Eh...how did I blow it?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I walked a girl back to her dorm twice in a week, we made plans for Sunday to watch a movie at her place.
I come over, she somewhat nicely dressed up (in jeans though...), recently showered, gives me affectionate hug, and we proceed to watch our movie.

She says "I'm probably going to pass out and not finish watching it because I'm really tired" (she just got back from some conference).

I had no idea how to take that...I took it "I am too tired to f*ck tonight".

I still make out with her and watch the movie.

All her roommates (3 of them) were in the apartment as well, so I just felt it wasn't a good time.

Anyway, after movie we kiss, hug, "I had a grea time", bye. Ever since she pretty much won't answer my phone calls even though when I do see her, she agrees to go out with me (but never does).

Did I screw up because I didn't f*ck her that night? It really didn't feel right with all those roomies and her saying she is real tired.

I met her friend once at a party and she asked "Didn't you guys go on a date?" and I said "Yeah, but she won't ever call me" to which her friend replied "Oh, I'm her best friend and I am the one who has to call her."

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its sounds like its just the way she is - of course who wants that non-sense.

MAVER1CK

Don Juan
Reaction score
something went wrong. You did something, or she was expecting something. WHo knows.

just blow her off and find another. dont waste time... TIME is priceless.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But generally speaking, when a girl says she is tired before or after making out...do you take it as "I do not want sex" or "I do want sex"

I am not sure, but when I'm tired I am not really up for it...

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The facts that she allowed you into her place AND was forthright with you about being tired is a good sign. I'd stick with it.

AlanBiley

Reaction score
Okay, my first post here.

Flame away.

But, the reason i post is i am kin angry right now. I have watched this board for a while, seen the advice go down hill badly. All your advice so far has been rubbish.

Where are the "Read The Bible" answers anymore. You need to do that.

Yeah, i will tell you all my stories soon. I think they need to be told. I will tell.

I will let one of the experts tear you apart, and you really need that. Don't complain, i wish i had this years ago.

The jist.

You didnt try it on. You didnt escalate. You cared too much about her. You were too nice to her. And many more. She is hacked off that you didnt try enough. Come on.

I feel sad for you. I await the kick up the backside that you deserve. You will thank us for it, man.

Jesus. Pure frustration.

In one: I always wondered why women got hacked off with me when i didnt try it on. And they do.

Now i know. It will never happen again. And the funny thing? Since i stopped caring, since i tried it on (even if I thought they weren't receptive) they have never once flamed me for it (even though i have been turned down many times).

So it goes.

"So I walked a girl back to her dorm twice in a week"

Need i say more.

Please flame, please.

AlanBiley

Reaction score
Thank you piranha.

My first post and i get sent pictures.

Touched i am.

Special i feel.

Sadly, my point about this place has been proven. No help. No answers. Just inane jabber.

So it goes.

Perhaps we should just leave it to the others. (I don't think i feel the need to prove myself anymore. I think i have given up already)

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlanBiley said:
Okay, my first post here.

Flame away.

But, the reason i post is i am kin angry right now. I have watched this board for a while, seen the advice go down hill badly. All your advice so far has been rubbish.

Where are the "Read The Bible" answers anymore. You need to do that.

Yeah, i will tell you all my stories soon. I think they need to be told. I will tell.

I will let one of the experts tear you apart, and you really need that. Don't complain, i wish i had this years ago.

The jist.

You didnt try it on. You didnt escalate. You cared too much about her. You were too nice to her. And many more. She is hacked off that you didnt try enough. Come on.

I feel sad for you. I await the kick up the backside that you deserve. You will thank us for it, man.

Jesus. Pure frustration.

In one: I always wondered why women got hacked off with me when i didnt try it on. And they do.

Now i know. It will never happen again. And the funny thing? Since i stopped caring, since i tried it on (even if I thought they weren't receptive) they have never once flamed me for it (even though i have been turned down many times).

So it goes.

"So I walked a girl back to her dorm twice in a week"

Need i say more.

Please flame, please.
I am cool with being flamed for not trying to f*ck her that night.
But walking back is something I end up doing regardless because we live in almost the SAME place! So, its just on the way back from class to my place I walk with her. I did not get out of my way at all.

I also had the mindset of "Its too soon to have sex on the first date" and that she was tired...I mean, how does being tired signify wanting sex?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
realsmoothie said:
The facts that she allowed you into her place AND was forthright with you about being tired is a good sign. I'd stick with it.
Sign of...wanting sex? I'm so lost as to what it all meant.