Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Edinburgh DYD practitioner seeks wingman

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I'm an Edinburger and I'm looking for a wingman. My great friend and current wingman is back in my old city and I am looking for someone who can hold their own and so we can keep each other's games up (as well as discuss DYD and even RJ if you like).

Post here if you're interested folks.

Doctor.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna to reframe this as great news. No PUA's in Edinburgh! The city is ripe for the picking and it's all mine :D ;)

Last call, any takers?

flex

Reaction score
glasgow dj

howdy,im from glasgow im a long time lurker on this webpage, ive also practiced sum DYD and MM, real social dynamics has some bootcamps coming up in edinburgh!

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers mate.

Yeh I noticed the RSD workshops. They cost $1500 (=£1000) a pop though so they're not cheap.

Still I was thinking of going out and trying to find where they're at and join the sarging party. They won't give us feedback - more than likely, but we'll probibly be able to roll with them. Mind you finding them might be easier said than done.

I'll PM you my email address mate.

Any Edinburgh folks about?

Crow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the guy with the yellow Sweden tshirt? What an animal... I was in a lousy mood. Met a fun trio a few minutes after leaving you, but just couldn't get my mind away from an earlier folly - which is its own retarded story.

If not, your city is ripe and I found a few keys to working it there. So different than the States.