Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ego Deceleration

darkstarrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dancing with the Devil by the pale moonlight.
I got a speeding ticket in my younger day going 105mph in a 65. To make a long story short - at that speed I knew how fast I was going but it didn't feel so fast, and not because my car sits lower to the ground or that my tires are Z-rated.

I realized something this morning. Normally I have a very big ego. I have instinctively adopted this mentality over the years and its helped me be successful in many areas of my life. I try to improve every little aspect of myself and my life to the point where one of my lesbian friends accused me of being gay one time. I asked her if she had ever seen the show Pimp my Ride.

I was unhappy with my smile - so I spent almost 8k to drop my jaw down 4mm by adding length to my rear teeth and had the front teeth flared out slightly with invisalign to provide more lip support (a cunt ex said she was sick of my face). I spent another 4k on laser hair removal (back, shoulders, stomach, back/front bottom of neck, upper cheek, right between the eye brows, thighs, just where I don't want hair). I have a nice car, great job, sick bachelor pad, and I make an effort to be as great a conversationalist and comedian as possible. I normally hit the gym 4 days a week and pamper myself with great food. I get vitamin pack/salene IVs 2-3X a year when I feel I need an extra boost. I could go on and on..but the point is: without crossing into the realm of delusions of grandier - I've convinced myself I am God's gift to the planet - and you should too.

Think about it - one of the ways of helping along the process of someone falling in love with you is to get them to do things for you (without expectation and without you explicitly asking). Applying that Psychology to ourselves - by doing as many things as possible to improve and pamper yourself you will feel a greater love and value of yourself.

This is where it gets tricky. Although I can be shy sometimes I like to date great looking and young women who don't have their boxes bashed up yet (19-23). However, for the Mature Man this can be very dangerous because women this age, particularly in this culture in my country - can be unpredictable wild AWs who regardless of your looks (I consider myself an "8" but managed to get myself down to a "4" when I went coo-coo last year) can and will burst your bubble unless you maintain your frame and follow all the rules of attraction (DJ Bible, etc) without faultering even in the face of adversity (loss of job, stress from job, illness, death in your family, jealousy, ferocious shit tests, power struggles, etc). Heck and you better be SuperMan if you are dealing with younger woman with ***.

If you have or have found a way to aqcuire a large ego, and you enjoy fresh(er) pussy and attempt to either wife up or LTR a significantly younger woman (whom you have qualified to the best of your ability which often times is a weighted qualification based on her looks(<--you know how us guys can be)), you better be careful because if she burst's your bubble you are going to feel it. You must find a way of maintaining social proof and structure your life outside of work in such a way that options are available to you as close/easily as you can as possible to as options are available to her. You must be on your A-game. When you are going 105 on the turnpike you may not feel like you are going so fast. But if you accelerate from 0-->60 in 3s or decelerate from 105-->65 in 3s you are going to feel that!

The experience of that deceleration can really rustle your feathers of a Mature Man to the point where Don Juans from all over, and the most egotistical son of a bitches out there (as we have seen in recent times) can find themselves sufferring from AFC'ism, etc.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why when you have achieved balance as a Man, you won't need your ego to prop you up. You will have true confidence that is derived from who you are and what you have done that NOBODY can take away from you.

This makes you unstoppable.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a little bit different take in that I agree with Tony Robbins.

Confidence isn't something any of us "have" rather its something we create...or don't each and every day.

When people, famous philosophers or whoever say that you are the sum of your thoughts well that advice is largely true in many ways.

I mean not all ways of course as if you think you are rich then that doesn't literally make you a millionaire but you can be rich in other ways such as thinking yourself to be based on something that you find to be good about yourself that you are proud of and mentally creating your confidence each and every new day.

For example I was giving some poster help once in a PM that he requested of me and he said he was afraid because he'd been an AFC for so long that he wouldn't be able to keep the DJ mentality and that he'd slip back into the AFC mindset but then I told him neither the AFC or DJ mentality is something we all inherintely have.

Rather its something we all create each day based on the amount of knowledge we have in our lives combined with our will on how we wish to live or how we can live with the limited or exhorbitant amount of knowledge available to us on how to live.

Also I informed this poster that the AFC or the DJ in each of us comes to life via what we focus on each day.

AFC or DJ isn't something we have its something we feed into either the one or the other.

If you feed the DJ side more then you are a DJ, if you feed the AFC side more with your thoughts then you are an AFC and it is a possibility to become a bit of both if you don't stay focused on your goal but the key to being as full a DJ as possible is each day training your mind to focus on which kind of life and which kind of man you want to be.

If its a DJ then you are going to feed that part of your mind and those thoughts as much as possible and to the point it may even become second nature but even in guys like this where it becomes second nature when something happens in their lives that is either a catastrophe or a large unexpected challenge we find posts on here where they lay out that bad time in their life either recent or past for all of us to see and then ask us how they can climb back out of their hole and stop being an AFC and get back to DJ and the answer is simple.

They need to start doing what they did before and start feeding into the DJ side again and creating it, making it a reality.

Let the DJ thoughts be their guide and nurture those once again and you'll get the mindset back very quickly even if your life is currently a wreck all around you.

Its the same with confidence or cowardice.

Whichever one of these you nurture and feed into with your thoughts everyday is what you will be from day to day.

You get what you create for yourself when it comes to confidence.