Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

****ed up? I think so...

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i met this chick about 12 months ago we made out a few times, when she was on and off between her boyfriend of like 3 years, but i only ever saw her like once every 5 months or something.

Havn't seen much of her since the end september because i went back to uni, but we've kept in contact a little bit, and i saw her new years eve for a while

Any way i started talking with her again about a week and half ago, shes broken up with her boyfriend about a month ago, she was telling me she was bored,

I see her out in a club on friday night, and I started making out with her on the dance floor.

Saturday night comes I go out and get wrecked I mean ****ing all over the place, i lost about 7 hours, that night I can't remember anything, but when I get home I give her a drunken phone call. Big mistake.

Taking to her today, she started saying

"you used to be really mysterious and not tell me anything, but since we started talking again you seem to tell me alot and go into detail"

Then she told me about the phone call i gave her on saturday, which I cant remember ahah. So yeh I think i've ****ed up.

My question is do you think i should even bother asking her out?

I mean she just split up with her boyfriend who she was with for 3 years on and off, and I'm, pretty sure I ****ed up, with the whole drunken call thing, but my friends and her friends have told me she 'fancies' me, My gut tells me i've ****ed up though.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can still seduce her. Who cares if you gave up the mystery of a few things. You can re-create the image that there is still plenty of mystery. Also, if you can make her feel good, she'll want to be around you. So figure out how to get her feeling good about seeing you!

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok thanks for reply ill bare it in mind.

Its not as if its just this 1 chick i've been chasing for over a year though, I've dated and screwed 3 or 4 chicks over the past year quite abit. It aint no oneitis either, we just have a good laugh together, so was thinking about asking her out. I've just been out of trying to get into this mindset, since i've been dating, going to try and do it over again.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
onyx said:
ok thanks for reply ill bare it in mind.

Its not as if its just this 1 chick i've been chasing for over a year though, I've dated and screwed 3 or 4 chicks over the past year quite abit. It aint no oneitis either, we just have a good laugh together, so was thinking about asking her out. I've just been out of trying to get into this mindset, since i've been dating, going to try and do it over again.
She doesn't sound dateable. I hope you're just looking for a ONS. Sounds like that's all she's good for.