Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating a hairy pvssy...

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like women who are gymnist bald down there. Pretty nice.

But I for one don't shave anymore I just trim now. I shaved TWICE, and I always got this itching sensation, and these small bumps. Crazy sh**.

:cuss:

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men shaving their pubes? What has this world come to?? Where the WWII generation guys that defeated the Nazis and survived the Great Depression running around worried about whether to shave their pubes? This shvt is pretty feminine to me. What's next? Men shaving their legs? Besides, if you have hairy legs like most guys, what's going to look like having a bald spot in just one area?

I would eat out a girl with some hair just to try it. I've never been with a girl who wasn't shaved so I can't attest to it. But I'd try it at least once.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Speak -

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little manscaping, just to clean things up a bit. Cuts down on odor and women are a little more willing to go the oral distance on my pole when it's trimmed up. Not shaved, but trimmed. Big difference.

It's like the guy that plucks or trims his unibrow or the ol' nose hairs because it's just general cleanliness/hygiene/maintenance.

I can't eat a hairy bush. Bottom line. And I can't imagine that women like to bury their face in a man-bush either.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I would eat out a girl with some hair just to try it. I've never been with a girl who wasn't shaved so I can't attest to it. But I'd try it at least once.

Personally I can do it but it's not nice and really not worth it. If it's not shaved I just pass on DATY.

As for manscaping I shave the actual equipment but leave everything else alone. Girls appreciate it 100% so far.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Magma said:
Yo Speak -

I don't think there's anything wrong with a little manscaping, just to clean things up a bit. Cuts down on odor and women are a little more willing to go the oral distance on my pole when it's trimmed up. Not shaved, but trimmed. Big difference.

It's like the guy that plucks or trims his unibrow or the ol' nose hairs because it's just general cleanliness/hygiene/maintenance.

I can't eat a hairy bush. Bottom line. And I can't imagine that women like to bury their face in a man-bush either.
I keep things trimmed down myself, but I think a dude shaving his nuts clean sounds feminine to me.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
I keep things trimmed down myself, but I think a dude shaving his nuts clean sounds feminine to me.
When I went in for my vasectomy a full shave was required and I discovered something - balls don't itch, hairy balls itch. Ever since then I just keep all that shaved and as a bonus chicks really appreciate it. They like it enough to make nice comments about it, not to mention some nice things they have volunteered to do.

Yup.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl I've asked say they dont want a guy to be shaved, cuz it's unmanly. They like trimmed. If my girlfriend REALLY wanted me to, I would. As for her, there should be no hair below the neck. I would rather deal with hairy legs and pits than a hairy vag, any day. After I first ate pvssy, I didnt want to do it anymore, and I later found out it was the hair that was turning me off so bad. Now, I'll mack a bald twizzer for hours.