Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

EFT for Inner Game (AA, Etc)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup!? So I just came across this website...

www.innergametapping.com

Its about using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) for inner-game issues.
Approach Anxiety, Confidence, and any emotional issues hindering your game.

A few of you might know the guy Magnus.
He's been around the community.

Anyways... I've heard great things about EFT, as far as its success as a transformative technigue. Thought it pretty interesting that this guy is using it for innergame, specifically in regards to "GAME." There is a free video to check it out (and follow along to try).

Anyways... just thought I'd bring this to light, if anyone hear wanted to check it out.
Might be an actual technique some could employ for their innergame issues.

Would like to hear from anyone who has used EFT for any other issues.

Peace'

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dark: no offense to you, I also investigated EFT once and here's what I found, maybe this will help:

This is what kills me about 'the community' guys, they laugh at chicks for being into stuff like palm reading which has not been scientifically validated, then they believe in stuff like EFT which is also not scientifically validated. There are a whole bunch of spins off TFT including EFT by Craig.

Here's a short quote from (http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/mentserv.html):

"Critics have noted that TFT's underlying theories clash with established scientific knowledge and that studies alleging benefit have been poorly designed [34-37]. In 1999, the Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners reprimanded a psychologist for using TFT and voice technology in his psychology practice [38] and the American Psychological Association's Continuing Education Committee notified CE providers that TFT courses will no longer be approved for continuing education credits [39]. For further information, visit Debunking Thought Field Therapy."

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend that believes in it. He was supposed to lend me the videos. It was designed by a Stanford engineer (not that means he's ethical, credible or whatever, but it might)

DarkLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Dark: no offense to you, I also investigated EFT once and here's what I found, maybe this will help:
None taken.

I've just heard a lot of success stories in regards to EFT.
Haven't tried it myself... but some of the theories I've read, in the mechanics of it, seemed plausible. So along w. that, and the success stories... thought it still valuable to post. Especially with the focus of "GAME."

I'm all for techniques in transformation.
I've been practicing meditation for years now.
And thats led many pursuits, into various fields.
Some have been beneficial... others futile.
But still... have contributed to greater understanding.
So...........

in that line of optimistic practicality.
Check it all out, see what ya think.

Peace'

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
EFT is no joke. it works. I am getting better each and every day. That magnus video is pure gold.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious...
It is a Placebo ........................................ dot dot dot...

Quoting urbandictionary.com
Placebo
"1: An ineffective substance that is given to someone who thinks it will have a physical effect on them."

But if you truly believe this technique will work, then it truly will.

Placebos are a such a HUGE factor that when a new medicine is being tested, 50% of the patients are given a placebo, in most cases a sugar pill...

Although if you can think about approaching a girl and feel some type of anxiety then that will help to desensitize your self to it.

Edit*
Found a good read on Placebos...
http://skepdic.com/placebo.html