Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Eating a girl out AFC move? And if not what's the best way

damaster123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey ya'll, I was just thinking about this after watching an old Soprano's episode where one of the guys almost got wacked because he went down on a girl. My question is, is eating a girl out a chump move? Does a Don Juan just get to f *()*( ing and that's good enough?

Secondly what's the best way to eat out a girl? Does the alphabet trick work? I've mostly just been a finger man myself, and just massaged the G-Spot but I hear some girls just love to be eaten out. Just lick the whole length of the vagina and linger on the **** at the top? Should I lick and finger at the same time? Sorry, just getting back into the game after a 1.5 year hiatus. Thanks!

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure that the girls return the favour and eating her out should be a reward not a privilege. I know a guy who's girl doesn't go down on him because she doesn't like it but he always goes down on her because she does like it, now that is what I call Pvssy-Whipped.

As for technique I think Jerry Seinfeld said it best: "nobody really know's what to do down there, I think they really apperciate it if you at least show some effort".

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blacks don't eat puzzy because they feel a real man should be able to satisfy her with his kawk alone. Therefore, eating puzzy is seen as a puzzy move.

That is one way of looking at it.

Although, on the other hand, I don't think eating puzzy means you can't work the kawk, either. Many girls might like guys who can do both.

pressure0354

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhhhh

i like pleasuring girls. i get pleasure from doing it. plus doing it will lead to more sex/bjs on your end so its a win win.