support those free speech laws despite not being able to stand Phil but at best it would be nice if the psychology organization that is starting this petition could somehow get Phil's license revoked permaneantly this time.

Honestly you'd think he'd never be able to get it back after the sexual assault happened and was reported.